JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion Empty New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 am

Oreshura [Ore no kanojo to osananajimi ga shuraba sugiru]

New Release Club Oreshura discussion 44187

Let the discussion begin again, and once more feel free to recap previous eps or statements you may have said that you remember.

I'm not sure but I think two people that are wanting to ignore love has definitely taken the wrong path in this anime. Well obviously the guy has no choice but that girl seemed awfully pushy for someone that just wants to use him as a status. I have the similar feeling that these themes are like Chuunibyou, am I alone with this thought?

However I do like his 3 rules, especially how he seems to have failed the third one of "don't have people think you're gay".
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by LunarLexal Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm

^ I'm 99% sure that he had the 8th grade syndrome. With that note book. But it also mentioned that he wrote down some of his story Ideas that he had, so that might be it. (Though I doubt it) So yeah, I'll have to agree with you on the Chuunibyou theme. But I don't really mind that. It adds a bit more comedy to it.

@ his rules: I thought that last one was pretty funny to. I couldn't help but to laugh at it because it was so un-expected.

I can't help but to feel a little dissapointed that they went from the "fake boyfriend" thing to the "Try-To-Get-Popular-quick" thing. Am I the only one?
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 am

LunarLexal wrote:^ I'm 99% sure that he had the 8th grade syndrome. With that note book. But it also mentioned that he wrote down some of his story Ideas that he had, so that might be it. (Though I doubt it) So yeah, I'll have to agree with you on the Chuunibyou theme. But I don't really mind that. It adds a bit more comedy to it.

@ his rules: I thought that last one was pretty funny to. I couldn't help but to laugh at it because it was so un-expected.

I can't help but to feel a little dissapointed that they went from the "fake boyfriend" thing to the "Try-To-Get-Popular-quick" thing. Am I the only one?
I'm with ya buddy
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 am

Why am I the only one replying on this thread? The recent episode was OK, it will turn into a harem next episode I'm sure of it
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 am

All the 8th grader syndrome stuff is cringe worthy. I have to pause it occasionally to recompose myself so I'm able to take it in without smashing my face into the desk.
Seems Masuzu is starting to contradict herself and is actually beginning to like him.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm

MacMeaties wrote:All the 8th grader syndrome stuff is cringe worthy. I have to pause it occasionally to recompose myself so I'm able to take it in without smashing my face into the desk.
Seems Masuzu is starting to contradict herself and is actually beginning to like him.
Same here. This anime is so freaking hard to watch, without grimacing. I had to pause it repeatedly during that scene where he goes crazy.
Also, I think we caught a glimpse of one of the other girls who are in the OP. That short haired girl in the crowd who was watching him say "I am burning fighter fighter!"

@ Natsu:
I would have posted yesterday, but I couldn't find the thread.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Episode 4 I just saw it today and it was possibly the BEST episode so far,well maybe the 1st was better I'm not sure. I ROFL at that ending. Oh this was such a good episode and another Jojo referance. (Kinda disapointed by that actually since it's already been done)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm

MacMeaties wrote:All the 8th grader syndrome stuff is cringe worthy. I have to pause it occasionally to recompose myself so I'm able to take it in without smashing my face into the desk.

I know what you mean. Every time that girl reads out of his Diary I want to punch her. Stop torturing the poor boy! Also I still hate her. I mean she set Chiwa up on a date with an asshole playboy who she knew would do this to Chiwa just so that she could "make her give up on love". I don't give a damn what her backstory is anymore that is just an unbelievably low blow. Not every character in a show has to all that good of a person but this is just...... she has done nothing but torture and manipulate the other two main characters for her own amusement.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm sure there's a VERY good explanation for it and maybe it has something to do with what she said that everything she says is a lie. Also I say thats' no excuss.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
I know what you mean. Every time that girl reads out of his Diary I want to punch her. Stop torturing the poor boy! Also I still hate her. I mean she set Chiwa up on a date with an asshole playboy who she knew would do this to Chiwa just so that she could "make her give up on love". I don't give a damn what her backstory is anymore that is just an unbelievably low blow. Not every character in a show has to all that good of a person but this is just...... she has done nothing but torture and manipulate the other two main characters for her own amusement.

You know, I think I agree with you. She's turning into a real villain.
But, like Natsuru said, By the end of the anime I'm sure that a.) we'll all feel bad for her because of her back story b.) despise her because she grew in the main antagonist. With this type of anime, I think option a is more likely.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

You know, I think I agree with you. She's turning into a real villain.
But, like Natsuru said, By the end of the anime I'm sure that a.) we'll all feel bad for her because of her back story b.) despise her because she grew in the main antagonist. With this type of anime, I think option a is more likely.

Well they will have to pull the mother of all tear jerking back stories to make me feel sorry for her. She is one of the worst non antagonist characters I have seen. There is really no excuse for treating people the way she does. Even if her own childhood is crap that doesn't give her the right to treat other people like crap and drag them into suffering (like she tried to do with Chiwa) to. When she did that she lost all right to any sympathy from me.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 am

This is turning into a violent fight, like I said before: I'm sure the anime will turn in to a harem next episode
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 am

Natsuru-san wrote:I'm sure there's a VERY good explanation for it and maybe it has something to do with what she said that everything she says is a lie. Also I say thats' no excuss.

I'm starting to get that from her already. She's trying very hard to act the villain but keeps showing little pangs of what might be the real her e.g. throwing the pole to Chiwa. Why would she have done that if the whole thing was what she wanted to happen in the first place? She either likes Eita enough to want to help him or she realised she had went too far and was feeling guilty so helped Chiwa.

