JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:12 am

Finished all of the certain magial index's.

After season 1 = Very good. I liked it.
After season 2 = wtf just happened? it was k..? Needs a season 3?

Need to watch the Railgun side story, but I'm not expecting anything canon really..or significant...(to ACMI at least)

Also need to catch up on new releases and watch Umeneko no koro ni (I think thats what its called...side story to higurashi no koro ni)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 am

Watched episode 2 of Date A Live, time for bed
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:31 am

Finished Saki.
I'm pissed.
I have to wait until next year for the sequel, and the anime ends on a cliff-hanger.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 8 Tumblr_mamgpxgvP41qi2sux

I am so pissed.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Finished Saki.
I'm pissed.
I have to wait until next year for the sequel, and the anime ends on a cliff-hanger.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 8 Tumblr_mamgpxgvP41qi2sux

I am so pissed.

Finished that like a week ago... but are you sure about a year waiting? Sad
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 am

Ovyda wrote:
I'm pissed.

I am so pissed.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-16/saki-national-tournament-arc-anime-to-air-next-spring

We're in the Spring season now.
So yes, it will be next year. Sad
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 am

There's always Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A... tho that ends on a similar cliffhanger... STILL at least we've got the second series confirmed so even tho it's gonna be a bit of a wait we don't have to wonder about whether or not we'll get to see the finished story.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
I'm pissed.

I am so pissed.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-16/saki-national-tournament-arc-anime-to-air-next-spring

We're in the Spring season now.
So yes, it will be next year. Sad

Fucking hell... And I marathon'ed this in 2 days Sad Was rushing to watch 2nd season and then BOOM apparently it's not 2nd season airing currently...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Picked up Umineko no naku koro ni whilst I take short breaks from railgun.

I have to say, I have high hopes for umineko since its a sister story to higurashi no koro ni.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Finished Panty & Stocking a few days ago, good stuff, want moar of it like right now, lol.

Then it was Battle Girls: Time Paradox - fully expected something Ikkitousen-ish there, but it was quite a pleasant surprise to not be anything like it.

And last night Avenger was completed as well, it gave me a Madlax vibe the whole time, which is not surprising considering it is also a BeeTrain production. Overall happy w/ it, but it had lots more potential than what was used, could have made for another 11-13 episodes easy and had both characters and story line developed much better.

Next up, I dunno, looks like Welcome to the NHK.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 pm

So I continued watching Umineko no naku koro ni. Here's some funnyness.

Spoiler:
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Ended K-ON.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Today (2)
K-On!! ep. 26 Edit 49 minutes ago
K-On!! ep. 25 Edit 2 hours ago

Yesterday (7)
Arata Kangatari ep. 1 Edit 3 hours ago
Aku no Hana ep. 1 Edit 6 hours ago
Zettai Bouei Leviathan ep. 1 Edit 10 hours ago
Mushibugyou ep. 1 Edit Yesterday, 1:18 PM
Suisei no Gargantia ep. 1 Edit Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 28 Edit Yesterday, 4:13 AM
Little Busters! ep. 26 Edit Yesterday, 1:27 AM
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by F.A.P. Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 pm

finished episode 1 in Oreimo season 2
F.A.P.
F.A.P.
Lab Member

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Great now I'm finished with Scrapped Princess! Very good anime I like it. I wish it was dragged out a bit towards the end though. Maybe a few more episodes? I'm nitpicking I know but endings are important! They stick with you the most.

Probably off to watch something a little more random with comedy. I have a whole backlog of shows that I need to sit through with that genre.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 am

Finished Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple. I liked it ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 am

Finished Little Busters! It had a satisfying ending, I guess. There's only two things that bug me.
Spoiler:
I also watched the first episode of Arata Kangatari: Very cool first episode. Kinda felt like it was going a bit too fast, but I guess that part wasn't the main part of the story, so I'll live with it. But I already love this anime. It is very interesting.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 am

Sprinted thru GJ-bu tonight. All in all a good series, very funny but it's slow relaxed pace may be a problem for some (i initially thought it was based off of a 4-koma Manga due to it's pacing being very similar to animes such as Lucky Star or Azumanga Dioh) and it's ending kinda petered out imo, trying but not really delivering the emotional goodbye. Still it did offer up the two funniest lines i've ever heard concerning maids and spinning!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 am

Toaru Majutsu no Index ep. 20 Edit 38 minutes ago
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls ep. 3 Edit 2 hours ago
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha ep. 21 Edit 3 hours ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Great_Oak Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 am

Just finished ChäoS;HEAd, nowhere near as good as Steins;Gate, but I'll know all the in jokes when I (eventually) get to Robotic;Notes.
Great_Oak
Great_Oak
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 am

Episode 9 of The Familiar of Zero season 2, almost done with this season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by F.A.P. Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:05 am

finished all Aquarion Evol ^^
F.A.P.
F.A.P.
Lab Member

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 am

finished ep 8 of nisenmonogatari. all i can say is

Spoiler:
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 am

Just finished watching Arata Kangatari.

Now gonna take a shower and after that time for ONE PIECE X TORIKO X DRAGON BALL Z cheers
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 am

Blazer wrote:So I continued watching Umineko no naku koro ni. Here's some funnyness.

Spoiler:

One of the best scenes from Umineko.
Before it turned to shit.

LunarLexal wrote:Finished Little Busters! It had a satisfying ending, I guess. There's only two things that bug me.
Spoiler:

I guess it'll probably be explained in Refrain.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 am

Bato wrote:Just finished watching Arata Kangatari.

Now gonna take a shower and after that time for ONE PIECE X TORIKO X DRAGON BALL Z cheers

That moment when you realise only half of this episode has been subbed yet.... FML Sad

It was awesome though Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:37 am

^ This, I saw it had been added, buffered it ready to watch, saw 22 mins, closed the tab in disappointment. I want to watch but I am waiting for the full thing. While I'm talking about waiting I want OP film Z to hurry up and get subbed too as its been long enough.

Anyway I finished Beck today and it was definitely a great watch, teenage drama has never been more interesting to me, and some of those eps were so good that I agreed with the audience from the show.
Now I've started Samurai Gun, so far 3 eps and it is okay just not great.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next