JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?

4 posters

Go down

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?  Empty Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?

Post by plantkingman Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Is there a possibility that Maoyuu Maou Yuusha will eventually be dubbed in the future? I've been watching it subbed and I've been enjoying it so far; reminds of Spice and Wolf but with more action and much more supernatural than the later series.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?  Empty Re: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 am

If I had to guess, personally I would say yes. It has gotten some attention from my perspective.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?  Empty Re: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha being dubbed in the future?

Post by Nonononoki Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 am

There's always a chance that an anime gets a dub. Even less popular animes are getting dubs and popular animes aren't gonna get a dub (e.g. Toradora=. It's (unfortunately) up to the company who has the license Very Happy
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:32 pm

I think it will get, but why care if we already saw subbed version.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Ovyda wrote:I think it will get, but why care if we already saw subbed version.

I have to say I am interested in who the VAs would be, but I do like the subs. The Jap voices are spot on.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down