JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocaloid Megpoid's Gumi Mascot Gets Her Own Manga

2 posters

Go down

Vocaloid Megpoid's Gumi Mascot Gets Her Own Manga  Empty Vocaloid Megpoid's Gumi Mascot Gets Her Own Manga

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Gumi, the mascot girl of the Vocaloid voice synthesis software Megpoid, will launch her own manga series in the April issue of Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Rival magazine on March 4. The Gumi from Vocaloid manga will follow Gumi as she makes a boy's dream come true. Enji Tetsuta is drawing the manga in collaboration with "Internet," the Japanese software developer that makes Megpoid.

As Monthly Shonen Rival explains in its ad for Gumi from Vocaloid, Megpoid and other Vocaloid software allow users to create vocal songs from scratch, without a human singer, by entering melodies and lyrics on a computer. Megpoid in particular uses voice samples contributed by singer and voice actress Megumi Nakajima.

Megpoid is also inspiring its own PSP rhythm game from Japanese game developer ParaPhray. The game will arrive just weeks after the manga on March 28.

[Via Manga News]
Awesome, right?, and I though that the unofficial vocaloid manga that was created would be the only one. What are your opinions?

Source: ANN
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid Megpoid's Gumi Mascot Gets Her Own Manga  Empty Re: Vocaloid Megpoid's Gumi Mascot Gets Her Own Manga

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 am

i just hope no one takes it as canon

i hope people realize this is just a FAN MANGA and not something that says "this is gumi, this is who she is"

this is why im against a Vocaloid anime, even if i do agree it would be awsome
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down