JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 17 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Nonononoki Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Finished Kanon - it was ok, but not really what I would consider a great anime ;D
Starting Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 17 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm

@Natsu, already on ep 5? I guess you rly like this one Very Happy Only seen 1 ep so far myself.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Uh actually Natsu marathons through all or most of the anime he watch's. Quite impressive really.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is fucking amazing!

Princess Nine... I was mistaken by the title Surprised it's actually really good. Well it's sport genre Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:08 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Bato wrote:Anything gay in a tv show or anime would make me not want to watch anymore.

Like i said both elements are only in the show for a short time (i think a max of 2 or 3 episodes, and it's only really visual in 1) and to be honest i think that's rather narrow minded of you. I can understand avoiding Yuri or Yaoi as a genre because it's not your thing but if you're watching an anime you're enjoying but drop it just because it introduces that element down the line, i think that's bad form.

Yeah I dropped Shinsekai at 8.. MIGHT pick it up again later... MIGHT...
I heard the story really doesnt get any better.

Natsuru-san wrote:
OniAi eps 1 & 2: -_- Keiichi if your reading this then let me say this. Same story as KissXSis to a certain extent only somewhat different (Not in the good way though) and the characters look like they were all RIPPED from various animes. On top of that all so far it has been boring. I am going to drop it if it doesn't get better and as for the ecchiness, so far nothing but pointless boobs/panty shots. -_- KissXSis had COMEDY to it's ecchiness and so help me this anime BETTER get better cause so far I'm wanting the 50 mins of my life back. Yeah I'm being harsh here but it really doesn't interest me at all. But for fairness I will give it 1 more chance in the form of 1 more ep and hearing what you have to say to what I've said.

I liked it, I found it funny and ecchi.

Natsuru-san wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Gonna watch now 1st ep of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo since on skype I got really good opinion about it Very Happy

^ *Gets a good feeling about this and it calls out to me so goes to check and...* http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

YES!!!! A FREGGIN ROMANCE ANIME!!!!!! Hell YES! This is so rare these days and the plot sounds interesting so this better be good. I hope to watch this someday. >Smile

I hear this was good too, I have all 24 in 1080p [if you ever want em Natsuru, hit me up] So I will begin this soon too.

Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Natsuru: About Kiss x Sis, it's the most ecchiest anime I've seen as of now, I've seen other ones like Ikki Tousen, Freezing and Samurai Girls but, Kiss x Sis is very ecchi, my opinion is that people should watch the anime if they like comedy and ecchi

As for your second question, this is the order:

Heaven's Lost Property => Heaven's Lost Property Forte => Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork, they're all dubbed and the movie is AFTER the second season

That ^
Ikki Tousen is funny, good ecchi and good story (about the chinese 3 kingdoms)
If you like that I will recommend Senran Kagura as well (pretty much the same thing. great story)

Nonononoki wrote:Finished Kanon - it was ok, but not really what I would consider a great anime ;D

I need to watch that and read the vn
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:40 am

^Forgot about that one, might finish Un-Go tomorrow and this is what I'm gonna watch for the next few weeks:

1.- Saki (the entire series)
2.- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
3.- Eureka Seven
4.- Beelzebub
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:^Forgot about that one, might finish Un-Go tomorrow and this is what I'm gonna watch for the next few weeks:

3.- Eureka Seven
4.- Beelzebub

Which one?

Boku wa is fucking hilarious.
Thanks for reminding me to continue Eureka 7
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:^Forgot about that one, might finish Un-Go tomorrow and this is what I'm gonna watch for the next few weeks:

3.- Eureka Seven
4.- Beelzebub

Saki and Beelzebub are awesome!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am

Nonononoki wrote:Finished Kanon - it was ok, but not really what I would consider a great anime ;D
IMHO Kanon is kinda like Clannad, to some it's the best thing since sliced bread, while most seem to find it decent/ok at best.

And I watched bits and pieces of Tokyo Magnitude's first episode, not sure I'm liking the character drawing style. Then again that didn't stop me from enjoying Higurashi, so likely by the end of episode #2 I won't be even noticing it.

Tho for the time being I got suckered into Popotan, around episode #6 or #7 things finally started to pick up some excitement... But the show only has 12 eps, so I'm suspecting either rushed ending with lots of loose ends left, or no rear ending to speak of at all. Will see which one it is tomorrow I guess.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 am

Just finished Beelzebub... Now watching Attack On Titan, HENNEKO - The Hentai Prince and Stone Cat, Durara and We, without wings, under the innocent sky
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:

3.- Eureka Seven
4.- Beelzebub

Which one?

Boku wa is fucking hilarious.
Thanks for reminding me to continue Eureka 7
Eh, no problem, I always watch an anime that I haven't seen from the beginning, so there's your answer
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Watched Date A Live eps 2 & 3 and also watched Heaven's Memo Pad ep 9.

