JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Time to start Saki at last, let's see how the anime is

Dude, if you don't enjoy it i'll eat my hat!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:17 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Time to start Saki at last, let's see how the anime is

Dude, if you don't enjoy it i'll eat my hat!
Two episodes and I'm liking it so far, one small question though: does the anime have censors?
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:16 am

so am watching rave out of a whim aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd

i think i just saw a character that looked like that blue haired guy of fairy tale. the one they called the thunder man in rave.

Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 am

Noobs wrote:so am watching rave out of a whim aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd

i think i just saw a character that looked like that blue haired guy of fairy tale. the one they called the thunder man in rave.

Jellal and we've had a discussion about their difference once already Razz
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:03 am

Bakemonogatari episode 8

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 1WcpkTY

I'm watching it for the plot I swear.
Pssh, it's not like I'm watching it for the Yuri.
No seriously I'm not.
But this scene was cute.
Until 4Chan came along and told me she turns straight during the second season.
;_;
So much rage was induced.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Two episodes and I'm liking it so far, one small question though: does the anime have censors?

It didn't when i watched it, actually i can't think of anything that would be censored.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:40 am

Tuesday: ep 3 and 4 of UN-GO, ep 208,209 and 210 of Naruto Shippuuden and ep 3 of Sparrow's Hotel.

Wednesday: Only Naruto Shippuuden ep 211

Today so far: ep 212, 213 and 214 of Naruto Shippuuden and ep 5 of UN-GO.

Need to step my anime up abit because im getting behind big time Sad
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 am

I hate uni... awful 2 weeks... especially this week. Just had sleepless night due to last minute assignment -.-

Wish I could start on Un-Go already...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 am

Bato wrote:
Noobs wrote:so am watching rave out of a whim aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd

Jellal and we've had a discussion about their difference once already Razz

im still at the ep where ellie remembered him because of a lightning. i just said looked alike.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 am

Well i havent seen Rave Master so i dunno anything from it. But yeah, Jellal is based off him.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:09 am

Watched:
Heaven’s Memo Pad ep 9
Heaven’s Lost Property eps 11-13 Status complete
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Kirameki★Yoko Box - Pieces of Sweet Stars: < Watched that one twice but am currently listening to it many times right now. (Listening doesn't count as watching it imo though)
Cardcaptors ep 24: And with this ep, the ep I've waited to see for years because either it never aired on TV or I somehow missed it every time it aired, I have FINALLY completed watching this anime to my knowledge. (Was many years ago I saw it after all)

Now watching: Heaven’s Lost Property OVA and then watching Heaven’s Lost Property Forte. Also. heck yeah! A 3rd season for HLP. >:) Sadly I will have to wait for the dub. :(

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:@Keiichi: "with an imouto with brocon." I don't get what you're saying there? Really does it get any better or not? It's not about it being a harem for me. I just need to know if it gets better or not?

Imouto [little sister] with a brocon [brother complex, meaning she is romantically in love with her brother]
Like I said I thought it was really good but that is my opinion. I enjoyed the entire anime. It was hilarious. I loved Akiko and the prez. Anastasia is a riot.
But as stated is my personal opinion. Yours may be different.
Ah so that's what it meant. Thanks for telling me. Well since you won't tell me if it gets better or not I can only guess that means 2 things. 1. Most Imouto with a brocon anime don't get better or that this one just doesn't get better. But please, correct me if I'm wrong. Sadly I've put this on hold for now and the next ep will determine whether I drop this or keep watching it. I really don't like to drop anime or anything but sometimes I just have too.

Sir Maddy wrote:Bakemonogatari episode 8

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 1WcpkTY

I'm watching it for the plot I swear.
Pssh, it's not like I'm watching it for the Yuri.
No seriously I'm not.
But this scene was cute.
Until 4Chan came along and told me she turns straight during the second season.
;_;
So much rage was induced.
Maddy, maybe your watching it now for the plot but we both know it was originally for the yuri. :)
Lol well I can't blame you. I'd be mad too if something I loved was done wrong. Maybe if your lucky 4chan was wrong or perhaps later on goes back? (Geeze I NEED to get to watching so many anime including that one but so busy right now. :( )
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Two episodes and I'm liking it so far, one small question though: does the anime have censors?

It didn't when i watched it, actually i can't think of anything that would be censored.
Alright then, I could have swore that I saw an image of the first episode uncensored and when I watched that scene in the episode it was censored
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 pm

In Saki something censored? What's their to censor?Surprised
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Well censors or not, I might finish the anime by Monday I think, because of tests and homework I'll be going a little slow.
Finished episode 3
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Ovyda wrote:In Saki something censored? What's their to censor?Surprised

Well i'm sure someone out their would love to censor all the constant yuri implications between Nodoka and Saki. I remember when i rewatched it for the third time a few months ago i was STILL shocked by how heavy it was!

