JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 14 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Ovyda wrote:I seriously believe it's a very possible 2012 best anime winner...

That's quite a claim man, 2012 had a lot of good anime, mind you imo it is usually ones like this that do the dark, complicated, weird but also truly unique stories that stand out the most. But i'll refrain from properly commenting until i'm done. Episode 4 so far and it's keeping my attention very well and i don't know what my friend was talking about saying this was hard to get into, i'm following everything pretty easily so far... maybe he's a bit dim?
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 14 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Finished Durarararararara!

Wasn't bad....I don't really like the ending as a whole, but it wasn't a bad watch. Pretty funny and had some very enjoyable characters and cameos.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:11 am

Blazer wrote:I don't really like the ending as a whole

Is that because it isn't an end? I mean it's end is almost very nearly but not quite the start of another storyline... which is annoying, doubly so if it doesn't get another series!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I seriously believe it's a very possible 2012 best anime winner...

That's quite a claim man, 2012 had a lot of good anime, mind you imo it is usually ones like this that do the dark, complicated, weird but also truly unique stories that stand out the most. But i'll refrain from properly commenting until i'm done. Episode 4 so far and it's keeping my attention very well and i don't know what my friend was talking about saying this was hard to get into, i'm following everything pretty easily so far... maybe he's a bit dim?

That's my reason why I expect it to win. Of course, I don't know how they pick (is it a public poll, if so then where and who votes and etc...). Therefore, it's hard to guess it, but still... it's very different from other anime's + had great ending which is rare lately...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16 am

Finished the latest Naruto: Shippuden, time to watch the next anime: Kiss x Sis
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 am

Today (2)
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. ep. 1 Edit 1 hour ago
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha ep. 24 Edit 5 hours ago

Yesterday (6)
Suisei no Gargantia ep. 2 Edit 11 hours ago
Arata Kangatari ep. 2 Edit 11 hours ago
Kakumeiki Valvrave ep. 1 Edit Yesterday, 5:20 AM
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Great_Oak Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 am

Just finished Claymore, awesome series, looks like I just added another manga to my "must read" list.
Great_Oak
Great_Oak
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:29 am

finished nisinmonogatari

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 14 Little-Bitch-Gif-2

another cliff hanger.

will watch nekonomogatari next.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:36 am

Over the last few days I've watched:

Oriemo Season Two episode 2
Mushibugyo episode 2
Zettai Boai Leviatan episode 1 & 2
The Severing Crime Edge episode 1 & 2
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet episode 1 & 2
Yuyushiki episode 1
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation episode 2
Muromi-San episode 1 & 2
HENNEKO - The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat episode 1
Valvrave the Liberator episode 1
Date A Live episode 2
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride episode 2
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru episode 2

Considering watching Majestic Prince and Arata The Legend but not sure. Opinions of anyone currently watching them would appreciated.

Also tried to watch Aku No Hana and didn't even make it through the first episode before closing the tab due to how terribly boring it was and finding out there is rape and suicide later in the manga...
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm on a test at school but I'll post this: finished the third episode of Kiss x Sis (TV), pretty ecchi in the first few episodes
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge ep. 2 Edit 2 hours ago
Aiura ep. 2 Edit 7 hours ago
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san ep. 1 Edit 7 hours ago
Zettai Bouei Leviathan ep. 2 Edit 8 hours ago
Mushibugyou ep. 2 Edit 8 hours ago
Sparrow's Hotel ep. 2 Edit 8 hours ago
One Piece ep. 591 Edit Yesterday, 8:15 AM
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 am

Boy it's been 5 days since I was last in JDR. How the time flies. Didn't mean to or even know I'd been away for that long. It's been a werid/odd week for me though... Anyway watched:

Pokemon movie White: Victini & Zekrom
Heaven’s Memo Pad eps 2-6
A Certain Magical Index eps 1-6: Hell yes! This is awesome. I have HIGH HOPES for Railgun more so than I did before. I didn't even think this one would be this good. >:)

OniAi eps 1 & 2: -_- Keiichi if your reading this then let me say this. Same story as KissXSis to a certain extent only somewhat different (Not in the good way though) and the characters look like they were all RIPPED from various animes. On top of that all so far it has been boring. I am going to drop it if it doesn't get better and as for the ecchiness, so far nothing but pointless boobs/panty shots. -_- KissXSis had COMEDY to it's ecchiness and so help me this anime BETTER get better cause so far I'm wanting the 50 mins of my life back. Yeah I'm being harsh here but it really doesn't interest me at all. But for fairness I will give it 1 more chance in the form of 1 more ep and hearing what you have to say to what I've said.

