JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:After seeing this episode
Spoiler:
In the end, I wasn't that satisfied with the ending

Ovyda wrote:WTF that ending????
Spoiler:

The only thing I have to say is . . .

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT SHIT ??? ...

Spoiler:
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Ovyda wrote:Jeez... Why don't you just watch the episode?

I will. I was DLing it ATM. I then had to work. I will watch the episode, but now it's spoiled >.>
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Well since I thought this thread is for this anime only, didn't think I need to put spoilers, because before entering this thread I always check if the new ep isn't released yet.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Blazer wrote:

I will. I was DLing it ATM. I then had to work. I will watch the episode, but now it's spoiled >.>

You're the idiot that opened the spoiler tags.

Ovyda wrote:Well since I thought this thread is for this anime only, didn't think I need to put spoilers, because before entering this thread I always check if the new ep isn't released yet.

I avoid the disc thread like the black plague until ive seen the episode. For this reason. These threads assume you've already seen the current episode, otherwise you wouldnt be here, or you shouldnt be here bc its assumed, like I mentioned, that you've already seen the current ep and are ready to talk about it.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Blazer wrote:

You're the idiot that opened the spoiler tags.

Ovyda wrote:Well since I thought this thread is for this anime only, didn't think I need to put spoilers, because before entering this thread I always check if the new ep isn't released yet.

I avoid the disc thread like the black plague until ive seen the episode. For this reason. These threads assume you've already seen the current episode, otherwise you wouldnt be here, or you shouldnt be here bc its assumed, like I mentioned, that you've already seen the current ep and are ready to talk about it.

Hey ding bat (with love), they weren't spoilered. That's why i yelled at him to spoiler them.

Also that's not a fair assumption. You can browse the thread to see what people thought of the episode, not necessarily reveal what's in it. I like to see how others reacted so I can somewhat prepare for what's coming.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:43 pm

^ But that's like stepping into the fire...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Ovyda wrote:^ But that's like stepping into the fire...

Not entirely. Everyone raged in the Maoyuu and Vivired Discussions and had spoiler tags. That allowed for more conversation and for those who haven't seen it to chime in before watching. It was quite nice ^.^

just finished this ep also. I'm left thinking what kind of ending that is...I wouldn't say it's the best, but it wasn't terribad or anything.
Spoiler:
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

I hated that ending.
Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Ovyda wrote:I hated that ending.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 pm

And this is what annoys me -.-
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 am

THAT ENDING!! Masuzu kiss and then outta no where Chiwa kiss. I saw the Masuzu kiss coming but not the Chiwa kiss coming. Also as I thought, I figured this would end with an opening that might give us a S2 and I really hope so. I want to see more of this anime. Masuzu broke. XD I mea she was acting so cute and all though I KNEW she had that side of her from hw she acted when Eita kissed her while she was wearing that Yakata. (or Kimono though I believe it was a Yakata) I really like her now and although I miss her reading that death note I've sadly gotten used to her not reading it but it sure would be nice if she still did. Hehe man I really hope this anime and Vividred get a 2nd season. I KNEW I'd like both of those anime. Smile

@Blazer and all: Actually I agree with Keiichi. This thread and all other threads dedicated TO a specific anime are meant for us to talk about the anime AFTER we've seen the ep/anime. In threads like these there is absolutely no need what so ever to use spoiler tags. Anyway who DOES use a spoiler tag did it for whatever reason or just to be polite and not spoil it for those who should wait to view this thread and all other threads like it until AFTER they've seen that particular ep/anime. I also wait to view these threads till I've seen the particular ep/anime because I KNOW it'll be spoiled for me otherwise. One thing to remember is don't expect people to spoiler the spoilers in these types of threads so from now on if you want to avoid spoilers just wait till after you've seen the particular ep/anime.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 am

Well thats exactly how I thought this show would end, disappointingly. That was certainly a waste of a series, surely they could have done something more interesting than that. And they decided to keep the harem set up, yay for it ending as pointlessly as it began, I think this is one of the biggest draw backs of female harems since they always string along every character possible.

Oh and no I don't want a second season, although that was probably obvious from my thoughts of this show.

So after that dismal ending who prefers my end?
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:40 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:Well thats exactly how I thought this show would end, disappointingly. That was certainly a waste of a series, surely they could have done something more interesting than that. And they decided to keep the harem set up, yay for it ending as pointlessly as it began, I think this is one of the biggest draw backs of female harems since they always string along every character possible.

Oh and no I don't want a second season, although that was probably obvious from my thoughts of this show.

So after that dismal ending who prefers my end?

Not me. Their ending was decent enough. I would agree with a no to S2. If you want a pointless show watch School Rumble. (It's funny and stuff, but....yeah...)

