JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

+8
MrYoSo901
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
MacMeaties
Sporadic
Noobs
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

Post by Metazoxan Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 am

Blazer wrote:I third this notion ^
I fourth it
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

Post by MacMeaties Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Yay the Knight gave up on being romantically involved with the Hero. I liked that episode it's setting up for some good stuff to happen by the looks of it.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Might get a bit more interesting... So far I was kinda sleeping while watching it. Can't understand how is it possible, since S&W didn't bore me at all and this one is called "with action", yet it bores me.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

...omg...I'm so ready for the next episode. The Knight pledging her allegiance was awesome. I'm waiting for The Demon King to come back as not herself and hurt the maid. (She gets hurt in the OP btw)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 pm

MacMeaties wrote:Yay the Knight gave up on being romantically involved with the Hero. I liked that episode it's setting up for some good stuff to happen by the looks of it.
Yes, I'm just dying to see the next episode. I'm expecting something really bad to happen.
Blazer wrote:...omg...I'm so ready for the next episode. The Knight pledging her allegiance was awesome. I'm waiting for The Demon King to come back as not herself and hurt the maid. (She gets hurt in the OP btw)

This'll be the bad thing that I'm expecting. That, or someone/thing attacks the maid while the demon king is in there.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:36 am

I concur. Poor maid T.T I hope she doesn't die and the serf maid replace her...
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Episode was pretty good.

When they got that letter and it said "The potato is a demon's crop" I was almost expecting them to say "Damn! How do they know?" because they are actually right about both it and the agricultural methods. It really is the work of demons.

BTW I guess the knight decided on that thing she was talking about last episode. She has decided to be the mistress. Laughing
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Idk if she decided to be the mistress, but she did decide to commit. That's all that matters.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Blazer wrote:Idk if she decided to be the mistress, but she did decide to commit. That's all that matters.

Well she said in the previous episode "We need to decide who is the wife and who is the mistress" and this time she said she admitted he belonged to her but she still insisted on becoming his knight and serving him. Cool Cool
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Blazer wrote:Idk if she decided to be the mistress, but she did decide to commit. That's all that matters.

Well she said in the previous episode "We need to decide who is the wife and who is the mistress" and this time she said she admitted he belonged to her but she still insisted on becoming his knight and serving him. Cool Cool

Lol cue harem end
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Cool episode, gotta love plot twists
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:28 am

O.M.F.G. BEST episode so far! It's getting so serious I really wanna know what happens next, but I kinda don't >.< that ending left me feeling uneasy >.< Great speech though! Great episode!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 am

Blazer wrote:O.M.F.G. BEST episode so far! It's getting so serious I really wanna know what happens next, but I kinda don't >.< that ending left me feeling uneasy >.< Great speech though! Great episode!

You took the words straight out of my mouth! That entire speech should be put in the "Epic Quote Thread". That blue demon with the eyes is strange though. I bet he's going to come and ruin everything.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 am

Ik! I don't like how they just threw in a new character/demon AND what interest he has in the story! I hate it! But yeah, I was in awe while she spoke. I wanted to some serious A** kicking for that.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 am

Finally I saw something that is worth watching this anime, just not really sure with that blue guy if he's needed.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 pm

What an episode. Not sure what to think of the post credit part and the name of the next episode. And by extension of that I was wondering how powerful is the Demon King? If the title "There's more to this story than useless flesh!" isn't a sinister foreboding to the Demon King not being herself when she returns (possession by the spirit of an old King?) then does that mean she uses her power, possibly in response to the blue guy? I'd doubt she is exactly defenseless otherwise she wouldn't have let the Hero into her thrown room with no guards at the start just in case he didn't take her up on her offer.

Head Maid being injured in the OP and this new guy gives me an uneasy feeling about the next 3 episodes though Crying or Very sad Does blue guy attempt to eliminate/kidnap/do something assholeish to the Demon King and goes through the Head Maid to do so? If he does I hope Demon King turns out to be powerful and hands him his ass on a silver platter because it would be cliché for the Hero to have to rescue her or something like that lol.

Anyway probably massively wrong with those guesses. Episode 9 = great.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Oscar worthy performance, big sister maid.
Well done!
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Oscar worthy performance, big sister maid.
Well done!
I second that, her speech gives inspiration to anyone
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:Oscar worthy performance, big sister maid.
Well done!
I second that, her speech gives inspiration to anyone

My jaw dropped.

Also @Ovyda stop guessing what I am considering as possibilities! I don't want to be right! I want The Demon King back!!!!!!!!!!!!! QQ
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:37 am

dat speach, hands down.

yeah in the op scene where the head maid being injured came in mind right after seeing the blue demon guy. what he saw was big sister maid that cosplayed the king. he must be really strong that he (will) managed to give that damage to the head made. lets not forget that the king may have done that to the head made with that personality change.

king having another personality really scares me. it just brings me to that episode of angel beats. i dont want to experience that again but ...... we now have to wait of what will happen to the king.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 am

Yeah the maids speech was great. It was both moving and it showed how she has grown as a character. But while she was making that speach I couldn't help thinking "Great you just stuck your life story to the demon kings name. Now everyone thinks she was a Serf". On the one hand that is probably a good thing but it still isn't true so it felt kinds weird. Still great speech.

Also judging from that one scene it seems like the past demon kings had connections to past Heros as well (Where we saw what looked like several faces with hero bands with different arms holding them). So I wonder what that could possibly mean.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:03 am

Metazoxan wrote:Yeah the maids speech was great. It was both moving and it showed how she has grown as a character. But while she was making that speach I couldn't help thinking "Great you just stuck your life story to the demon kings name. Now everyone thinks she was a Serf". On the one hand that is probably a good thing but it still isn't true so it felt kinds weird. Still great speech.

Also judging from that one scene it seems like the past demon kings had connections to past Heros as well (Where we saw what looked like several faces with hero bands with different arms holding them). So I wonder what that could possibly mean.

Yeah connecting her story to the Demon King was a good idea imo. I think that the Demon King probably took that into account or something. It rallies people behind the Crimson Scholar AND it won her favor in the Winter King's nation.

Yeah the past heroes caught my attention too. I want that connection explained! >.<
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Episode this week was just a recape. What a let down.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 pm

OMGAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Pretty much a boring episode, BUT they mentioned...

Spoiler:
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 am

Yup it was that bit that got me Blazer.

Spoiler:
Only two episodes left now. This is going to end on a sequel hook cliff hanger I just know it Mad
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next