Also though not anime watched Scott pilgrim vs. the world. This type of movie is not for me. Had I of not been watching it with someone I woulda dropped it. Never again will I nor do I want to watch another movie like this one. I would rate this between a 3-5 out of 10. More than likely a 3 or 4 though. In a way I want that 2 hrs of my life back and in a way I don't.

Natsu Dragneel wrote:I'm on a test at school but I'll post this: finished the third episode of Kiss x Sis (TV), pretty ecchi in the first few episodes
Welp, guess that answers 1 of my questions. Oh and it gets even ecchier, esp in the OVA eps. You won't even believe hw much ecchier. :)

Sir Maddy wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:Kiddy GiRL-AND episode 5

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 14 Tumblr_m8cm93gSzi1qzbqw1o1_500

Kissing..
Yuri..
2 kisses in one episode.

I ended up dropping that series after episode 8 (well it's on hold right now but i doubt i'll ever go back to it). It just get's progressively stupider to an annoying level and after having watched, and really enjoyed, Kiddy Grade i just couldn't take what they had done and what they were doing to the setting.

Understandable, it's meant to be a parody of Kiddy Grade.
Oh yes, I'm sorry Maddy, I forgot about the yuri in it. I shoulda mentioned that anime to you since I knew you were watching the first one. It gets better btw but Kiddy Grade was better imo but still glad I watched that anime. Hoping for more tbh. Also, parady? But it's also a continuation of the show so how is it a parody? o_O

Natsu Dragneel wrote:@Natsuru: I don't watch Bleach on Toonami or any channel on TV, I watch it on other sites that stream anime episodes in English dub, type on google watch cartoon online and I think you might find the site, also Bleach is a Viz title but still, they removed their titles from most sites but this one that I go
Somehow I forgot about the post I made to you and even missed the above response you gave to me. Sorry bout that. Thanks. I was hoping you'd know though. Kinda hard to know exactly which ep I left off on but I have another way to figure that out so no prob. Thanks again. :)

BlurredExistence wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Ok now here is where I would like to get confirmation on what order to watch them in from whoever has seen both series since now I'm getting told something different here.

Different? Essentially i am saying the same thing as what you have been told: *Index has to come first.* Whether you watch it Index Railgun Index or Index Index Railgun is up to you tho (as after the first series the two stories become unrelated). The only thing i can't comment on is series two of Railgun cause i've yet to watch that. Also be aware there's a movie out there which is, i think (can't say absolutely as i've yet to see it), is the third part of the Index story.

However saying all that i would put my personal preference behind watching it in the Index Railgun Index pattern purely because the events of Railgun seem to occur either during or directly after the first series of Index. Kinda how Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu? had nothing really to do with the story of either series of Full Metal Panic! but were events that could only have taken place between the two of them. In fact i only really offered Index Index Railgun as an option for you because it seemed like you wanted to do them as separate stories: "Also darn. I was hoping Railgun could be watched before Index but man that's a unique set up they got going there." I just wanted it to be clear to you that no matter how you choose to watch it certain things will only make sense and won't be spoiled as long as you watch Index series 1 first! After that it's all down to your viewing preference imo.