@Natsuru: Oh well. Like I said, in the other threads dedicated TO one specific anime people still spoiler tagged it and we commented on it before watching. Afterwards we then provided feedback on their comments and the show. I guess it would be fair to agree to disagree. BTW nothing is wrong with being polite.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Okay after everything especially that Moe lover mode I guess I don't want masuzu to die anymore. I still don't really like her a lot but that "Bury.Bury...." thing was just too cute. In the end I think I liked Hime the best with just how honest and cute she was. She isn't in his face about it she is just so innocent about it. A-chan kinda got on my nerves at the end I mean seriously does she really think a little blood drop on a paper written in crayon is a legally biding marriage contract? I still don't see why so many of you hate Chiwa though I thought she handled herself pretty well especially with the last episode.

But yeah kinda cheap how they just leave the harem path open like that. If you are going to declare Masuzu the winner stick with it!
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:50 am

It's because of the way it ends that leads me to believe even more now then before that there'll be a 2nd season. Besides what's a little competition right? Actually "Competitions are a battle field." ;) Oh yea that's a good name for one of it's eps. Hehe :)

@Blazer: Of course there's nothing wrong with being polite however not everyone spoilered their spoilers in some threads. As for the Vividred spoilers, that's simply because unlike this thread the spoilers weren't posted in the Vividred thread but in the club's general thread so of course the spoilers would get spoiler tags in that thread but even then that doesn't mean they will get those spoiler tags.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 am

^ No Natsuru a good title would be either Watching this show is a battlefield, or Making this show is a battlefield. Seriously this show was a complete let down, they MC hates romance yet has a harem declares someone the winner yet keeps the harem route open.
So no 2nd season thanks producers that wasted 13 eps worth of time I could have spent elsewhere, by no means do I feel compelled to watch any more of this crap.

@Meta, silver will always just be a lying bitch though, so no matter how "cute" she is I really doubt this will change. Pink still seems like an idiot to me too since she is so caught up on that bloody kids promise, really who keeps a childhood promise let alone remembers it. As for Chiwa's handling of the situation I agree, she was probably the most stable choice of the harem. Although I think I prefer the Hime path, sure her 8th grader syndrome is problematic but it would appear that like Chiwa her love is pure at least. Pinks just seems to forceful but Hime and Chiwa do seem different.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 am

You are all perverts who like Chiwa and Hime.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't know how it happened, but apparently I'm three episodes behind now. I could have sworn I was watching the episodes weekly. I'll have to catch up soon, maybe later today.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

I actually don't care for Hime too much. She's alright but yeah, I prefer Masuz, A-chan and Chiwa.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:^ No Natsuru a good title would be either Watching this show is a battlefield, or Making this show is a battlefield. Seriously this show was a complete let down, they MC hates romance yet has a harem declares someone the winner yet keeps the harem route open.
So no 2nd season thanks producers that wasted 13 eps worth of time I could have spent elsewhere, by no means do I feel compelled to watch any more of this crap.

@Meta, silver will always just be a lying bitch though, so no matter how "cute" she is I really doubt this will change. Pink still seems like an idiot to me too since she is so caught up on that bloody kids promise, really who keeps a childhood promise let alone remembers it. As for Chiwa's handling of the situation I agree, she was probably the most stable choice of the harem. Although I think I prefer the Hime path, sure her 8th grader syndrome is problematic but it would appear that like Chiwa her love is pure at least. Pinks just seems to forceful but Hime and Chiwa do seem different.
Yeah I said I didn't want her to die not that I liked her (that one cute scene doesn't make up for all the crap she did). Funny how I started out hating her most of all and liking A-chan the best but now I have her the most and Masuzu is now third in my book. Chiwa is second and Hime is first. I just love how when he tries to break up with her she turns it around on him ans says that now she can "Protect him" instead of just being protected. Although was it just me or did she show that she may not be completely lost in 8th grader syndrome? She commented on how the MC made a "Great backstory" so she may have not really lost touch with reality at all she was just bored and lonely and so she acted like that.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 pm

""Bury.Bury....""
^Friggin adorable.

"You are all perverts who like Chiwa and Hime."
Lol dafuq? Ovyda...

All I can say is that this show was enjoyable. Not on my top list, but entertaining.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 pm

I just hate Chiwa.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:44 pm

The anime was entertaining, you never know it might get a second season or an English dub, but who knows
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:The anime was entertaining, you never know it might get a second season or an English dub, but who knows

I doubt it will get dubbed.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:The anime was entertaining, you never know it might get a second season or an English dub, but who knows

I doubt it will get dubbed.
Who knows, we'll see what happens
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next