JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Ovyda Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Champ? So what... She's still a kid who's weak. I am talking about muscles and all you need to do is to grab her stick and she's powerless... Those guys were weak? Possible, but not weaker than Chiwa. If it was kendo match 1 vs 1, then I'd understand, but not it's streetfight... Hell, have you ever participated in a street fight? You should understand that for a little girl to win is impossible... But that's not the case why I dislike her. It's her personality. I find it annoying, I find all chibi's annoying to be honest. I prefer mature girls like Senjougahara from monogatari series. Chiwa is too loud, immature, dependent, not good looking girl for her age and etc... I don't see anything good from her side. While Masuzu is matured, funny, beautiful and what I really like about her is mysterious.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Metazoxan Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Ovyda wrote:Champ? So what... She's still a kid who's weak. I am talking about muscles and all you need to do is to grab her stick and she's powerless... Those guys were weak? Possible, but not weaker than Chiwa. If it was kendo match 1 vs 1, then I'd understand, but not it's streetfight... Hell, have you ever participated in a street fight? You should understand that for a little girl to win is impossible... But that's not the case why I dislike her. It's her personality. I find it annoying, I find all chibi's annoying to be honest. I prefer mature girls like Senjougahara from monogatari series. Chiwa is too loud, immature, dependent, not good looking girl for her age and etc... I don't see anything good from her side. While Masuzu is matured, funny, beautiful and what I really like about her is mysterious.
Who said she was weak? She has an injury that prevents her from exerting herself for a long period of time but according to her backstory she used to be a very good athlete. If she still exercised a bit she probably still has a decent bit of muscle (sure not a body builders body but enough to not be weak). Also it isn't just that they were weak but they were unskilled. They didn't attack together they each went after her in poorly organized fashion. Like I said I say the fight was flawed because of how the animators handled it rather than the characters. If you just take the facts a play boy and his two buddies versus a former kendo champ and athlete then it makes sense that she could win. Plus remember the main guy bit that punks leg during the fight so it's not like they were focusing all their effort on her.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 am

Masuzu

Still a Grade A bitch

That is all.

Last edited by Keiichi Morisato on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:21 am

Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Champ? So what... She's still a kid who's weak. I am talking about muscles and all you need to do is to grab her stick and she's powerless... Those guys were weak? Possible, but not weaker than Chiwa. If it was kendo match 1 vs 1, then I'd understand, but not it's streetfight... Hell, have you ever participated in a street fight? You should understand that for a little girl to win is impossible... But that's not the case why I dislike her. It's her personality. I find it annoying, I find all chibi's annoying to be honest. I prefer mature girls like Senjougahara from monogatari series. Chiwa is too loud, immature, dependent, not good looking girl for her age and etc... I don't see anything good from her side. While Masuzu is matured, funny, beautiful and what I really like about her is mysterious.
Who said she was weak? She has an injury that prevents her from exerting herself for a long period of time but according to her backstory she used to be a very good athlete. If she still exercised a bit she probably still has a decent bit of muscle (sure not a body builders body but enough to not be weak). Also it isn't just that they were weak but they were unskilled. They didn't attack together they each went after her in poorly organized fashion. Like I said I say the fight was flawed because of how the animators handled it rather than the characters. If you just take the facts a play boy and his two buddies versus a former kendo champ and athlete then it makes sense that she could win. Plus remember the main guy bit that punks leg during the fight so it's not like they were focusing all their effort on her.

I say. Try to get into a real fight and you will understand everything. That little girl in real life would really useless even tho is a "champ". There's no little girl who can be stronger than elder average boy, those were obviously not weak, but not strong as well. The weak one was MC.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 am

Ovyda wrote:Champ? But that's not the case why I dislike her. It's her personality. I find it annoying, I find all chibi's annoying to be honest. I prefer mature girls like Senjougahara from monogatari series. Chiwa is too loud, immature, dependent, not good looking girl for her age and etc... I don't see anything good from her side. While Masuzu is matured, funny, beautiful and what I really like about her is mysterious.

I'll agree with you there. Chiwa is loud and in Chu2, the 8th grader syndrome was crucial to the story. Here its just an add on. But I dont hate her, although she is quite loud and disruptive. I dont hate masuzu either.

Ovyda wrote: While Masuzu is matured, funny, beautiful and what I really like about her is mysterious.

I'd totally want to go with her if she wasnt a total conniving bitch.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

I say. Try to get into a real fight and you will understand everything. That little girl in real life would really useless even tho is a "champ". There's no little girl who can be stronger than elder average boy, those were obviously not weak, but not strong as well. The weak one was MC.

You just tried to bring the real world into anime.... your argument is invalid. Also it didn't look like she was "stronger than them". She didged there punches and beat them with a stick (although it bounced kinda like rubber I still blame that on animation). A girl could beat guys if she had a good weapon and the skill to use it. It's not like she beat any of them in an arm wrestling match. But she was an athlete meaning she wasn't "weak", she was good at kendo, and those guys clearly didn't know how to throw a punch.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Just saw ep 5 today and I must say she went too far with pushing Chiwa's head into the table and right into her food. I started to dislike her until I saw her trembling and boy that kiss took me by surprise a little. The rest that happened to the name of the silver haired girl whose name escapes me also made me like her again. I'm now interested in learning about her past and is it just me or does this feel like we might get a 2nd season? Also another Jojo referance. It's official, the creator must love Jojo's. Personaly I'd like to see other anime referances and speaking of which, I now understand why his journal looks like a death note. Every time she reads from it you'd think it's the end of the world for him by how he reacts. Hehe
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:12 am

Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

You just tried to bring the real world into anime.... your argument is invalid. Also it didn't look like she was "stronger than them". She didged there punches and beat them with a stick (although it bounced kinda like rubber I still blame that on animation). A girl could beat guys if she had a good weapon and the skill to use it. It's not like she beat any of them in an arm wrestling match. But she was an athlete meaning she wasn't "weak", she was good at kendo, and those guys clearly didn't know how to throw a punch.

Maybe because this anime is supposed to be true to life? Or I am wrong? If I want to see some little brats beating other people I will watch shounen, magic, supernatural, fantasy etc. genre.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Maybe because this anime is supposed to be true to life? Or I am wrong? If I want to see some little brats beating other people I will watch shounen, magic, supernatural, fantasy etc. genre.

Okay you are WAY to hung up on that. It was one scene not a whole episode so this is hardly becoming shonen. But just to make it clear Slice of life doesn't mean "true to life" it just means "following the daily lives of said characters" they are mostly based in reality but events are still plot driven and don't have to strictly follow life. Certainly you won't see Scifi tech or demons in most slice of life but if it suits the plot anything can happen especially if it COULD happen regardless of likely hood. No matter what you say a girl like Chiwa could beat up 3 guys. She would have to be both fairly strong and really good at Kendo and the guys would have to be pretty poor at fighting but it could happen. It just isn't all that likely in any true real life senario. But I will say again slice of life doesn't mean "true to life" there may not be Fantasy or Scifi but they are free to ignore probability.

But either way just relax I doubt this will even happen again it was just to show off a few character traits like Chiwa's Kendo, the guys determination to help a friend, and how much of a bitch the white haired girl is. That was all it was.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 am

The last argument is invalid because Masuzu was the one who gave that stick to Chiwa Razz So they actually showed that Masuzu ain't such a bad girl as she tries to show herself.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Ovyda wrote:The last argument is invalid because Masuzu was the one who gave that stick to Chiwa Razz So they actually showed that Masuzu ain't such a bad girl as she tries to show herself.

Oh yes that proves everything. Because after blackmailing someone to date you, constantly breaking the agreement of the blackmail by reading the diary yet still demanding he uphold the agreement to the point of not even being nice to his female childhood friend, then trying to force emotional scares onto said friend......... throwing a girl a stick so that the guy doesn't get himself killed makes all of that better. Sorry but she is going to have to do a hell of a lot more than that to be even a little redeemed in my eyes.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 pm

No need to apologize lol. I don't care what others think about her. I personally love her personality and I think I enjoy this show just because of her, otherwise characters are a bit annoying or boring...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:32 am

I dont think Masuzu is being totally fake.

