JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe - D.N.Angel EPS: 14-26

+10
Kusanagi
LunarLexal
Sporadic
Bato
Wampa
Natsu Dragneel
Doomguy
Shadow_Links
Ginger7327
Blazer
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Anime Cafe - D.N.Angel EPS: 14-26 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - D.N.Angel EPS: 14-26

Post by Wampa Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:46 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:
Wampa wrote:Meh yea idk i never really liked classic animes,anything before the 90s really so that probably didnt help with my feelings of this one very much

This comment confuses me, what part of this anime is a classic? If you are saying for its year of release, it was first released in 03 so that is definitely after the 90's not before. Seriously did this seem like it was that old? Hell if it was it would of been much more violent, trust me. It can be seen as a classic for other reasons just not for its age.
I dont know when it actually released because i generally dont go out and check that natsu called it a classic in the post above mine so thats what i went with because i generally dont like the old trope shows, but i took it for what i thought of it and some of the older stuff it reminded me of
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe - D.N.Angel EPS: 14-26 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - D.N.Angel EPS: 14-26

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 am

It was released in either 2002 or 2003 and finished airing in 2003 from what I recall seeing on the MAL. I myself wouldn't really call it a classic but I can see how it could be seen as a classic, it just has that classic vibe I guess.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:10 pm

You guys and gals can start sending me your nominations for the next activities, send them via PM or the main thread
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:30 pm

And here... at last I finished it as well! I give 7/10

The beginning was interesting, but then episodes started to get really repetitive without any real storyline. Just every new ep he was stealing something different. Luckily, Hiwatari showed up and the story got better. After like ep 17 or something when Daisuke finally understood his true feelings, the anime became quite decent. I liked when the story developed into few episodes instead of 1 ep episodes. The ending was quite decent as well.

To sum up, I didn't have high expectations, but I always wanted to watch it. It was a good reason for me to watch it and I don't regret all.

Dark the best anyway Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Ovyda wrote:And here... at last I finished it as well! I give 7/10

The beginning was interesting, but then episodes started to get really repetitive without any real storyline. Just every new ep he was stealing something different. Luckily, Hiwatari showed up and the story got better. After like ep 17 or something when Daisuke finally understood his true feelings, the anime became quite decent. I liked when the story developed into few episodes instead of 1 ep episodes. The ending was quite decent as well.

To sum up, I didn't have high expectations, but I always wanted to watch it. It was a good reason for me to watch it and I don't regret all.

Dark the best anyway Very Happy

I agree word for word with everything you said. No regret indeed. Since I'm strict when it comes to scoring an anime I gave it a 6 but by no means does that mean a "bad" anime. (though "good" might be to strong a word also)
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

According to MAL 6 - Fine, 7 - Good. So I don't think we rated it bad, it's just not a masterpiece as well.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 am

lol on the moment DNAngel is called a masterpiece, the world is going to end Razz
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2