JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Blazer wrote:
I guess I would allow a harem ending for this one...idk...I kinda don't want one...

Shame on you! Finding out that she was the FIRST girl to befriend him AND had the opportunity to be the childhood friend TAKEN away from her really touched my bleeding heart QQ I root for her even more now. (Still torn between her and white-hair though...at least A-chan isn't a biotch!) As for the other characters...IDK they are ok. I feel A-chan and white hair are the leads in the female department though..

Well, I guess I just didn't like how she's pushing him to stamp that kindergarten-made marriage registration. To me she just became like the other girls because of that extreme.

Well she's not obsessive over it, but she does want it to happen because she loves him. It's completely understandable. Also the way she said it at the end of the episode doesn't leave a clingy feeling or anything.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Blazer wrote:Wow that last episode. Nice! I really feel sorry for A-chan now QQ great episode though. All the girls need to win >.<

Also I love that ninja block on the eye poking. S-Rank right there.

Harem ending?

That was the only part that made me laugh. To be honest, finding out that "A-chan" was not only his childhood friend, but also has a notebook full of "delusions", made her lose some of her appeal. She just became that "forgotten childhood friend". But she's still the best character, in my opinion. I don't really like any of the other character's.

But they basically said that she was the "Forgotten Childhood friend" a few episodes back. All they did in this episode was reveal that fact to the MC. I also like A-chan the best. The "Delusions" thing makes it feel like she could really understand him. Masuzu always tortures him with that book and the only connection they have is "Anti-love" which neither character is actually sticking with very well. But A-chan seems to have much more in common with him and after waiting that long to see him again she deserves a real chance.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
But they basically said that she was the "Forgotten Childhood friend" a few episodes back. All they did in this episode was reveal that fact to the MC. I also like A-chan the best. The "Delusions" thing makes it feel like she could really understand him. Masuzu always tortures him with that book and the only connection they have is "Anti-love" which neither character is actually sticking with very well. But A-chan seems to have much more in common with him and after waiting that long to see him again she deserves a real chance.

That's why she's still my favorite.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 am

Liked Masu's reaction when Eita kissed her. It was cute and adorable. Also noticed a first. She didn't read the death note in that ep! WHY!? I was looking forward to it and Eita's reaction and she didn't do it. :( That aside ep was good but not as good as the last two.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:46 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Liked Masu's reaction when Eita kissed her. It was cute and adorable. Also noticed a first. She didn't read the death note in that ep! WHY!? I was looking forward to it and Eita's reaction and she didn't do it. Sad That aside ep was good but not as good as the last two.
That's a good thing, I hate it when she reads from it.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:00 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Liked Masu's reaction when Eita kissed her. It was cute and adorable. Also noticed a first. She didn't read the death note in that ep! WHY!? I was looking forward to it and Eita's reaction and she didn't do it. Sad That aside ep was good but not as good as the last two.

Sometimes I find it quite funny.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:

I love his reactions....but I feel sorry for him....but his reactions are great...
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Blazer wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:

I love his reactions....but I feel sorry for him....but his reactions are great...

Yeah, that's what I mean by funny Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 am

Exactly. Normally I don't like it when someone does something like that put in an anime and when humor is added to it (AKA done the right way) then I like it, love it sometimes. I'm terrible I know but it's so funny. Hehe Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

The latest episode, was OK.
Spoiler:
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Must Dl when off of work........*is zombie*
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 am

OK finally motivated myself to watch episode 10. YES LOL. Aunt Saeko I love you so much right now for throwing a cat amongst the pigeons like that. You're now my second favourite character behind A-chan.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 am

I must see ep 11 nooooooooooow!!! Such awesome ending Very Happy Aunt, you rock! Very Happy

P.S. We have 5 choices. Please not Chiwa, any other will be alright Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Dude, he'll choose Masu for sure but if not then it's going to be what I believe it will be in the end. A harem. He'll choose em all or none.

That said that last ep also didn't have the death note being read. I said YES and was waiting for her to read it but they only teased us and she never did read it. Sad. :( Still Masu has become soft. That's fine with me and I prefer her this way but I want her to read from that death note already.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 pm

My prediction: He won't choose any... But if he will, then it will be Chiwa... And they will explain this reason as he always had her close but couldn't understand his feelings for her...

^ I really hope this won't happen and he will pick someone worth like A-chan or Masuzu.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 am

HHhhhhhmmmmmmm the future, cloudy it is. Hidden by the dark side it is.
His Aunt! OMGAWD! Yes! Now I understand what you guys were on about! HAHAHAHAHA
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 am

Ovyda wrote:My prediction: He won't choose any... But if he will, then it will be Chiwa... And they will explain this reason as he always had her close but couldn't understand his feelings for her...

^ I really hope this won't happen and he will pick someone worth like A-chan or Masuzu.

I agree. As much as all of us would prefer him not to choose Chiwa, if he does choose anyone at all, it will be her.

Possible ending in the order they are mostly likely to occur in in my opinion:

1) Sequel hook non-ending
2) Chiwa
3) None
4) Masuzu
5) A-chan
6) Himecchi

And my preferred order of those endings are as follows:

1) A-chan
2) Masuzu
3) Himecchi
4) Sequel hook non-ending
5) None
6) Chiwa

Don't want Chiwa ending damn it!
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Finally I found someone who agrees with me! FOR CHIWA WE SAY NO Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:31 am

Why am I still watching this ???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Why am I still watching this ???

Because you like harems.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 am

Sir Maddy wrote:

Because you like harems.

Its not that great of one, I applaud them for trying something different with an 'anti-love' protag, but it didnt really work.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

Because you like harems.

Its not that great of one, I applaud them for trying something different with an 'anti-love' protag, but it didnt really work.

And that is why.
You shouldn't let A-1 Pictures do harems.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:25 pm

IMO, this is getting a little more violent than before
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Am I the only one enjoying...?
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Also the chuunibyou isnt as great as it was in Chu2
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next