JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 16 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 am

Ovyda wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:Date A Live ep3

<3 Tohka

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 16 DAL8_zpsadcba9ef

Is the good quality already out?

For ep 3 yes, links are in the thread op.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 16 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Paper Tiger Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:MY GOD I FEEL SO AWKWARD WATCHING FUNi VA's MOAN!
I concur, I concur, lol. Tho I always find it hilarious to hear the Japanese versions of said moans, cracks me up every time.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Finally finished Mawaru Penguindrum, the anime was great and kinda sad. Next up would be the latest Bleach, Naruto: Shippuden and Pokémon: Adventures in Unova, and after that I'll start Un-Go
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Finally finished Mawaru Penguindrum, the anime was great and kinda sad. Next up would be the latest Bleach, Naruto: Shippuden and Pokémon: Adventures in Unova, and after that I'll start Un-Go
Finished those, time to watch Un-Go
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 am

Today (2)
Suisei no Gargantia ep. 3 Edit 41 minutes ago
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini ep. 1 Edit 6 hours ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:11 am

Just this second finished Shinsekai yori and bloody hell was it good! So compelling in fact i blew thru the entire 25 episodes in just about two sittings. This is one of those unique animes that stand out on their own and i seriously suggest that if you haven't watched it yet that you give it a go asap.

@Ovyda: Dude i watched it all the way thru expecting to hit some barrier that make it hard for me to go on and encountered none! Which one was the episode you were talking about out of curiosity?
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 am

BlurredExistence wrote:Just this second finished Shinsekai yori and bloody hell was it good! So compelling in fact i blew thru the entire 25 episodes in just about two sittings. This is one of those unique animes that stand out on their own and i seriously suggest that if you haven't watched it yet that you give it a go asap.

@Ovyda: Dude i watched it all the way thru expecting to hit some barrier that make it hard for me to go on and encountered none! Which one was the episode you were talking about out of curiosity?

Yaoi scene. Because of that a lot of people dropped it(I was planning as well. Glad I did try to watch next episode and apparently it was just temporary). But now you see why I said that I see it as a potential best 2012 anime award winner :p
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:24 am

Ovyda wrote:Yaoi scene. Because of that a lot of people dropped it(I was planning as well. Glad I did try to watch next episode and apparently it was just temporary). But now you see why I said that I see it as a potential best 2012 anime award winner :p

Ah i thought that was it, i was watching it thinking that yeah most people probably would drop out over that, but the Yaoi doesn't last and i was buoyed thru it by the Yuri (which i also thought would make a few drop out). Wink

Oh and definitely, while i would say there are animes i've enjoyed more from that year there's nothing that stands out quite like this one does.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 am

Bakemonogatari episode 7
WWWOOOOAAAAHHHH
Was not expecting Yuri development.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:18 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Bakemonogatari episode 7
WWWOOOOAAAAHHHH
Was not expecting Yuri development.
Well, that was one of the crazy moments of the anime and it gets even crazier as the story goes on.

Anyway, episode 1 of Un-Go and IT HASN'T BEEN TWO EPISODES AND IT LOOKS AWESOME, moving on to the next few episodes
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlucArd_1590 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 am

Completed: high school of the dead, Black Logoon, Angle beats and Darker than Black

Almost done: Naruto, Bleach

Not yet started: Naruto Shippuden
AlucArd_1590
AlucArd_1590
Lab Member

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:28 am

Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A ep. 8

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 16 Tumblr_mcbgj6uR0p1rvzxbzo1_500
YEAH GO TERU!
YOU CAN DO IT!
I'M ROOTING FOR YOU.

Oh, also I watched today..
- Shakugan no Shana III (Final) ep. 5
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS ep. 13
- Kiddy GiRL-AND ep. 9
- Bakemonogatari ep. 7
- Baccano! ep. 9
- Aoi Hana ep. 9
- Air ep. 7
- Acchi Kocchi ep. 9
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Yaoi scene. Because of that a lot of people dropped it(I was planning as well. Glad I did try to watch next episode and apparently it was just temporary). But now you see why I said that I see it as a potential best 2012 anime award winner :p

Ah i thought that was it, i was watching it thinking that yeah most people probably would drop out over that, but the Yaoi doesn't last and i was buoyed thru it by the Yuri (which i also thought would make a few drop out). Wink

Oh and definitely, while i would say there are animes i've enjoyed more from that year there's nothing that stands out quite like this one does.

