JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Oreshura discussion

+8
Ovyda
Kusanagi
Metazoxan
Natsuru-san
MacMeaties
Natsu Dragneel
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Ovyda wrote:Am I the only one enjoying...?

I am enjoying it Smile

And ofc Keiichi. The whole other anime was focused on that >.> I still think it's a funny little addition though.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: New Release Club Oreshura discussion

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Oh why!? Someone PLEASE tell me WHY Masuzu has stopped reading from the death note? Sad ALso so much for knowing how it will end. I mean really there's hardly ANY eps left and it's looking like the rest are going to be the contest followed by a trip to the beach. Darn it! I want to know Masuzu's back story and I wanna know it NOW! >_< Honestly I'm betting this ones going to end without a proper ending and who knows if it'll get a sequel. That aside I do like this show. Also the Aunt. Just wow. Nuff said for now.

Btw did I mention I'm getting sick and tired of Harems. -_- Would it kill them to give us more one on one romance. SHEESH! -_-
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 pm

I have to admit this anime has been hard to predict. I still think Masuzu can win this. I think the competition will determine who ends up with him in the end and thats where they might explore more of Masuzus background...hopefully...
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I hope to see 2nd season and Chiwa's disappearance Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Ovyda wrote:I hope to see 2nd season and Chiwa's disappearance Very Happy

Rude
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Being honest
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Blazer wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I hope to see 2nd season and Chiwa's disappearance :D

Rude BLASPHEME!!

There I fixed it for you. Needless to say Chiwa should stay. Besides unless she up and dies you KNOW she'll always be there. :)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:31 am

This thread feels so abandoned, hang in there guys and gals that don't like harem and romance, just two more weeks and the anime will finish
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 am

I still love the Aunt.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 am

Blazer wrote:I still love the Aunt.
And she's smarter than Masuzu and Eita, she knows that their love is fake
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Blazer wrote:I still love the Aunt.
And she's smarter than Masuzu and Eita, she knows that their love is fake

That's why Smile I'm really looking forward to the next episode *evil laugh*
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Yes yes yes! Masuzu!!! If I'm wrong... omg, I'll be raging.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm

I officially withdraw this statement.

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Why am I still watching this ???

These past 2 eps have made this anime 1000% better

Saeko is awesome. After talking with Masuzu's sister (who i totally forgot about)
Seem's 'Suzu' isnt all there.
But when she is there is when her kindness shines.
Also that damn anime watermelon made its appearance, cant have anime without one.

Also. I've always thought Masuzu and Eita should really hook up.
I know Masuzu likes him. That's clearly evident.

Also and finally, the amount of boobage was just too great! Very Happy

Spoiler:
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh damn. Now I gotta watch this ASAP. I saw some spoiler wordage. I have a feeling it revealed Masuzu's background...and it's tragic...and it explains it all...etc..
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Okay so a Masuzu ending seems likely now but I hope it just doesn't leave the other three out in the cold with no closure. The other three will not react well (I can see A-Chan going full blown shithawk) so I'm not sure how they can end it all in one episode with all the characters happy without retconning their personalities. So unless this series is longer than 13 episodes it's going to end on a sequel hook or with a hollow, incomplete feel to it I fear Sad Hope I'm wrong and they do manage a decent ending.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Or else my face is going to look like your avi, just nowhere near as good looking.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 pm

I think they will accept Masuzu as his girlfriend if she wins that competition.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Hime conquered the Grand Line, I think that was a parody of One Piece
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 am

I'm going to do something I haven't done for a while here, and that is actually post what I think of the series so far. Up until now this show has had basically no reason for me to join the discussion but I just can't stand it anymore.

You're right there Natsu, and so far that one line from the chuunibyou rip off character has been the best part of this dismal show. Everything is just so, I don't know but every character pisses me off to no end.
We have the anti love MC that seems like he's changed his mind [and never leaves because of the book reading], the fake silver bitch that goes against the original guideline of not reading from the book, the cliche overly jealous childhood friend that didn't act until after he was taken, the way too devoted childhood promise, and like I said before the Chuunibyou rip off.

Some of these characters might of been okay if given a different sort of route or even made them less clingy but damn, I hope he chooses none of them and runs away.
Or even better, use a School Days ending on the entire group, that'd be really unexpected from this show. With only 1 ep left no matter what happens it will be disappointing, so I think a school days end could potentially, but like that series it won't make up for how bad/boring this show has been.

I really think they stuffed up for this show.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:12 am

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 6 ErVd39P

That's harsh criticism there bro. xD

I think the middle school syndrome is hilarious. Of course chuu2 would be better at it though. They have a whole series dedicated to it and characters suffering from it. I will admit this isn't one the best of it's kind, but it's still somewhat original and entertaining.

Just finished ep 12: I like how they did the "her accomplice" thing, but I don't get why he is all fired up >.> <.< I mean does he like her now or what?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 pm

I guess he understood his feelings towards her Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Ovyda wrote:I guess he understood his feelings towards her Very Happy

Where's the monologue or inner thoughts? Where is the damn direction!? I call BS Razz
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 am

Blazer wrote:

That's harsh criticism there bro. xD

I think the middle school syndrome is hilarious. Of course chuu2 would be better at it though. They have a whole series dedicated to it and characters suffering from it. I will admit this isn't one the best of it's kind, but it's still somewhat original and entertaining.

Just finished ep 12: I like how they did the "her accomplice" thing, but I don't get why he is all fired up >.> <.< I mean does he like her now or what?

Of course the series dedicated to the Chuunibyou is going to have her as a better character than this one but that wasn't the problem. I think continuing to run this now was the mistake they made with this show [other than creating it in the first place, my opinion obviously] because it has basically followed in its footsteps for most of these characters. If you really break them down you see many similar traits between the two that it almost makes it seem like a crappy copy of Chu2. The males overreaction including banging head on wall to the threats against him, character traits and personalities [Hime seems like a combination of Dekomori and Kumin to me], the only main difference I see is that this is supposed to be wasted in being a harem.

And it started a mere 2-3 weeks after Chu2's final ep, if you ask me it should have been postponed and aired in a later season to attract less comparison.

About him running to the silver, way to go with the bitch that used you all series, and while I don't like these kinds of areas for anime an inner dialogue might of been nice to explain the situation. Meh whatever I don't really care since the final eps are wasted by fanservice anyway.
I still would like to see it go School Days but I'm sure that is just me.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:18 am

New Release Club Oreshura discussion - Page 6 ErVd39P

^ I really like that pic. Anyway I noticed that One Piece line. Now I'm sad because I believe Masuzu (Thank God I finally memorized her name and now I really like her) won't read from the death note like she used to do. :(

Now here is something you all have over looked. How "convenient" Masuzu's sister was there. Coincidence? Perhaps but I'm going to say Masuzu might just be more cunning then we ever thought. As for why Masuzu is like the way she is, Ok, that explains most of it (Though not what I was thought it'd be but still terrible) except why she hates love so much or perhaps, yes, she lied. She's VERY hard to read and at this point anything could happen. *Is hoping for a happy ending and if no ending then a 2nd season* :)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 am

I hope the anime ends well, hopefully in the last episode, Eita will decide on one of the girls
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next