JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Would You Design Our Mascot?

+53
Keiichi Morisato
Inglorious Gun
Requiem
Jayvon
Taco Party
AlucArd_1590
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Ginger7327
Hikikomori
Crazy Potato
JAMSM
Kamn
Shogun13
Shadow_Links
Colme
Sano
plantkingman
Blazer
zerogee
JakDark
mgalekgolo
Belsfir
Wampa
SunshinexKite
Nim
Akira
UVGemini
johnstang2
vashnik
stigma311
BK-201
Skeptical
Yuki Terumi
Grimripper20
LunarLexal
bedheadred
Mylespol
Doomguy
sayWut
Natsuru-san
Jaysp656
Nonononoki
Metazoxan
MrYoSo901
Kusanagi
DemonEyesJoe
Sai
Hatless
Severus
Valvatorez
MiniSiets
joshier
Sporadic
57 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

How Would You Design Our Mascot? - Page 13 Empty Re: How Would You Design Our Mascot?

Post by JakDark Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 am

For the forum itself or for the coming website? Because it really depends on the content and title. And the mascot would need to fit the overall aesthetic and or vise versa.

I'm a noob to the community so, I woudn't know much in terms of re-design of old characters.

If you want to capitalize on the cuteness of anime girls, maybe you'd want to go with cute AND dangerous, which in my opinion is sexier. That and Hentai sites tend to have the same sort of girls at headers or on the sides. Not that I'd know.
JakDark
JakDark
Academy Student

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

How Would You Design Our Mascot? - Page 13 Empty RE: How would you design the mascot?

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 am

JakDark wrote:For the forum itself or for the coming website? Because it really depends on the content and title. And the mascot would need to fit the overall aesthetic and or vise versa.

I'm a noob to the community so, I woudn't know much in terms of re-design of old characters.

If you want to capitalize on the cuteness of anime girls, maybe you'd want to go with cute AND dangerous, which in my opinion is sexier.

Well we are designing it for the new site. Please do note this is not a hentai site so not so sure about what you just said.
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 140

Back to top Go down

How Would You Design Our Mascot? - Page 13 Empty Re: How Would You Design Our Mascot?

Post by Grimripper20 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 am

Metazoxan wrote:
bedheadred wrote:I would really prefer long hair but I'm not going to argue about it. I like the colored tips in the hair. I just finished Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai and I really liked how her hair was tipped http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--fiQB-Y6mdw/ULhMWmAix1I/AAAAAAAAB9U/HLvWs2suYR0/s1600/Quele2+v2+by+mgmnzx.png

Okay so two votes for hair style and two for long hair. What is we tried this?

Spoiler:
I obviously don't mean the armor or clothes I mean the hair style. It is like the short hair style but after being tied up in the back it keeps going. Just throwing the idea out there.

i vote for the shorter hair style and i like the purple highlights too
Grimripper20
Grimripper20
Gillian

Male Posts : 32
i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

Horrible picture but I can't find anything else to describe it...
Short pony in the back with long framing the face.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRXv1L35uR4wKVrVHrFUhQOxIDKPqSUH0j3ZZkY38qYAW9oAz

I agree we shouldn't have long twin tails or she will look like Miku or BRS, but I do like long and flowing like Luka's https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee85/kagome132465/Anime%20Girls/LukaMegurine2.jpg
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by JakDark Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 am

Akira wrote:
JakDark wrote:For the forum itself or for the coming website? Because it really depends on the content and title. And the mascot would need to fit the overall aesthetic and or vise versa.

If you want to capitalize on the cuteness of anime girls, maybe you'd want to go with cute AND dangerous, which in my opinion is sexier.

Well we are designing it for the new site. Please do note this is not a hentai site so not so sure about what you just said.

I know lol, I was just making a joke.
JakDark
JakDark
Academy Student

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 am

bedheadred wrote:Horrible picture but I can't find anything else to describe it...
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRXv1L35uR4wKVrVHrFUhQOxIDKPqSUH0j3ZZkY38qYAW9oAz

I agree we shouldn't have long twin tails or she will look like Miku or BRS, but I do like long and flowing like Luka's https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee85/kagome132465/Anime%20Girls/LukaMegurine2.jpg
Honestly I think either of those is awesome, and man that picture of Louise takes me back Laughing
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

bedheadred wrote:Horrible picture but I can't find anything else to describe it...
I normally would vote for long hair but i like the style of this hair and I like the idea of the color scheme for it so im going to go with the short hair if we are going to do something similar to it
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

How Would You Design Our Mascot? - Page 13 Empty RE: How would you design the mascot?

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

Wampa wrote:
I normally would vote for long hair but i like the style of this hair and I like the idea of the color scheme for it so im going to go with the short hair if we are going to do something similar to it

Keep in mind a ponytail that long undone equals a large amount of hair this characters hair goes down to the waist if left undone if memory serves.
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 am

Akira wrote:
Wampa wrote:

Keep in mind a ponytail that long undone equals a large amount of hair this characters hair goes down to the waist if left undone if memory serves.
Well either way I rather like that style. I'd be willing to vote for that one if that is what everyone else wants.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 am

I'm good with either one being the normal design.
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 am

Wampa wrote:

By short hair, do you mean this?https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2ns778l.jpg

or this?https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRXv1L35uR4wKVrVHrFUhQOxIDKPqSUH0j3ZZkY38qYAW9oAz
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

i hadn't seen the top one before but the top one makes me think evil, that probably is just the picture itself though but i think im going to stay with the bottom one
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 am

Wampa wrote:i hadn't seen the top one before but the top one makes me think evil, that probably is just the picture itself though but i think im going to stay with the bottom one

I like the top better. It seems like it'll go better with the outfit Red drew.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:00 am

I think either could work it just needs to have the right layout and thats on the artist.
That said I do like the longer haired one.
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 am

bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:10 am

That is almost.... no it is evenless than underwear Laughing
Maybe for a alternate but not for the main I think
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 am

Akira wrote:
That is almost.... no it is evenless than underwear Laughing
Maybe for a alternate but not for the main I think

I'm just kidding, but it is very nice.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 am

It is nice I'll admit kills me to shoot it down. Very Happy
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 am

That is border line Hentai. i am shocked. No!!!
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 am

Good old Red you truly are one of the guys aren't you?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:18 am

Yeah but would you let your own sister leave the house like that?
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:22 am

It was a joke moving on.
Akira
Akira
Shinsengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 am

Um where are the emoticons?
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:25 am

johnstang2 wrote:Yeah but would you let your own sister leave the house like that?

Oh that would just be the beginning my friend. Only the beginning. Wink
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am

Metazoxan wrote:
johnstang2 wrote:Yeah but would you let your own sister leave the house like that?

Oh that would just be the beginning my friend. Only the beginning. Wink

Oh very bad brother, very bad. Twisted Evil

Last edited by johnstang2 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next