Anything gay in a tv show or anime would make me not want to watch anymore.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 am

So, I had a One Piece-tastic weekend. On Saturday I watched about five/six episodes plus the sixth movie, the one Hosoda directed, which was really great. My favorite out of the two I've seen (the other being Dead End Adventure). And yesterday, I watched twenty-nine episodes of One Piece and caught up to where the dub stopped. Moving onto subs the next time I watch. Water 7 has been phenomenal so far, definitely living up to the hype. Which means I'm expecting Enies Lobby to be even better. Will probably be finished with both by week's end.
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:16 am

Enies Lobby arc is really awesome. Dont worry, it will fulfill your expectations.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:49 am

Bato wrote:Anything gay in a tv show or anime would make me not want to watch anymore.

Like i said both elements are only in the show for a short time (i think a max of 2 or 3 episodes, and it's only really visual in 1) and to be honest i think that's rather narrow minded of you. I can understand avoiding Yuri or Yaoi as a genre because it's not your thing but if you're watching an anime you're enjoying but drop it just because it introduces that element down the line, i think that's bad form.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 am

Actually i wasnt enjoying Shinsekai Yori alot when it aired. It started out promising but it went downhill alot for me. Then there were 2 kids almost having sex, which is wrong imo (had a long discussion with Ovyda about it already back then so ima try to avoid that Very Happy ) and apperently then this gay stuff. Call it narrow minded, but i think its gross to see 2 guys together. I have nothing against gay people but i dont wanna see it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 am

In my absence I've watched:
Heaven’s Memo Pad eps 7 and 8
Heaven’s Lost Property eps 1-10 < This one was the last anime I planned to watch with the others here. It is soo good but also perverted at times. Esp the first few eps.
A Certain Magical Index eps 7-9
All the latest Yugioh Zexal eps except the latest one which I will be watching shortly so just add that to the list here.
Pokémon Kyurem vs. the sword of justice
FMA:The conquer of shamballa
FMA:The sacred star of Milos

Natsuru-san wrote:
OniAi eps 1 & 2: -_- Keiichi if your reading this then let me say this. Same story as KissXSis to a certain extent only somewhat different (Not in the good way though) and the characters look like they were all RIPPED from various animes. On top of that all so far it has been boring. I am going to drop it if it doesn't get better and as for the ecchiness, so far nothing but pointless boobs/panty shots. -_- KissXSis had COMEDY to it's ecchiness and so help me this anime BETTER get better cause so far I'm wanting the 50 mins of my life back. Yeah I'm being harsh here but it really doesn't interest me at all. But for fairness I will give it 1 more chance in the form of 1 more ep and hearing what you have to say to what I've said.
Quoting to hopefully get a response...

Ovyda wrote:Gonna watch now 1st ep of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo since on skype I got really good opinion about it :D

^ *Gets a good feeling about this and it calls out to me so goes to check and...* http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

YES!!!! A FREGGIN ROMANCE ANIME!!!!!! Hell YES! This is so rare these days and the plot sounds interesting so this better be good. I hope to watch this someday. >:)

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Finished up to episode 9 of Kiss x Sis and first two of the OVA, I've seen a lot of ecchi anime but this one is more funny than any other I've seen

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Finished the Kiss x Sis OVA, now to wait patiently wait for the next episode, will start Mawaru Penguindrum when I return from school
So can you say for sure Kiss X Sis (All that you've now seen for both series) is the most ecchiest anime you've seen? 8) Tell me, how did you like it? What are your thoughts/opinions on it etc.?

Last edited by Natsuru-san on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 am

Started season 2 of Darker than Black yesterday. First season was awesome and the special ep was hilarious. Hoping this will be just as awesome as those 2. And Hei with long hair looked fucking badass!
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 am

Forgot to ask but Heaven’s Lost Property has a movie and 2 seasons. I am able to watch all of it but I need to know when to watch the movie? Does the movie come after the 1st season but before the 2nd season or does it come after the 2nd season or what? Thankfull all of it is now dubbed including the movie. Smile (Hoping Index and Raingun S2 are also dubbed)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 pm

@Natsuru: About Kiss x Sis, it's the most ecchiest anime I've seen as of now, I've seen other ones like Ikki Tousen, Freezing and Samurai Girls but, Kiss x Sis is very ecchi, my opinion is that people should watch the anime if they like comedy and ecchi

As for your second question, this is the order:

Heaven's Lost Property => Heaven's Lost Property Forte => Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork, they're all dubbed and the movie is AFTER the second season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:18 pm

All caught up on Zexal.

Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Natsuru: About Kiss x Sis, it's the most ecchiest anime I've seen as of now, I've seen other ones like Ikki Tousen, Freezing and Samurai Girls but, Kiss x Sis is very ecchi, my opinion is that people should watch the anime if they like comedy and ecchi

Heaven's Lost Property => Heaven's Lost Property Forte => Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork, they're all dubbed and the movie is AFTER the second season

Yeah I thought as much. I believe you gave me a list of all the ecchiest anime you've seen back when I was looking for an on par anime with Kiss X Sis in the ecchiness lv. and that's one of the reasons why I wanted to know. As for your opinion there. I couldn't agree more. ^-^ So be honest, how did you like KissXSis? Were you surprised at how much ecchier the OVA was along with...
Spoiler:
So which one did you like more? Ako or Riko? For me it's Riko. :)
Lastly have you seen To Love Ru?

Just looked into Ikki Tousen since people have been talking about it so often lately and dang so many sequels and that's not counting the specials. I doubt Ill watch this since it doesn't sound too interesting and has a lot to it. I also changed my mind and am not sure whether to watch Samurai Girls or not.

Natsu, thank you so much. I was worried no one was going to answer my question there and I'm near the end of the first season. I will remember that and again thank you. That means a lot to me and you've just helped to make my day even better. I'm in a good mood today. ^-^
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:All caught up on Zexal.

Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Natsuru: About Kiss x Sis, it's the most ecchiest anime I've seen as of now, I've seen other ones like Ikki Tousen, Freezing and Samurai Girls but, Kiss x Sis is very ecchi, my opinion is that people should watch the anime if they like comedy and ecchi

Yeah I thought as much. I believe you gave me a list of all the ecchiest anime you've seen back when I was looking for an on par anime with Kiss X Sis in the ecchiness lv. and that's one of the reasons why I wanted to know. As for your opinion there. I couldn't agree more. ^-^ So be honest, how did you like KissXSis? Were you surprised at how much ecchier the OVA was along with...
Spoiler:
So which one did you like more? Ako or Riko? For me it's Riko. Smile

Just looked into Ikki Tousen since people have been talking about it so often lately and dang so many sequels and that's not counting the specials. I doubt Ill watch this since it doesn't sound too interesting and has a lot to it. I also changed my mind and am not sure whether to watch Samurai Girls or not.

Natsu, thank you so much. I was worried no one was going to answer my question there and I'm near the end of the first season. I will remember that and again thank you. That means a lot to me and you've just helped to make my day even better. I'm in a good mood today. ^-^

I am watching Ikkitousen on a very slow pace. Seen 2 eps so far but i did enjoy them.

Seen a few eps of Samurain Girls together with Ovyda, but it was so boring imo, im not sure if i will continue it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:All caught up on Zexal.

Spoiler:
So which one did you like more? Ako or Riko? For me it's Riko. Smile

1.- I liked Kiss x Sis a lot, I wonder how many OVA's will it have
2.- Who knows, I kinda prefer Ako
3.- Seen all but Darkness, waiting for the uncensored version to be released, which it will all be released by the end of May
4.- No problem, I'm used to helping people a lot
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Finished the latest Date A Live and episode 5 of Un-Go
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next