These words were imparted to you by a massive Index fan btw, so if you have any other questions pls feel free to ask.
No more question. Thank you very much. :)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:48 am

Bakemonogatari episode 4.
God damn it am I ever going to get this done before the second season airs?
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Finished up to episode 9 of Kiss x Sis and first two of the OVA, I've seen a lot of ecchi anime but this one is more funny than any other I've seen
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Decided since I only had four episodes of Texhnolyze left, I was going to marathon it and just finish the series. And dear god were those last four episodes amazing, probably the four best of the entire series (some episodes of the first arc put that into question), but it was such a fulfilling decision. The ending was beautiful (especially the ending song, which I've been listening to non-stop since watching the ending). Texhnolyze was great, 8/10 (Story ~ 8/10; Characters ~ 7/10; Audio ~ 8/10; Visuals ~ 8/10; Enjoyment ~ 8/10; altogether it's an 8). However, I have to say, Texhnolyze was one of the hardest series for me to particularly rate. I kept going back and forth on Story, Characters, & Enjoyment, but I ended up going with the lower score for all of them (mostly because the middle stretch of episodes [which I still liked]). I will re-watch this one some day, which may change my ratings to the higher one (or I may just change it later after thinking about it), but I definitely enjoyed it. Definitely not a series for everyone though.

I also seen a bunch of One Piece, some Rosario + Vampire, Desert Punk, Noir, & Venus Versus Virus . . . those weren't so good. I liked the second episode of Desert Punk but the One Piece arc I'm on (Long Ring Long Island) is pretty bad. Can't wait for its conclusion. Noir's not always bad but the last one I saw was. Rosario + Vampire & Venus Versus Virus are always terrible so at least it was expected.
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Sanji Wolfwood wrote:but the One Piece arc I'm on (Long Ring Long Island) is pretty bad. Can't wait for its conclusion.

Yeah thats probably the worst arc in One Piece
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Today i watched:

Toriko episode 100 cheers

Gintama episode 24

Naruto Shippuuden episode 198, 199 and 200
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Finished Kiss x Sis (TV) and the fourth OVA, getting really erotic there
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Sanji Wolfwood wrote:Decided since I only had four episodes of Texhnolyze left, I was going to marathon it and just finish the series. And dear god were those last four episodes amazing, probably the four best of the entire series (some episodes of the first arc put that into question), but it was such a fulfilling decision. The ending was beautiful (especially the ending song, which I've been listening to non-stop since watching the ending). Texhnolyze was great, 8/10 (Story ~ 8/10; Characters ~ 7/10; Audio ~ 8/10; Visuals ~ 8/10; Enjoyment ~ 8/10; altogether it's an Cool. However, I have to say, Texhnolyze was one of the hardest series for me to particularly rate. I kept going back and forth on Story, Characters, & Enjoyment, but I ended up going with the lower score for all of them (mostly because the middle stretch of episodes [which I still liked]). I will re-watch this one some day, which may change my ratings to the higher one (or I may just change it later after thinking about it), but I definitely enjoyed it. Definitely not a series for everyone though.

I'll keep this in mind as I have been eying this one for a while now. I know that feeling when you are unsure of what you seen. I usually re-watch those kind of anime with my brother for a second opinion at a later date.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Finished 2nd ep of Aku no Hana. I actually like it.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Completed Darker Than Black season 1 today. Awesome show, I wonder why I didn't watch it sooner.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 am

Ovyda wrote:Completed Darker Than Black season 1 today. Awesome show, I wonder why I didn't watch it sooner.
Maybe because the anime was so awesome, that you got distracted by other anime around you.

Anyways, finished up to the sixth Kiss x Sis OVA, really wasn't expecting all of that erotic stuff in those episodes, and the latest Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu, some fanservice in the episode
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 am

while waiting for the cafe voting to finish decided to watch the first season of Oreimo in the little time i have right now, liking it so far and a question to anyone that watched it. i know there is apparently 2 endings to the show the episode 12 ending and the true ending but which ending does the second season go with or does it not matter?
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 am

Ovyda wrote:Completed Darker Than Black season 1 today. Awesome show, I wonder why I didn't watch it sooner.

Nothing more to add.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 am

Finished My-Hime and My-Otome ;D Currently watching My-Otome zwei episode 3... - finally some nipples *dream fulfilled* ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next