JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 13 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:23 am

Just finished watching the One Piece film Z and it was definitely worth the wait, it had a great amount of Chopper that the series had been neglecting to do more recently.
So it was great Chopper service among other things.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 13 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Bato Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 am

Just finished downloading it. Will be watching it later sometime.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:46 am

Ovyda wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:
Anyway if you enjoyed either K-On or the iDOLM@STER then you will enjoy this series... just not quite as much.

Enjoyed Love Live and K-ON so I guess I have to watch idolmaster?Very Happy

Well iDOLM@STER is nothing like K-On but i reckon you should enjoy it if you enjoyed Love Live.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:43 am

Just finished the two episodes of Muromi-san:
@ Ovyda
Spoiler:

Also finished the new episode of Hunter x Hunter!
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:
Anyway if you enjoyed either K-On or the iDOLM@STER then you will enjoy this series... just not quite as much.

Enjoyed Love Live and K-ON so I guess I have to watch idolmaster?Very Happy

Well iDOLM@STER is nothing like K-On but i reckon you should enjoy it if you enjoyed Love Live.

Yeah I liked Love Live. I guess I should put it on my PTW list.

LunarLexal wrote:Just finished the two episodes of Muromi-san:
@ Ovyda
Spoiler:

Also finished the new episode of Hunter x Hunter!

I see. Well I'll give it a shot then Smile
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Just got finished with A Certain Scientific Railgun.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Today i watched: One Piece episode 591, Attack on Titan episode 2, Hunter x Hunter episode 75, Space Brothers episode 53, Aku no Hana episode 2 and Naruto Shippuuden episodes 155-161
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 pm

And Darker than Black episode 23. Thats enough for today Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Today (3)
Photokano ep. 2 Edit 9 seconds ago
Uchuu Kyoudai ep. 53 Edit 39 minutes ago
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha ep. 23 Edit 1 hour ago

Yesterday (3)
Hunter x Hunter (2011) ep. 75 Edit Yesterday, 1:56 PM
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. ep. 2 Edit Yesterday, 5:05 AM
Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 2 Edit Yesterday, 3:52 AM
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Finished Hakuoki season 1 and Bleach episode 293
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 am

Kiddy GiRL-AND episode 5

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 13 Tumblr_m8cm93gSzi1qzbqw1o1_500

Kissing..
Yuri..
2 kisses in one episode.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Kiddy GiRL-AND episode 5

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 13 Tumblr_m8cm93gSzi1qzbqw1o1_500

Kissing..
Yuri..
2 kisses in one episode.

I ended up dropping that series after episode 8 (well it's on hold right now but i doubt i'll ever go back to it). It just get's progressively stupider to an annoying level and after having watched, and really enjoyed, Kiddy Grade i just couldn't take what they had done and what they were doing to the setting.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Finished Hakuoki, before I watch the next anime I'll watch the latest Naruto: Shippuden and Red Data Girl
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Watched 14 episodes of Naruto Shippuuden from 162 to 175. After that i could skip a filler and i can start with 197 tomorrow. Only a little over 100 eps left untill im caught up!
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Kissing..
Yuri..
2 kisses in one episode.

*bumps up list in a conspicuous fashion*
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Watching the new episode of Arata Kangatari and Red data Girl episode 5.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:

Kissing..
Yuri..
2 kisses in one episode.

I ended up dropping that series after episode 8 (well it's on hold right now but i doubt i'll ever go back to it). It just get's progressively stupider to an annoying level and after having watched, and really enjoyed, Kiddy Grade i just couldn't take what they had done and what they were doing to the setting.

Understandable, it's meant to be a parody of Kiddy Grade.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:I ended up dropping that series after episode 8 (well it's on hold right now but i doubt i'll ever go back to it). It just get's progressively stupider to an annoying level and after having watched, and really enjoyed, Kiddy Grade i just couldn't take what they had done and what they were doing to the setting.

Understandable, it's meant to be a parody of Kiddy Grade.

If they had said that in the damn synopsis then i might have gone in prepared and with a more receptive mind! >.< Ugh at least you've given me the ability to possibly finish it, so thank you for that. Wink
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Watched today:

14 eps of Naruto Shippuuden

One Piece special ''Mugiwara Chase'' in raw version. Was funny actually. I could understand most of what was going on.

Mushibugyo episode 2

Darker than Black episode 24
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Finished Tamako Market. After the first episode i was seriously considering dropping this anime, that bird was annoying me more than an annoying man who is being very annoying and because of that i just didn't see myself being able to enjoy the anime but i decided to perceiver and i am sooo very glad i did!

This was a Really Good anime! It has a truly wonderful and lovable cast (everyone except for the bird tho he did, thankfully, become less annoying to me once he assumed his role as the butt of many jokes), it's constantly very funny and also manages to pull of the odd tear jerking moment and the art style (as was in K-On and Hyouka) looks fantastic!

Now moving on too Shinsekai yori because i was looking for an anime with a different pace and also something with enough episodes to get my anime routine back in order.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Now moving on too Shinsekai yori because i was looking for an anime with a different pace and also something with enough episodes to get my anime routine back in order.

Just don't drop it! After certain episodes it will get A LOT better. I think after 8-9 episodes it will be alright to enjoy to the fullest Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Ovyda wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:

Just don't drop it! After certain episodes it will get A LOT better. I think after 8-9 episodes it will be alright to enjoy to the fullest Very Happy

You make it sound like i'm a serial dropper man! lol But i had already heard from someone before that it's hard to get into at the start but picks up later on so i'm sort of prepared for that.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:

You make it sound like i'm a serial dropper man! lol But i had already heard from someone before that it's hard to get into at the start but picks up later on so i'm sort of prepared for that.

Nah... even the strongest dropped it because of certain episode... But I really recommend you to keep watching it. It will be confusing at the beginning and all, but there's just one moment which almost made me drop it... don't know how I was able to pick another episode after that, but I'm damn glad I did!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Ovyda wrote:Nah... even the strongest dropped it because of certain episode... But I really recommend you to keep watching it. It will be confusing at the beginning and all, but there's just one moment which almost made me drop it... don't know how I was able to pick another episode after that, but I'm damn glad I did!

Okey dokey then.

MENTAL NOTE: Do not drop this anime no matter what, and if it all goes tits up blame Ovyda! = p
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Nah... even the strongest dropped it because of certain episode... But I really recommend you to keep watching it. It will be confusing at the beginning and all, but there's just one moment which almost made me drop it... don't know how I was able to pick another episode after that, but I'm damn glad I did!

Okey dokey then.

MENTAL NOTE: Do not drop this anime no matter what, and if it all goes tits up blame Ovyda! = p

I seriously believe it's a very possible 2012 best anime winner...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next