JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake JustDubs launched.

+29
RyujinKiryuu
Valvatorez
jland2233
MrLincecum
Shinimagami
BK-201
BoredomARISEN
Kaleb_K
rougeassassin
bedheadred
Wampa
blaze1514
Androgynous
CreaminFreeman
theboneking
Deathfire123
psionx
Blazer
morningfever
Paper Tiger
Leoster
Buckeye1988
- The Rose -
Severus
Metazoxan
Sporadic
Tomoyo's Angel
Fiddles
Keiichi Morisato
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fake JustDubs launched. - Page 3 Empty Re: Fake JustDubs launched.

Post by Kaleb_K Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 am

also, I just noticed, if you type the address below into your address bar, then you will see someone named "Person" claiming the site is up under this domain, Is this the fake site they are talking about, and the same admin that I am increasingly growing irritated with?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130118180209AAsgY22
Kaleb_K
Kaleb_K
Gillian

Male Posts : 86
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:57 am

yea he came out and basically said he was stealing Kami in the chat..... this guy is.....i dont even know
and no thats not the fake site kaleb
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by rougeassassin Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 am

uh yeah, this guy's not even thinking about what can happen.....or what he's doing. I... wow, this is a first for me. This guy's ether clueless or just wants to tick the wrong people off in life.
rougeassassin
rougeassassin
Lab Member

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 am

Isnt Kami protected IP??? Surely SOMETHING can be done about this. I know JD was a shady site but STILL . . .

Some of you have been visiting the other site and another new site that also came up.

I just have one thing to say to you people. . .

Fake JustDubs launched. - Page 3 2kHkCiIl
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BoredomARISEN Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:51 am

i am an idiot when it comes to finding things can someone pm me the link please
BoredomARISEN
BoredomARISEN
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Isnt Kami protected IP??? Surely SOMETHING can be done about this. I know JD was a shady site but STILL . . .

Some of you have been visiting the other site and another new site that also came up.

I just have one thing to say to you people. . .

Fake JustDubs launched. - Page 3 2kHkCiIl

Yeah We are the real JD community so Kami should stay with us. Is Noey wants to drag her into oblivion we'll have to accept that but if she survives anywhere it will be with us not a site that is just a reskinned copy of another site.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

Metazoxan wrote:

Yeah We are the real JD community so Kami should stay with us. Is Noey wants to drag her into oblivion we'll have to accept that but if she survives anywhere it will be with us not a site that is just a reskinned copy of another site.

Totally agree. Here is the link to the original designers deviantart page: http://kaizeru.deviantart.com/gallery/4826231#/d2hbgro
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:42 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Totally agree. Here is the link to the original designers deviantart page: http://kaizeru.deviantart.com/gallery/4826231#/d2hbgro

We should commission him to redesign Kami for the new site. We could recolor her a bit to match the new sites look (whatever it ends up being) and change up her outfit a bit.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by CreaminFreeman Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
BK-201 wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

We should commission him to redesign Kami for the new site. We could recolor her a bit to match the new sites look (whatever it ends up being) and change up her outfit a bit.

The artist should also add a signature so we could identify when someone stole it for their website
CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

So posts by him on the Facebook page:

"Justdubs Tv if you don't like it then just leave and stop crying here.
18 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Ryan Zimmerman You stole the layout without asking permission. That's essentially copyright infringement.
2 minutes ago · Like

Justdubs Tv there's no copyrights to something that don't exist no more."
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

"Justdubs Tv JustDubs Refugee is focusing on a different project, they got no interest in JustDubs. What we are doing here is trying to keep something alive that their old admin gave up on a year ago."

Now he's speaking for us.
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinimagami Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Well the site works. I checked out an episode and it worked. This site probably won't last long though. Taking the name of a site that got taken down is just asking for it. Taking all bets guys taking all bets! How long do you think this site will last?

I say about a week lol!
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Academy Student

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 pm

lol this guy talks like he was a vital and active part of the community. He's some random kid who copied our website and moved over his db of anime from another site. Nothing special about that. They're just attempting to coast on the popularity that JustDubs built by itself. Otherwise they couldn't hope to sustain an active and dedicated community.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MrLincecum Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 pm

This is so god damn infuriating...

I swear to god, i'm going to go back to uploading for the new site just to help put this piece of cr@p fake site to shame. Heck, I might even force myself to learn some coding so I could help make the new site 100x better than this piece of cr@p!!!!!

How dare they steal our mascot... Revenge will be so sweet... Twisted Evil

I know, acting out of emotion, calm down... but still, I have to get this off my chest.
MrLincecum
MrLincecum
Gillian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by morningfever Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Sporadic wrote:lol this guy talks like he was a vital and active part of the community. He's some random kid who copied our website and moved over his db of anime from another site. Nothing special about that. They're just attempting to coast on the popularity that JustDubs built by itself. Otherwise they couldn't hope to sustain an active and dedicated community.

Are you just mad that we achieved something you could never do in such a short time? You guys all seem very butt hurt lol! . The new admin of JD knows what he's doing. It won't end up like the old.

