JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion

+2
Natsu Dragneel
Sir Maddy
6 posters

Go down

The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion Empty The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

The Anime Cafe
A-Channel Discussion

A-Channel: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9776/A-Channel
The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion 29687

Here, you can discuss the slice of life anime A-Channel.
You can say what you liked and disliked, what could be improved, the humor used, and you can even ask questions regarding the anime.

Well enough of me talking, discuss away.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

A very funny anime indeed. The health teacher is very weird, Run-chan is a really big airhead, it also seems that Toru likes to tease Yuko a lot. But for the most part, the anime was AWESOME!!!
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - A-Channel Discussion

Post by Wampa Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:07 am

I thought it was alright not the funniest show but it had its moments. For some reason i thought the nurse guy was gonna have a bigger role than what he did. The tooru and yuuko interactions were funny. The part in i think it was episode 11 where tooru thinks about losing run had me feeling for her and i got a bit sad. I was also constantly impressed by runs intelligence and cooking skills.
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 am

I like slice of life comedy anime and really enjoyed this series. Although it did feel very similar to K-On!, I mean Run is almost identical to Yui in regards to her personality.
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 pm

i at first thought this was gonna be alot like yuruyuri but even though they both have some same themes they both grew really different in my mind, this yuri was more subtle than the chinatsu or chitose of yuruyuri. (though i think i prefer the yuruyuri yuri over A-channels) that said i still thought that tooru's love and signs of affection for run were still really cute and funny at some points
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyalchemist85 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I didn't think I was going to like it at first because this isn't the typical genre that I watch... But I found it growing on me. I really like Tooru's reactions to things.... They make me laugh, Smile
ladyalchemist85
ladyalchemist85
Academy Student

Female Posts : 32
The Anime Cafe Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:50 pm

i feel like we haven't really discussed anything yet so im gonna throw out the question favorite character and why?(hoping that everyones isnt the same) mine was probably Tooru because of her protective nature of Run and her amusing treatment of Yuuko
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Wampa wrote:i at first thought this was gonna be alot like yuruyuri but even though they both have some same themes they both grew really different in my mind, this yuri was more subtle than the chinatsu or chitose of yuruyuri. (though i think i prefer the yuruyuri yuri over A-channels) that said i still thought that tooru's love and signs of affection for run were still really cute and funny at some points
Yeah, same here. That's actually why I watched it. I had just finished Yuruyuri and searched what was similar to it. This anime popped up, so I watched it. definitely liked Yuruyuri better, because it had a lot more funny parts in it.
Wampa wrote:i feel like we haven't really discussed anything yet so im gonna throw out the question favorite character and why?(hoping that everyones isnt the same) mine was probably Tooru because of her protective nature of Run and her amusing treatment of Yuuko
She's my favorite character as well. And for the same reason to. She was so cute waving that bat around to get the boys away from her.
Also, I remember a scene were the rest of the girls ate some candy, and she sniffed out who had them.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down