Theory time:
In my opinion she does like him but is so stubbornly set in her "anti-love" mindset she is acting like the most extreme tsun ever. What better way to make him think she doesn't like him that being evil to the childhood friend that inspired him to become study hard so he can become a doctor to cure her?
As the other two members of his harem show up I think she will begin to realise she is in serious danger of loosing him and the genuine dere part of her will start to appear.

That aside I'm still standing by my statement in the original thread. I will have absolutely no sympathy for her if something bad happens to her. She could warm up and start showing her dere side on a regular basis and stop being a c**t and I'd still not feel sorry for her if she ended up loosing him and being a forever alone because she needs karmic retribution for what she has been doing so far.
That is unless her anti-love attitude stems from a seriously f**ked up childhood where she had a daughtercon father who physically or sexually abused her. Something of that level would probably sway me to be more understanding of her.

I'm hoping there is some resolution in this series and it doesn't just have a non-ending, sequel plug "ending" where we are left with nothing but questions and infinite hatred for Masuzu.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:17 pm

MacMeaties wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:I'm sure there's a VERY good explanation for it and maybe it has something to do with what she said that everything she says is a lie. Also I say thats' no excuss.

I'm starting to get that from her already. She's trying very hard to act the villain but keeps showing little pangs of what might be the real her e.g. throwing the pole to Chiwa. Why would she have done that if the whole thing was what she wanted to happen in the first place? She either likes Eita enough to want to help him or she realised she had went too far and was feeling guilty so helped Chiwa.

Rant time.

She's just a little upset bitch. Really, there's no better way of putting this (well there probably is but I won't use it). She knows what she's doing is bad. She says so. And then she acts all sad and shit like we're supposed to pity her and forgive everything she's done, or like it's not her choice to bully Chiwa. She wants people to care about her, but she's so prideful or stuck up or stupid or something that she has to express this desire at the expense of others. Other people are being mentally harmed and bullied simply because she doesn't want to come to terms with herself. It's like a toddler having a fit to get her parents to pay attention to her.

It would be at least barely bearable if one of two things happened: if either she tried to make herself become a better person or if the protagonist would try to make her a better person. But it doesn't seem like she recognized her flaw; she's still continuing the club to make people realize the foolishness of love, probably through the same means as before. And she has the balls to do this while she's in love with the protagonist. And then the protagonist is completely letting her do whatever the hell she wants for no reason. He said that they shouldn't force their beliefs onto others (which was a terrible "turning point dialogue" during that dramatic scene; she was surprised about that and didn't consider the possibility before?!), yet he's letting her continue to do so.

Yeah, I'm not sure why I'm still watching this.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Kusanagi wrote:
Yeah, I'm not sure why I'm still watching this.

Is it because there's a discussion on it?
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Called it. F**ked up home life. Que a Sankarea-esque overbearing father.
More teenage delusions... oh how painful to watch the next few episode are going to be with crazy girl about now.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:56 pm

And the harem has finally begun, all that's left is the fourth girl
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 am

Man, I knew I shouldn't have come here before I watched it. I spoiled it for my self. Anyway, I'll be watching it tomorrow afternoon. Continue on with the discussion!
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

*Sigh* I was really hoping that they wouldn't get too much into the 8th grad syndrome.

All that's left is the blonde chick, I guess.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 am

So good! I am watching 4th ep and I had to pause and come here to express my happiness! Chiwa was humiliated!!! Masuzu is so damn awesome, ahaha, love it! cheers

Edit: Had to pause again... 8th grade syndrome like in Chu2? I mean there it was annoying and fun together, but in this anime I really didn't want to see it. And why the hell he can't ditch this annoying brat Chiwa... stupid.

Edit2: Another pause... So BAD! A little girl beats 3 guys? yeah right... grab that umbrella or w.e stick and she's powerless. This is not a kendo match, but a street fight. Little brat wins 1v3 lololol, the more I watch the more stupider it becomes.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 am

The new girl seems kinda fun. She seems to have the 8th grader syndrome really bad.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Another 8th grade syndrome girl joins... However, at least she didn't see to be annoying type as Chiwa.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Ovyda wrote:Another 8th grade syndrome girl joins... However, at least she didn't see to be annoying type as Chiwa.

What is up with all your hate for Chiwa? Sure she isn't the greatest character ever but common. Most of her over energetic personality can probably be blamed on the fact that she is an athlete who can't do sports anymore. Plus even though she is over energetic I have seen ones way more than here. Most of the really stupid things she did were because of that Anti love girl. But besides that what has she done to make you hate her so much
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 pm

"Most of the really stupid things she did were because of that Anti love girl."

Huh?!? Those were the only good parts with her. You've got something wrong lol. And the thing that she had beaten 3 guys with that pole/stick w.e thing was so unnatural... Moreover, she's boring and annoying. What I want to say is the same thing as those who were bullying her in the last ep. She's a kid...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Ovyda wrote:"Most of the really stupid things she did were because of that Anti love girl."

Huh?!? Those were the only good parts with her. You've got something wrong lol. And the thing that she had beaten 3 guys with that pole/stick w.e thing was so unnatural... Moreover, she's boring and annoying. What I want to say is the same thing as those who were bullying her in the last ep. She's a kid...

It's because they were weak . All they could do was throw a straight punch, an amateur could fight better than those idiots. The only reason they beat the main guy was they were even weaker. But someone really could at kendo (Remember she is supposed to be a champ or something) could probably beat three punks who can only beat up book nerds. The fight was kinda lame (I mean the stick bounced off them like rubber) but I blame that more on the animators not being able to handle a fight scene than anything to do with the actual characters. As for the moreover part.... well that is just your opinion. I won't say I love her character but I don't hate her either and I like her better than that manipulative....... that girl.

I mean it that scene with her sister made me understand her a little but I still hate her because she has pulled way to much crap for a little "well my family is terrible" to make it all better.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next