MrLincecum wrote:This is so god damn infuriating...

I swear to god, i'm going to go back to uploading for the new site just to help put this piece of cr@p fake site to shame. Heck, I might even force myself to learn some coding so I could help make the new site 100x better than this piece of cr@p!!!!!

I know, acting out of emotion, calm down... but still, I have to get this off my chest.

It's not your mascot any longer. With the original JD closed for good, no one owns it.

morningfever
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm

QOTD

Deathfire ~
Just because J.K.Rowling has finished the Harry Potter series doesn't mean you can publish a 8th book called, "Harry Potter and the Muggle Thief"
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

morningfever wrote:
Sporadic wrote:lol this guy talks like he was a vital and active part of the community. He's some random kid who copied our website and moved over his db of anime from another site. Nothing special about that. They're just attempting to coast on the popularity that JustDubs built by itself. Otherwise they couldn't hope to sustain an active and dedicated community.

Are you just mad that we achieved something you could never do in such a short time? You guys all seem very butt hurt lol! . The new admin of JD knows what he's doing. It won't end up like the old.

MrLincecum wrote:This is so god damn infuriating...

It's not your mascot any longer. With the original JD closed for good, no one owns it.

Wrong. First of all we already know yo just copied the skin and moved the uploads from another site onto yours. We have plenty of people who could easily do that much. Second Noey still technically owns Kami as well as any other staff member that helped commission her and the original artist. Just because JD went down does not mean it's skin and mascot are up for grabs.

Now you can use the skin if you want we certainly don't need that anymore and I guess we can't really use Kami anymore but you could try asking before just taking all of it and declaring it yours.

Stop acting like you are such a badass who did something so awesome.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Something we could never do? Whats different about this fake site? Other than you have less content than we did. And you host your own videos like idiots. otherwise you're simply trying to coast on the popularity of another community because you can't sustain your own. And that's very obvious with how often you come to this forum to bad mouth people and post on our FB page trying to steal viewers.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MrLincecum Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:49 pm

morningfever wrote:Are you just mad that we achieved something you could never do in such a short time? You guys all seem very butt hurt lol! . The new admin of JD knows what he's doing. It won't end up like the old.

Ha! You're the same guy that tried to pass Noey off as someone who didn't care about JD earlier. You need to realize that we, the community, are JD. You can take the name, the videos, heck, even the mascot, but they will never be JustDubs. They'll just be another group of people with the same name. But it infuriates me to think that people can be ignorant and take matters into their own hands when people have worked so hard to get where they are and then having everything stolen away from them by a bunch of leeches. You know what, i'm not even going to bother anymore. All i'm going to say is that we have a right to be upset. It wasn't YOUR website that got taken down.
MrLincecum
MrLincecum
Gillian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm

this guy talks mad shit. He's trying to take what was our and make it his. I say in 2 weeks on the 1 year anniversary of the Troll Brigade, we reunite for one last stand.
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm

MrLincecum wrote:

Ha! You're the same guy that tried to pass Noey off as someone who didn't care about JD earlier. You need to realize that we, the community, are JD. You can take the name, the videos, heck, even the mascot, but they will never be JustDubs. They'll just be another group of people with the same name. But it infuriates me to think that people can be ignorant and take matters into their own hands when people have worked so hard to get where they are and then having everything stolen away from them by a bunch of leeches. You know what, i'm not even going to bother anymore. All i'm going to say is that we have a right to be upset. It wasn't YOUR website that got taken down.

This

A million times this.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by jland2233 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Can someone pm the link so i can see what all the fuss is about.

jland2233
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:05 pm

morningfever wrote:

Truly someone that neither does their math nor hard thinking, anyone who says that are most likely ignorant of the fact that if something dies, and someone else picks it up, it's theres. What if you see a pocket watch on the side of the road near a dead body? From what I gather, you are one of those people who will steal the ID, along with the pocket watch and clothes, and simply assume the identity of the dead person. You may look like said person on the outside, but on the inside, you are still the same, ignorant and pitiful you. If you're name isnt on it, and you think it's up for grabs because it was "left behind", which it wasnt, you are purely just in this for most likely, the revenue and the fame that comes with it.

Honestly, people these days don't have respect for the things. Desecrating a grave is just like this situation my friend. Next time, work hard yourself along with your buddies, and see where that goes. Don't try and mooch off of others. You're just being a prick.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by CreaminFreeman Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

So after some observation of this new site, I have found many things to get i pulled down very fast. First, the domain name. It's the same as the original, so using justdubs in the name is sure to get you in trouble since it is a hot topic right now. second the layout and the mascot were taken without permission. and lastly, the videos are being hosted on the website, which is a fatal mistake. BTW, i think Ryan should stop arguing with those guys on facebook. it doesn't matter how many valid points he brings up, those guys won't listen to what he has to say.
CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 pm

jland2233 wrote:Can someone pm the link so i can see what all the fuss is about.

No

Per JD ToS
no linking to other streaming or dub sites

Its bad, you dont wanna see it anyway.

Its a zombie of what JD used to be.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next