I really think she likes Eita.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna15

And I dont know yet that I like the 8th grader syndrome in this anime. I mean its kinda funny but unlike Chu2, the story isnt based on it so here it isnt needed but it seems to have something to do with her too . . . .

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna16
New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna17
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:13 am

I also think her love to Eita is real.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:10 pm

IDK who the bigger bitch is now, Masuzu or her sister.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna22
New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna23
New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna24

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna19
New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna20
New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna21

That might be because its a Rolls Royce Limo

On the other hand, Im glad Eita is finally growing a pair. Kinda
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Masuzu is awesome, while her sister is a real bitch.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Quick!
Keep calling her a bitch!
We may get somewhere!
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Ovyda wrote:Masuzu is awesome, while her sister is a real bitch.

She said it herself.
Well she said Eita said it . . .

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna25
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Masuzu is awesome, while her sister is a real bitch.

She said it herself.
Well she said Eita said it . . .

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna25

It's a translation mistake. Razz
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:33 am

Now the real harem begins next episode, and so the fight continues
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm starting to really hate this anime. It's so hard to watch!
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:37 pm

LunarLexal wrote:I'm starting to really hate this anime. It's so hard to watch!

I definitely dont hate it, but eita is the exact type of fucking idiot MC that i do hate that DOESNT GET IT
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:

I definitely dont hate it, but eita is the exact type of fucking idiot MC that i do hate that DOESNT GET IT

Finally something that I couldn't agree more with you!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Hey you got to give him credit. The guy at least has guts. I mean he gets himself beaten to a pulp trying to help his childhood friend and nearly get beaten up again by bald guard guy because that blond **** was making fun of the pudding girl. Sure he is pretty much clueless that he already has a harem (He still hasn't noticed that Chiwa said that he was hers) but at least he has serious guts to get something done to the best of his ability. While most harem MC will stick up for a girl (Which is the cause of half of them falling for him normally) he just seems to have more passion than most when he does it. It is just hard to hate him when he goes all out to protect a girl.

Over all he is still a stupid MC but I still have to give him a little credit.

Now for Masuzu.... okay she earned a few more points in my book. She is still an annoying Manipulative girl but the rest of her family is apparently even worse. Plus she actually make Blond **** apologize so I'll say she isn't all bad. I still don't like her and her family being worse than her doesn't make her a good person but I am hating her a little less. However every time she reads out of that notebook I was to grab it, rip out it's pages, and cram them down her throat. Just the fact that the threat was about that notebook and yet she reads out of it regularly just angers me.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Hey you got to give him credit. The guy at least has guts. I mean he gets himself beaten to a pulp trying to help his childhood friend and nearly get beaten up again by bald guard guy because that blond **** was making fun of the pudding girl. Sure he is pretty much clueless that he already has a harem (He still hasn't noticed that Chiwa said that he was hers) but at least he has serious guts to get something done to the best of his ability. While most harem MC will stick up for a girl (Which is the cause of half of them falling for him normally) he just seems to have more passion than most when he does it. It is just hard to hate him when he goes all out to protect a girl.

Over all he is still a stupid MC but I still have to give him a little credit.

Now for Masuzu.... okay she earned a few more points in my book. She is still an annoying Manipulative girl but the rest of her family is apparently even worse. Plus she actually make Blond **** apologize so I'll say she isn't all bad. I still don't like her and her family being worse than her doesn't make her a good person but I am hating her a little less. However every time she reads out of that notebook I was to grab it, rip out it's pages, and cram them down her throat. Just the fact that the threat was about that notebook and yet she reads out of it regularly just angers me.
It's not the MC that makes me hate the anime. If anything I actually like the MC. It's the whole 8th grade syndrome thing going on and how he's "Anti-love" yet agrees to the girl friend thing and gets his own little harem. Also the notebook reading. That pisses me off.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next