JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:I hope the anime ends well, hopefully in the last episode, Eita will decide on one of the girls

Like I said, If he doesnt, Im gonna have Macs avi look for about a week.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:I hope the anime ends well, hopefully in the last episode, Eita will decide on one of the girls

Like I said, If he doesnt, Im gonna have Macs avi look for about a week.
Man, that's a little crazy don't you think?
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 am

I hope it doesn't, I want it to end badly that way it wont be able to get another season OVA or anything. In my post on the last page I already stated how I'd like it to have a school days type of ending, and I've kind of been playing it out in my head to get the most effective "events"

Don't open this spoiler unless you know how school days ends
Spoiler:
Okay so I know it isn't quite like school days but it is a lot harder to work it all out with 5 characters instead of just 3. So that is the type of end I'd like to see happen, but that kind of sounds like it'd take more than 1 ep. In case it wasn't obvious enough for everyone, yeah I'm not a fan of this show at all and I believe that some of the characters deserve what I typed in the spoiler.

So does anyone like how I'd end this show?
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:

I hope it doesn't, I want it to end badly that way it wont be able to get another season OVA or anything. In my post on the last page I already stated how I'd like it to have a school days type of ending, and I've kind of been playing it out in my head to get the most effective "events"

Spoiler:
Okay so I know it isn't quite like school days but it is a lot harder to work it all out with 5 characters instead of just 3. So that is the type of end I'd like to see happen, but that kind of sounds like it'd take more than 1 ep. In case it wasn't obvious enough for everyone, yeah I'm not a fan of this show at all and I believe that some of the characters deserve what I typed in the spoiler.

So does anyone like how I'd end this show?

Damn. I'd hate to be part of the main cast in a show you hate.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:53 am

Yeah chances are if I don't like the show the characters aren't going to have a very happy ending. And while I used that show a basis for what would happen in my scenario, I still hated it. The ending wasn't worth watching all of the other 12 eps just for it.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:02 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:Yeah chances are if I don't like the show the characters aren't going to have a very happy ending. And while I used that show a basis for what would happen in my scenario, I still hated it. The ending wasn't worth watching all of the other 12 eps just for it.

For a second I thought the final episode is released and I am getting spoiled... Thank god it's just your opinion. Don't want to have a great show ruined at the last moment.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 am

^ yeah it was all just my opinion and how I want it to go, nothing definite [although I still think it'd be interesting to see this show do a complete 180 like that]. I don't even have the slightest clue as to when this show airs so no it hasn't aired yet. I take it you didn't click my school days inspired spoiler since you plan on watching it then, too bad I thought my ideas were quite interesting.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Nope, still didn't start on it.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:
Spoiler:

Not a bad ending but totally doesn't fit. Lol. Instead you should have...
Spoiler:
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 am

^ You know Blazer I like that piece you added, in fact I am a little jealous that I didn't think of it. How about a compromise though since I am fairly sure of pink doing what I said originally. Oh and this is my how it should have ended but I wish it would end something a little like this

Once again don't open this spoiler unless you know how school days ends, I added Blazer's idea to my ending.
Spoiler:
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am

That seems very fitting indeed. I didn't know what you made happen to Chiwa in the last one so I just put pink hair in there xD

(Is still hoping for a normal ending) xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:^ You know Blazer I like that piece you added, in fact I am a little jealous that I didn't think of it. How about a compromise though since I am fairly sure of pink doing what I said originally. Oh and this is my how it should have ended but I wish it would end something a little like this

Once again don't open this spoiler unless you know how school days ends, I added Blazer's idea to my ending.
Spoiler:

Damn I REALLY don't want to be in anything you hate. Do you just kill off the main cast in all anime you hate like that?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 am

Metazoxan wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:^ You know Blazer I like that piece you added, in fact I am a little jealous that I didn't think of it. How about a compromise though since I am fairly sure of pink doing what I said originally. Oh and this is my how it should have ended but I wish it would end something a little like this

Spoiler:

Damn I REALLY don't want to be in anything you hate. Do you just kill off the main cast in all anime you hate like that?

I'm sure it's only on days that end with 'y'.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Blazer wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm sure it's only on days that end with 'y'.
By chance are you referring to TWEWY? :)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 am

Metazoxan wrote:

You know this is actually the first time I've thought up an entirely different ending just because I know I'm not going to like the real one. I've only ever really hated 2 shows, one being school days [how can I make an alternate ending for that?] and the other was joshi kousei which didn't even have room for me to play around with ideas like this. I kind of did it with spice and wolf too, but I only made it more violent not screwed with the entire ending.

Natsuru-san wrote:By chance are you referring to TWEWY? Smile

Not sure if you meant me since you did quote 3 people, but if me then no I wasn't. I was simply using my own imagination and some inspiration from school days. As bad as that show was they did do a decent end but it still wasn't worth the watch.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 am

How can you hate School Days? O.o

I never even heard of TWEWY if you were talking to me.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:17 am

Oops sorry about that. I was referring to what Blazer said. Blazer TWEWY is short for "The world ends with you." That's a DS game and I'd say look into it if you haven't hear/played it.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Oops sorry about that. I was referring to what Blazer said. Blazer TWEWY is short for "The world ends with you." That's a DS game and I'd say look into it if you haven't hear/played it.

I dont have a DS :/
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:39 am

I do
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Blazer wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Oops sorry about that. I was referring to what Blazer said. Blazer TWEWY is short for "The world ends with you." That's a DS game and I'd say look into it if you haven't hear/played it.

Guess that means you don't have a 3DS either then. Well should you ever get one look into it.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 am

Natsuru-san wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Guess that means you don't have a 3DS either then. Well should you ever get one look into it.

Sounds like a plan haha
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 pm

WTF that ending????
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ovyda on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Ovyda wrote:WTF that ending????
Spoiler:

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 7 Tumblr_mdtw3mFqyz1rg058yo1_400
DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO USE SPOILER TAGS!??!

You're suppose to put your reaction and stuff, NOT SPOILERS! If so put in TAGS!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Jeez... Why don't you just watch the episode?
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

After seeing this episode
Spoiler:
In the end, I wasn't that satisfied with the ending
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum