JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? Empty What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Yesterday I finished Vividred Operation, and today I finished Maoyu Maou Yuusha and Blue Exorcist, I want more of those anime.

Now to finally start: D.N.Angel
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Doomguy Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm

I went on a big watching spree on D.N Angel and wrapped it up today since I might not have time to do so later. Now to either pick up one of my shows on hold or start a new one...
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Bato Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Damn i have trouble watching 2 eps per day of D.N.Angel lol.

Watched 3 eps of Naruto today, 1 of D.N.Angel, about to start Dragon Ball episode 40 and then episode 15 of D.N.Angel cuz i have to keep my schedule.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Completed Maoyuu...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by AlucArd_1590 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Just finished black lagoon for the 5th time now started on Shakugan no Shana Season2. I watched part of it on JD but never got around to finishing it so I'm finally putting my foot down
AlucArd_1590
AlucArd_1590
Lab Member

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Finished Maoyuu...dafuq man. that ending. needs Season 2.

Time to catch up on the rest.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Completed Sasami@Ganbaranai and Senran Kagura. Watched 14th ep of Toaru Majutsu no Index and will try to catch up with Little Busters(3 eps behind).
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Finished No Pet Kanojo...Wow...that just blew me away..I'm giving it a 10 since 9.5 isn't allowed.

Edit: Finished Vividred Operation:

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? QSQN1ak
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am

Today I watched:

Operation Vividred ep 12: What a show, what an anime, what an ENDING! :) I want a 2nd season and I want it NOW! Hehe

Campione! ep 11. Oh I don't want this anime to end. :(

DNAngel eps 7 & 8. It's gotten a bit better and is more tolerable but still hard to watch.

Black Lagoon eps 6 & 7. It's gotten better and I hope it only gets better. Oh and dang I cannot believe there was traces of hentai in one of those eps there. Woman was editing vids of it and although it didn't show anything you knew what it was and that same ep showed the inside of a certain place where womans breasts were showing through their cloths. -_- I didn't see any of this coming in that ep.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:46 am

Bato wrote:Damn i have trouble watching 2 eps per day of D.N.Angel lol.

Watched 3 eps of Naruto today, 1 of D.N.Angel, about to start Dragon Ball episode 40 and then episode 15 of D.N.Angel cuz i have to keep my schedule.
You know you can watch more than 2 of them a day right? I'm on episode 4 of D.N.Angel and I'm enjoying it so far
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 am

I believe that's because of how not interesting the anime is and not because of the club. I know what he means.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 am

Its just not so great. Most of the eps start out well and then turn boring. Theres a few chars that i really find annoying, including Daisuke at times and the only moments im really enjoying are the moments with Dark.

That and i made up a schedule so that i finish it at the day we start discussing it. I have more things to watch so 2 eps a day is max.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:17 am

Dropped Upotte!!
I know nothing about guns, it's not funny, and it feels like Kodomo no Jikan, minus the lolis.

Also.
Yesterday (7)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS ep. 3
Kiddy Grade ep. 22
Upotte!! ep. 2
Upotte!! ep. 1
Vividred Operation ep. 12
Kotoura-san ep. 12
Ai Mai Mi ep. 13

Today [8]
Saki ep. 18
Tari Tari ep. 13
Tari Tari ep. 12
Tari Tari ep. 11
Shakugan no Shana II (Second) ep. 20
Kiddy Grade ep. 24
Kiddy Grade ep. 23
Upotte!! ep. 3

Also regarding episode 18 of Saki.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? Tumblr_lyxcbffu9n1qetnkvo1_500
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Finished Phi Brain: Puzzle of God part 1. A good series, indeed. I especially like the unique characters ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Now watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

Completed:
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru ep. 13
Fairy Tail ep. 175
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Lots of football but no anime today yet.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Finished Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Oreshura
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Finished OreShura

Oh god that fucking ending.

Rage induced.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

The whole season was awful...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

Just finished Girls und Panzer and i've gotta say i thoroughly enjoyed it! I freakin' love Mako and the Type 89 tank took on such a personality in the final 3 episodes that i actually cried out "Aww!" when it got taken out in the final match, which is the first time i've ever done that for a weapon/vehicle!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 am

Watched:

Oreshura ep 13. Oh please I want another season. :)

Black Lagoon ep 8.

Cardcaptors Movie 2 and there was a 10 min short after the movie staring Kiryu and that cat Kiryu creature (Forget it's name) where they basically chase after a Teriaki ball. I really liked this movie's ending and this movie seems to take place after the final ep of the 2nd season. (The very last ep of the series) Shame cuss I don't think there is anymore to the cardcaptor story line after this movie but in many ways it could be considered a good ending for the show.

Kiss X Sis OVA ep 9: HELL YA!! The bad news is it's been out for 2 months now and they've been releasing a new ep usually every 5-6 months and I'm guessing there'll be 12 or 13 eps total. Some eps were released 7 months later though so there's still another 3 months minimum to go till the next ep's release if going by the pattern. Anyway this ep was both good and disappointing. I mean really his parents just got in the way of the action and then they
Spoiler:

Aside from those disappointments where I wanted things to go differently I did enjoy this ep and I really do wish the other eps were already made and released. Also Keita's parents are reaching a new I can't believe how they are lv. wow. xD Oh and one other thing. I was able to watch the other 8 OVA eps on a site that had them UNCENSORED but sadly it's been under maintenance for a month or longer now, well the link says maintenance anyway though the pic remains white so sad to say that I had to watch the censored version. I also had to watch the censored version of the none OVA series and I know a certain scene was censored thanks to youtube. -_- Censoring anime is a real crappy move people. -_-

Last edited by Natsuru-san on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 am

Lagrange episode 11..

God damn it Madoka stop having mental breakdowns and producing deadly flowers.
You're going to destroy your two lovers.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:58 am

Finally finished Blue Exorcist ;D Took them long enough o upload the last episode...
Now watching Inu X Boku SS. The MC is adorable ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 am

finished
maoyou maou yusha
madoka magica

watching
one piece 589

will watch later
urban legend of hikiko bounce
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am

Today (6)
K-On!! ep. 13 Edit 9 hours ago
The Law of Ueki ep. 41 Edit 9 hours ago
Shakugan no Shana II (Second) ep. 8 Edit 10 hours ago
Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu ep. 4 Edit 11 hours ago
RDG: Red Data Girl ep. 3 Edit Today, 12:50 AM
Fairy Tail chap. 325 Edit 10 hours ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next