JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Blazer Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm

I think I'm going to pick this up xD 720p for 7 episodes right? Here I come!
(begins acquisition)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by LunarLexal Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Saw the lastest ep and I must say I LOVE it. Dat girl hall moniter. Cool The things that went on in this ep just wow. Like at the beginning. xD

Yes, this is easily my favorite episode. Mostly because It didn't have as much 8th grade sydrome (From now on, I think I'll just call is 8GS, just so you guys know.) in it. The hall monitor is my favorite girl in this so far. I guess I just like the hard working, intelligent girls.

Blazer wrote:I think I'm going to pick this up xD 720p for 7 episodes right? Here I come!
(begins acquisition)

Be prepared for some embarrassing scenes.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Saw the lastest ep and I must say I LOVE it. Dat girl hall moniter. Cool The things that went on in this ep just wow. Like at the beginning. xD

Yes, this is easily my favorite episode. Mostly because It didn't have as much 8th grade sydrome (From now on, I think I'll just call is 8GS, just so you guys know.) in it. The hall monitor is my favorite girl in this so far. I guess I just like the hard working, intelligent girls.

Blazer wrote:I think I'm going to pick this up xD 720p for 7 episodes right? Here I come!
(begins acquisition)

Be prepared for some embarrassing scenes.

For me or for the character? xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

Blazer wrote:

both.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:52 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Blazer wrote:

both.

Well considering that I'm either watching the show by myself or my roommate, I find it highly unlikely to be embarrassing for me. But embarrassing for the MC sounds fun Very Happy
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 am

Blazer wrote:
Well considering that I'm either watching the show by myself or my roommate, I find it highly unlikely to be embarrassing for me. But embarrassing for the MC sounds fun Very Happy

don't say I didn't warn you...
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:11 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Blazer wrote:

don't say I didn't warn you...

Hehe I look forward to it then. Having those awkward moments makes the anime that much funnier xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:17 am

Blazer wrote:

Hehe I look forward to it then. Having those awkward moments makes the anime that much funnier xD

Have fun Very Happy
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Have fun Very Happy

Plan on it ;D gotta try and catch up with you guys. (Hopefully by this weekend)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 am

I fail to see how any of this anime so far is embarressing for anyone. Even while watching it WITH soemone. But for the characters in the anime yeah for them, just not for us.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

^agreed. I watched the first 2 episodes with my roommate. No awkwardness between us, just Lolz.

So yeah, I picked this up and finished ep 2 tonight. Might watch a tad more tomorrow.

So far this anime is pretty good. I have to say I didn't expect the girlfriend to be that way, but whatever. It works right? I'm just waiting for them to really start falling for each other.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 am

And I'm all caught up! Can't wait for the new episode ^.^ I really like Ai! Very Happy
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

So, the next episode will reveal the relationship between Eita and Ai (Finally!!!)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:So, the next episode will reveal the relationship between Eita and Ai (Finally!!!)
Yes, it seems to me that They've been in kindergarten together.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Can't wait for the flashbacks. Also that movie scene A+
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 am

Thank god. I was torn as to whether or not I should continue watching this as I had watched 7 episodes so it would have been a shame a drop it at that point BUT pretty much every single character made me feel like I was having a stroke. But now we have A-chan! The only character so far I can actually root for. cheers That was easily the least cranial hemorrhage inducing episode so far.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:59 pm

This week's ep is by far my fav one so far. Twas hellarious. Smile Also I now know how the rest of this series is going to go. Basically after the hall moniter we're going to focus on the silver haired girl whose name still escapes me. (Dang I need to learn her name. xD) Finally I look forward to her past being revealed and so on. Smile Oh and I have no proof of this, it's just they focused on the first two girls and then the next one and now this one and with not many eps left it only makes sense they'll soon be focusing on the silver haired girl.

Also I'm horrible for loving this but I always love it when she whips out that death note and how Eita reacts to it. It never gets old and his reaction this time was just. hellarious. :3
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:This week's ep is by far my fav one so far. Twas hellarious. Smile Also I now know how the rest of this series is going to go. Basically after the hall moniter we're going to focus on the silver haired girl whose name still escapes me. (her name is b*tch.) (Dang I need to learn her name. xD) Finally I look forward to her past being revealed and so on. Smile Oh and I have no proof of this, it's just they focused on the first two girls and then the next one and now this one and with not many eps left it only makes sense they'll soon be focusing on the silver haired girl.

Also I'm horrible for loving this but I always love it when she whips out that death note and how Eita reacts to it. It never gets old and his reaction this time was just. hellarious. :3

I also liked the "Death Note" xD
But yeah, I'm definitely expecting them to develop her more now...
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm

And so, everything went back to the way it was
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I was fan of Masuzu, but now... A-chan is becoming more and more attractive as a character as well. As for little brat, she's still annoying.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Waiting on someone to upload my Deadfish torrent QQ
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:56 am

Wow that last episode. Nice! I really feel sorry for A-chan now QQ great episode though. All the girls need to win >.<

Also I love that ninja block on the eye poking. S-Rank right there.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Blazer wrote:Wow that last episode. Nice! I really feel sorry for A-chan now QQ great episode though. All the girls need to win >.<

Harem ending?

That was the only part that made me laugh. To be honest, finding out that "A-chan" was not only his childhood friend, but also has a notebook full of "delusions", made her lose some of her appeal. She just became that "forgotten childhood friend". But she's still the best character, in my opinion. I don't really like any of the other character's.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Blazer wrote:Wow that last episode. Nice! I really feel sorry for A-chan now QQ great episode though. All the girls need to win >.<

Harem ending?

That was the only part that made me laugh. To be honest, finding out that "A-chan" was not only his childhood friend, but also has a notebook full of "delusions", made her lose some of her appeal. She just became that "forgotten childhood friend". But she's still the best character, in my opinion. I don't really like any of the other character's.

I guess I would allow a harem ending for this one...idk...I kinda don't want one...

Shame on you! Finding out that she was the FIRST girl to befriend him AND had the opportunity to be the childhood friend TAKEN away from her really touched my bleeding heart QQ I root for her even more now. (Still torn between her and white-hair though...at least A-chan isn't a biotch!) As for the other characters...IDK they are ok. I feel A-chan and white hair are the leads in the female department though..
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Blazer wrote:
I guess I would allow a harem ending for this one...idk...I kinda don't want one...

Shame on you! Finding out that she was the FIRST girl to befriend him AND had the opportunity to be the childhood friend TAKEN away from her really touched my bleeding heart QQ I root for her even more now. (Still torn between her and white-hair though...at least A-chan isn't a biotch!) As for the other characters...IDK they are ok. I feel A-chan and white hair are the leads in the female department though..

Well, I guess I just didn't like how she's pushing him to stamp that kindergarten-made marriage registration. To me she just became like the other girls because of that extreme.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next