JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 10 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 am

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) ep. 1
Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A ep. 1
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS ep. 6
Kiddy GiRL-AND ep. 1
Baccano! ep. 1
Yuyushiki ep. 1
Aiura ep. 1
Aoi Hana ep. 1
Acchi Kocchi ep. 1
RDG: Red Data Girl ep. 4
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 10 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Half-way done with Familiar of Zero F
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Up to episode 7 of Kokoro Connect.
It's been great so far, it has a lot of elements I look for in an anime.
Gonna continue later tonight. Very Happy
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Marathon'd TWGOK 1st season.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Finished Umineko No Naku Koro Ni...

I have to say, the middle was awesome but the end was sh*t...I mean come on..what kind of an ending is that >.> <.<

It doesn't deserve to have Higurashi as it's sister story.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Watching the last two episodes of Love Live.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Currently watching Elemental Gelade and i'll tell you what: Stupid anime is stupid!

This series relies far too heavily upon things like writer's convenience to advance it's plot and hense suffers from some pretty severe plot holes, for example: At a very early point one of the two main characters decides she wants to leave the other to travel alone because she's afraid that he'll get hurt but she is told, very reasonably considering everything you learn, that he'd remain in danger anyway so it's a much better idea for the two to remain together so they can't draw from each other's strength. However this knowledge is conveniently forgotten about 10 or so episodes later when she leaves to travel on her own for that very same reason! Seriously was banging my head against the wall for that kind of stupidity/incredibly poor writing!

Also for the main characters to fight together they have to do this thing called "Reacting" which is established, again, very early on that it can be interrupted but this doesn't stop us from encountering time and time again enemies who're perfectly willing to stand around in the middle of combat (sometimes even in the middle of an attack while shouting out things like "Don't let them React!") waiting for them to go thru the whole lengthy process. Seriously if you want to pull that kind of "transformation is a free-action" thing, a la every single magical girl series, then don't establish it as a physical act in the world!

Still despite all this stupidity and more it's been bearable so far so i'm continuing on with it, just had to vent a bit cause smeg me is it stupid! Really really poorly written kind of stupid!

EDIT: Also i would appricate it if just one of the characters would use their brain just once! Ugh they're made out to be such utter utter morons pretty much all of the time, tho obviously not intentionally it's totally just really really rubbish writing (AGAIN!).
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 pm

LunarLexal wrote:Watching the last two episodes of Love Live.

How you do like it?

I with Supernatural Knight agreed that it was one of the best shows from Winter season.(well it's simply because that season was shit) Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Ovyda wrote:

How you do like it?

I with Supernatural Knight agreed that it was one of the best shows from Winter season.(well it's simply because that season was shit) Very Happy
I didn't expect Honoka to get depressed there at the end, and honestly Nico's "Nico Nico Niii" kinda ticks me off, and Nozumi to get breast-grabby. But other than those, it was a really good anime. I usually don't watch Idol anime, but I liked it.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

How you do like it?

I didn't expect Honoka to get depressed there at the end, and honestly Nico's "Nico Nico Niii" kinda ticks me off, and Nozumi to get breast-grabby. But other than those, it was a really good anime. I usually don't watch Idol anime, but I liked it.

Neither did I. Hell I didn't expect this kind of ending at all, I mean no idol project? I was sure they will participate there Very Happy I didn't really like Nico and Nozumi as well. Koneko my favourite ^^
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 am

Ovyda wrote:
Neither did I. Hell I didn't expect this kind of ending at all, I mean no idol project? I was sure they will participate there Very Happy I didn't really like Nico and Nozumi as well. Koneko my favourite ^^

My favorite character would have to be the Student Council President, Eri.

Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:36 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

My favorite character would have to be the Student Council President, Eri.

Spoiler:

LOL!!!! I said Koneko Very Happy:D:D:D I meant Kotori!!!!

Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 am

I've finally finished The Familiar of Zero series, people have some negative thoughts about it but to me, I give it a 8/10. Next on my agenda is Cardfight!! Vanguard episodes 75-93
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:I've finally finished The Familiar of Zero series, people have some negative thoughts about it but to me, I give it a 8/10. Next on my agenda is Cardfight!! Vanguard episodes 75-93
Don't worry you're not alone, I liked it quite a lot although I'm not sure why. Very Happy

Okay so I have a question for those who've watched Kokoro Connect:
I've finished up to episode 13 which is where it stops on MAL.
BUT there are 4 additional episodes called Kokoro Connect: Michi Random, are those more or less OVA's or do they actually continue the story? Or is it like a separate arc all together? Lol I'm a bit confuzzled.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 am

^ Kokoro Connect's OVA's are a continuation, much like the other arcs there is a bit of a time skip and it becomes its own arc with reference to what has already happened. It isn't too unusual for this, Bakeonogatari and Baccano have used this method before as have others I'm sure but these two are the first to come to mind.