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:
OniAi eps 1 & 2: -_- Keiichi if your reading this then let me say this. Same story as KissXSis to a certain extent only somewhat different (Not in the good way though) and the characters look like they were all RIPPED from various animes. On top of that all so far it has been boring. I am going to drop it if it doesn't get better and as for the ecchiness, so far nothing but pointless boobs/panty shots. -_- KissXSis had COMEDY to it's ecchiness and so help me this anime BETTER get better cause so far I'm wanting the 50 mins of my life back. Yeah I'm being harsh here but it really doesn't interest me at all. But for fairness I will give it 1 more chance in the form of 1 more ep and hearing what you have to say to what I've said.

Tell me Keiichi, does it get any better than the 1st 2 eps or does it stay the same or not get much better? I will still give it 1 more ep a chance no matter what your answer but I would like to know if it gets better or not.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Watched Date A Live eps 2 & 3 and also watched Heaven's Memo Pad ep 9.

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:

Tell me Keiichi, does it get any better than the 1st 2 eps or does it stay the same or not get much better? I will still give it 1 more ep a chance no matter what your answer but I would like to know if it gets better or not.

Typical harem with an imouto with brocon. Like I said I thought it was funny, I really enjoyed it but if you dont, you dont...
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:16 pm

@Keiichi: "with an imouto with brocon." I don't get what you're saying there? Really does it get any better or not? It's not about it being a harem for me. I just need to know if it gets better or not?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:@Keiichi: "with an imouto with brocon." I don't get what you're saying there? Really does it get any better or not? It's not about it being a harem for me. I just need to know if it gets better or not?

Imouto [little sister] with a brocon [brother complex, meaning she is romantically in love with her brother]
Like I said I thought it was really good but that is my opinion. I enjoyed the entire anime. It was hilarious. I loved Akiko and the prez. Anastasia is a riot.
But as stated is my personal opinion. Yours may be different.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Just finished Steel Angel Kurumi, and while for the large part this anime is a good fun romp of silliness one should never take seriously it suffers from, what i consider a bad ending:
Spoiler:
So my overall score is marked down from a "Good" to a "Fine".

Anyway none of that particularly matters to me as i move on (while skipping past it's OVA Encore on the grounds of "I don't care") too the real reason i started watching Steel Angel Kurumi in the first place: Steel Angel Kurumi 2. Because: YURI! ;D
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:43 am

Finished Un-Go and it was another mystery anime that I enjoyed, now to finish my homework and then start the next anime on my list: Saki
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterofflys Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm about halfway through Shinsekai Yori. Pretty good so far, good setting, interesting plot. Builds quite a lot of tension, too. I guess it's a supernatural thriller?

Masterofflys
Academy Student

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Masterofflys wrote:I'm about halfway through Shinsekai Yori. Pretty good so far, good setting, interesting plot. Builds quite a lot of tension, too. I guess it's a supernatural thriller?

I think that's the best way to put it. Stick with it man it all comes together really well in the end.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterofflys Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:I think that's the best way to put it. Stick with it man it all comes together really well in the end.

Shall do! One of the best anime of its season, imo. Did it kind of remind you of watching a Ghibli film? Not the art obviously, but the environment. Very similar atmosphere, and conveys the same sort of wonder, I think.

Masterofflys
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Masterofflys wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:I think that's the best way to put it. Stick with it man it all comes together really well in the end.

Shall do! One of the best anime of its season, imo. Did it kind of remind you of watching a Ghibli film? Not the art obviously, but the environment. Very similar atmosphere, and conveys the same sort of wonder, I think.

I kinda know what you mean, the depth of it all, the kind of tactleness that makes you believe in it's world and get thoroughly absorbed within it while at the same time being very unusual and different to the one we live in, is very Ghibliesque.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Just finished Steel Angel Kurumi 2. Tbh it wasn't all that i hoped it would be but it was a better series than the first (maybe due to being shorter?). I managed to keep me laughing out loud constantly for the first 7 episodes but after that it starts to loose it as it tries to put together some form of plot and ends up with another fail of an ending. Ah well.

Moving on to Vividred Operation which may be a mistake considering my cynical nature and the fact that the synopsis clearly states that "Friendship is the key to protecting the world." Bleh! Ah well i tend to get on well with animes about friendships between girls better than anything involving boys so hopefully i won't end up wanting to hang myself/others/animals/trees.

After i'm done with Vividred however i will be moving on to Black Lagoon as i had promised Red that i would give it ago some time soon (at least i think it was Red...).
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterofflys Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:After i'm done with Vividred however i will be moving on to Black Lagoon as i had promised Red that i would give it ago some time soon (at least i think it was Red...).

I have to second the Black Lagoon recommendation. That series was really great. I've been considering watching it again at somepoint, actually.

Masterofflys
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 pm

It's been on my plan to watch list for aaaages but the problem is that list is huge so it takes me awhile to get around to the gems.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 am

Time to start Saki at last, let's see how the anime is
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next