JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

+8
MrYoSo901
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
MacMeaties
Sporadic
Noobs
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 am

The whole time I was like, "what is there to rage about?" Then she had her little speech and they mentioned all that stuff...
Spoiler:

How this anime makes me feel.
New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_m4a2enmqMt1rwwcn0o1_250
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 pm

With only 2 episodes remaining, the anime might end well
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 am

wow.... just.

Amazing.

Young Maou aint too bad looking either.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:wow.... just.

Amazing.

Young Maou aint too bad looking either.

It makes me wonder what the age difference is. Demon King said she'd meet the Hero in 15 years when showing The Maid him as a baby and the story has progressed 2-3 years since that point so is he only like 17-18? And the Demon King something like her early 30s?
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:54 am

I was curious about that too...but the Demon King doesn't look like she aged at all. I mean, she's a demon so does she not?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Blazer wrote:I was curious about that too...but the Demon King doesn't look like she aged at all. I mean, she's a demon so does she not?
Everyone knows that after a certain age, they stop aging at all. And I think some of us forgot that she's a demon and not a human
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Blazer wrote:I was curious about that too...but the Demon King doesn't look like she aged at all. I mean, she's a demon so does she not?

This sig Laughing New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Boku_horse

Episode was average, nothing special but not bad either.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 pm

They showed she aged some, where as she looks like a teenager and then like Mac said, now she looks in her 30s
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Hmm she did age a bit I suppose.

@SK: I didn't forget she was a Demon >.> I just wasn't aware she stopped aging...that's so weird...she's like twice his age at least....

@ovyda: ;D
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Ovyda wrote:

This sig Laughing New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Boku_horse

Lolwut???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm

You haven't seen that sig keiichi? Where have you been?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Under a rock apparantly also postimage sigs dont work.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lul1u7Jl6s1qc4tp4
Spoiler:
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 pm

MacMeaties wrote:New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lul1u7Jl6s1qc4tp4
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
MacMeaties wrote:New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lul1u7Jl6s1qc4tp4
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 am

You know, I'm kinda being stupid for just noticing but, every episode title is a line that each one of the characters say in the episode, like with Gurren Lagann.

I was surprised about how the Demon King was possessed/corrupted by the ancient ones, thought that means the anime will have a happy ending (or not)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:You know, I'm kinda being stupid for just noticing but, every episode title is a line that each one of the characters say in the episode, like with Gurren Lagann.

I was surprised about how the Demon King was possessed/corrupted by the ancient ones, thought that means the anime will have a happy ending (or not)

Lolnice.

Yeah I thought something bad was going to happen to her >.< but it sets it up perfectly for a good end >.> <.< it still irritates me though...poor demon king QQ
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:07 am

I have to admit though that if the power she is using is her own and not that of the old King that's possessed/corrupted her she's pretty bad ass. But yeah I agree it's fairly obvious we're getting a happy ending.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 am

MacMeaties wrote:I have to admit though that if the power she is using is her own and not that of the old King that's possessed/corrupted her she's pretty bad ass. But yeah I agree it's fairly obvious we're getting a happy ending.

Yeah when all of this was going on I was thinking "Wow she is OP like the hero, but never used her powers because she didn't like to fight." Hahaha
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm

And we finally find out how head maid got injured.
That was epic as hell...

He broke in there not giving a fuck either.

And this needs to be mentioned.
Where the hell has mage been all this time???
She was badass!
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:30 pm

This mage is my favourite character!!!!!!!!! Why the hell she appeared only now *cries*
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:And we finally find out how head maid got injured.
That was epic as hell...

He broke in there not giving a fuck either.

And this needs to be mentioned.
Where the hell has mage been all this time???
She was badass!

I was thinking the same thing. I love how she has a split kinda personality! xD
I also liked the whole "BLOW UP THE FU**EN DUNGEON WITHOUT GIVING A SH*T!" thing as well.
When the episode started I tried to prepare myself for the maid's injuries, but it was futile QQ poor maid.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:24 am

we all have same feelings about the mage.

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 HELLHAVEUBEEN56222

yeah and i thought the maid will get her injuries fighting that blue demon guy.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 am

Noobs wrote:we all have same feelings about the mage.

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 5 HELLHAVEUBEEN56222

yeah and i thought the maid will get her injuries fighting that blue demon guy.

If you want to see more of the mage there is apparently a spin off manga (Although it doesn't have many chapters out) that is meant to cover the mage's adventures in the demon world.
http://mangafox.me/manga/maoyuu_maou_yuusha_gaiden_madoromi_no_onna_mahou_tsukai/
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Nobody cares about manga. We need anime with her Sad
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next