Okay so I finished Samurai Gun yesterday, it was alright but episodic and so many loose ends. It needed more but it wasn't really that great.
Toady I started and finished Panty and Stocking, and that was definitely an interesting episodic series. It was overly insane, supernatural, and sexual in themes with an interesting style of animation, needless to say I greatly enjoyed this, and now I want more.
Tomorrow I plan on starting and finishing Canaan, I've seen 3 eps before and it wasn't bad so it should be easy to watch.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 am

Ovyda wrote:How old is she? I am sure she will like it :p
Will be 6 this year, a little hellion in the making if I ever saw one, lol. Ze waifu says she ordered all of Season 1 from Amazon today, will see how that goes and then I'll probably grab the 2nd season too. And the movie is supposedly getting released on Blu-Ray in May, so we may hold off on it till that happens.

BlurredExistence wrote:Currently watching Elemental Gelade and i'll tell you what: Stupid anime is stupid!
Oh, but you gotta admit its music is pretty good. Well no surprise there, considering who the composer is - I'm yet to hear a piece of Yuki work that I don't like.

Also, about the whole reacting thing and what not, if you're mad now just wait till you get to the end of the show - make sure you have nothing withing your reach that can be projectiled towards the screen, lmao! Jokes aside tho, it ain't a bad show, I had no problems going thru it all on just a few sittings.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Meh Elemental Gelade. Never really got into it and didn't finish it towards the end. It started to get......difficult to watch and I just dropped it.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Elemental Gelade wasn't that bad....but it's not one of my favorites....I've seen worse..
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Finished Kokoro Connect: Michi Random.
Glad I watched it, gave the series a much more satisfying ending.

Rating the series as a whole it was pretty fantastic. I'll give it an 8.7/10.
Eh, let's just round that up to a nine and call it a day shall we? Razz
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Paper Tiger wrote:Also, about the whole reacting thing and what not, if you're mad now just wait till you get to the end of the show - make sure you have nothing withing your reach that can be projectiled towards the screen, lmao! Jokes aside tho, it ain't a bad show, I had no problems going thru it all on just a few sittings.

Doomguy wrote:Meh Elemental Gelade. Never really got into it and didn't finish it towards the end. It started to get......difficult to watch and I just dropped it.

Are we talking about Viro? Cause i almost rage quit over all of that mess! It came down to episode 19 and i was shouting out at the TV "If this isn't resolved THIS episode then i'm not carrying on with this anime!" Fortunately it was so i've got a clear run to the end now.

Blazer wrote:Elemental Gelade wasn't that bad....but it's not one of my favorites....I've seen worse..

I'll admit that it is by no means the worst anime i've ever watched and it's got enough good stuff in it to keep me watching despite the frustration it keeps throwing at me, but it is definitely one of the worst written animes i've ever come across.

Since the midway point basically every episode has chucked something at me which either has the characters acting conveniently stupid so stupid stuff can happen or out and out act contrary to the knowledge they have accumulated upon their journey! It's almost like the writers only thought as far as 1 episode ahead at a time and when they wanted something to happen they either weren't clever enough to think up a way for it to happen convincingly or they just didn't care enough to look back at what has already happened to check if i would make sense as a part of the story as a whole.

I'll definitely finish this anime but there's no way on earth i'm ever going to rewatch it!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Watching the new episodes of Naruto Shippuden, devil Survivor 2, Crime Edge, and the fourth episode of Red data girl.

After these, I'll be finishing up Last Exile, which I stalled because I was watching this when the site went down.

I'm also waiting for the subs of Hataraku Maou-sama, Photo Kano, and Oregairu.

LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Last Exile nice. Well I really liked it anyway.

So now I'm starting Jyu Oh Sei: Planet of the Beast King. Interesting concept so far. Everyone seems to be stranded on a dangerous planet so looks like we have a bit of a survival show going on. At least for now.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Watched:
Black Lagoon eps 21-24: Status completed
DNAngel eps 25 & 26: Status completed
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episodes 8-10: Status completed
Heaven’s Memo Pad ep 1

I've started watching 4 or 5 anime which includes the last one mentioned there and I need to know something before I can watch one of them. I'm posting this here and in another thread to hopefully get an answer sooner rather than later so here is what I need to know.

A Certain Scientific Railgun and A Certain Magical Index, which comes first? Also I see there's a bunch of spin-offs etc. for both series so if someone who knows in what order to watch all of the ones listed on this MAL page along with the following pages the links take you to (The whole series basically) and can tell me then thank you very much. I'd like to watch this series ASAP but need to know which order to watch them in and which comes first. http://myanimelist.net/anime/6213/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Gonna rewatch season one of Baka and Test to refresh my memory so I can watch season two. Very Happy
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Tsuyushi wrote:Gonna rewatch season one of Baka and Test to refresh my memory so I can watch season two. :D
You can do that if you want but trust me, the way S2 happened and so on it's not necessary to refresh your memory if you've already seen S1.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next