BTW: Just want to say that i feel for all the people who'll be missing out on anime due to exams and tests and school and what-not. Don't worry, my anime watching will continue on unaffected! = p
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Just finished Vividred Operation and it was awesome! I don't think i'm overselling it at all by saying that. It might not be the smartest of series or do anything particularly special but it's good honest fun action with a nice (not overly sickly) friendship message at it's heart and it does both funny and touching well, this was an anime i enjoyed from start to finish and screw me if that isn't rare! Top marks for this one!

Now moving on to Black Lagoon.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 am

There should be nothing that should be censored.

Anyway, I finished Aoi Hana today..
And well..

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 Tumblr_mcvz5pCirr1rrpsd7

It has the potential for a second season.
They can go into the relationship between Fumi and A-chan more, and develop it into a romance.
Fuck man, I want a second season.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 am

Sir Maddy wrote:

And well..

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 Tumblr_mcvz5pCirr1rrpsd7

They can go into the relationship between Fumi and A-chan more, and develop it into a romance.

I just recalled that there may be a shower scene with Nodoka that might get the white steam treatment.

Aoi Hana, yeah i love that series one of my favourite Yuri's and because i felt exactly the same way as you did i'm in the process of reading the Manga which unfortunately doesn't get updated too often as apparently it's so unpopular that it got dropped by Lililicious (someone else has picked it up tho so it's still being updated) but i think it's a very good read.

EDIT: On a related note Sasameki Koto's manga has finally been finished and brings everything to a close wonderfully. If you haven't read it yet i do suggest!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

And well..

I just recalled that there may be a shower scene with Nodoka that might get the white steam treatment.

Aoi Hana, yeah i love that series one of my favourite Yuri's and because i felt exactly the same way as you did i'm in the process of reading the Manga which unfortunately doesn't get updated too often as apparently it's so unpopular that it got dropped by Lililicious (someone else has picked it up tho so it's still being updated) but i think it's a very good read.

EDIT: On a related note Sasameki Koto's manga has finally been finished and brings everything to a close wonderfully. If you haven't read it yet i do suggest!

There is a bath scene in the final episode that was very heavily censored.
Especially after.. unfortunate events.

I didn't understand the hype around Aoi Hana.
MC pissed me off, Akira was the typical hyperactive childhood friend.
And the older girl..

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 18 Tumblr_leze4wIKqz1qcfba3o1_500
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Finished Hell Girl. 9/10 The feels..
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Watched:
Heaven’s Memo Pad eps 10-12: Status completed
A Certain Magical Index eps 10-16
Heaven’s Lost Property OVA: Status complete: HELL YA!! I forgot to say this sooner but there's a gender bender character in this anime! Shame she didn't stay longer in the OVA but at least hehe. >:) I won't spoiler it for those who've yet to watch this anime. (Though I shoulda known given what was shown)

Will try to watch more anime tonight.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 pm

That's how little I watch lately...

Today (4)
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation ep. 4 Edit 2 hours ago
Naruto: Shippuuden ep. 310 Edit 2 hours ago
Princess Nine ep. 10 Edit 3 hours ago
RDG: Red Data Girl ep. 4 Edit 4 hours ago

Yesterday (3)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. ep. 4 Edit 6 hours ago
Kakumeiki Valvrave ep. 3 Edit Yesterday, 3:43 PM
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini ep. 2 Edit Yesterday, 12:25 AM

Thursday (4)
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince ep. 4 Edit 04-25-13, 11:44 PM
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo ep. 5 Edit 04-25-13, 11:16 PM
Hataraku Maou-sama! ep. 4 Edit 04-25-13, 10:35 PM
Princess Nine ep. 9 Edit 04-25-13, 6:07 PM
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Finished episode 4 of:

Hataraku Maou-Sama
Devil Survivor 2

And episodes 253-263 of the One Piece dub, I've also downloaded Saki so that I can watch it more easier
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 am

Ugh i stormed thru 10 episodes of Black Lagoon tonight and would push on to finish the first series if it wasn't for this frail human body and it's requirement of sleep!!! >.< Seriously pissed off once again about being a biological entity!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Great_Oak Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 am

I've put anime watching on the back-burner for now (yes, yes, I know tar and feathers and all that), but I did just finish Tiger & Bunny.
A really fun show, just wished there was more. Are the movies going to go past the where the show left off, or just redo what we've already seen?
Great_Oak
Great_Oak
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next