JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Release Club: General Discussion

+13
Blazer
higurashi_conan
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
Ovyda
Natsuru-san
Sporadic
Noobs
Keiichi Morisato
LunarLexal
Bato
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
17 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 am

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOW!!!

Anyone else watching this beastly good anime? Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by LunarLexal Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 am

Ovyda wrote:I'm sure they swapped totally, that's why they have different clothes. As why they don't see them different I guess is because everyone's memory has been alternated or something like that. But yeah I did think about it...

That might be it.

Ovyda wrote:Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1

Tell me if it's any good later on alright? I'm already watching a ton of anime right now, but if you say it's good even later on, I'll add it to my watch list.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 am

I am, the first episode was very funny
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:32 am

LunarLexal wrote:

Tell me if it's any good later on alright? I'm already watching a ton of anime right now, but if you say it's good even later on, I'll add it to my watch list.

I will. It's a comedy+romance type of anime. It's hilarious! I was made to watch it because a few friends of mine said I'll love it... well they were right. I enjoyed as much as I enjoyed Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 am

Would i like it?
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:53 am

Bato wrote:

Would i like it?

I doubt it. Did you try Kotoura-san during the winter season? There was a guy who always had perverted thoughts. In Hentai Ouiji Warawanai Neko the MC is also perverted, but the difference is, he can't control his mouth, he says everything honestly, so he's literally talking to girls with his perverted thoughts about them Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 am

No i didnt try that one
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:35 am

Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:@ Arata Kangatari:
Spoiler:

I'm sure they swapped totally, that's why they have different clothes. As why they don't see them different I guess is because everyone's memory has been alternated or something like that. But yeah I did think about it...

This probably. They either see the other Arata with their eyes, or they remember him looking like that. Either way, their memory has been altered.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:@ Arata Kangatari:
Spoiler:

I'm sure they swapped totally, that's why they have different clothes. As why they don't see them different I guess is because everyone's memory has been alternated or something like that. But yeah I did think about it...

This probably. They either see the other Arata with their eyes, or they remember him looking like that. Either way, their memory has been altered.

Yeah magic is really the only explination. I mean their hair is completely different. Their faces might be kinda similar but their hair couldn't be more different. It would be nice if the plot actually mentioned this in any way "Like having a character mention how nice Arata's black hair looks when we can all tell it is a light brown" but nope. Not a word we just have to assume that there is a logical explanation.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Karneval episode 2

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Yuyushiki episode 2.
This is just screaming gay.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince

The ending of ep 3 was promising. I hope it will get better, otherwise I'll have to drop it, since I already have a lot to watch from this season, including the two other mecha anime's that are a lot better.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:05 pm

I just watched Valvrave ep 1 and i actually liked it. 1st mecha anime i see hope for that i will finish it Very Happy

There was emotions in it, interesting characters. 2 things the mecha animes i've seen (not the legendary ones) lack.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Bato wrote:I just watched Valvrave ep 1 and i actually liked it. 1st mecha anime i see hope for that i will finish it Very Happy

There was emotions in it, interesting characters. 2 things the mecha animes i've seen (not the legendary ones) lack.

We have a thread for this. Anyway, you shouldn't be surprised as it's done by Code Geass people:
Animation studio: Sunrise (Gundams, Code Geass)
Script: Ichiro Okouchi (Code Geass series composition, script, and original story)

and it already has 2nd season green-lit.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Ovyda wrote:
We have a thread for this. Anyway, you shouldn't be surprised as it's done by Code Geass people:
Script: Ichiro Okouchi (Code Geass series composition, script, and original story)

Man, I didn't know that it was made so such famous people.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:16 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Man, I didn't know that it was made so such famous people.

Here's some more about it.

Music: Akira Senju (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Opening music: T.M. Revolution X Nana Mizuki collaboration
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 am

Aku no Hana 3

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 23 Madotsukipuke

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 23 What-in-the

Spoiler:
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Aku no Hana ep 3

I really got used to this animation and I enjoy it. At first I wanted to say the anime is weird, but now I found the correct word for it - unique. It's different from others, however, I still enjoy it. I like how deep they are going through human's mind and actions.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Priceless!

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 23 551299_604104756268395_1344501998_n
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:08 am

Ovyda wrote:Priceless!

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 23 551299_604104756268395_1344501998_n

what is that from?
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:10 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
what is that from?

Oregairu, if I can remember right.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
what is that from?

Oregairu, if I can remember right.

< Currently getting caught up. Havent seen new eps yet. (which is why I avoided this thread like the black plague)
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 am

Well.. Flowers of Evil is certainly different I'll give ZEXCS that.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Priceless!

what is that from?

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next