JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Anime's TV Run to End

+14
Supernatural Knight
Deathfire123
DemonEyesJoe
Metazoxan
Natsu Dragneel
CreaminFreeman
Sporadic
Valvatorez
Pando
Hatless
Ovyda
LunarLexal
Bato
Sir Maddy
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fairy Tail Anime's TV Run to End - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tail Anime's TV Run to End

Post by Pando Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm

lol you don't like Lucy? She's got great boobs dude..
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail Anime's TV Run to End - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tail Anime's TV Run to End

Post by Bato Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

CreaminFreeman wrote:Been going through other anime forums and all the One Piece fanboys are happy as can be right now. But why all the hate from them? Did they really feel Fairy Tail was a threat to One Piece?

I dont see why. Im a huge One Piece fan, but im a bigger shounen fan. I just love them all. One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Toriko, Dragon Ball, D. Gray-Man etc etc etc.

Those are just haters. Due to the fact that One Piece been airing since 1999 it will never be surpassed by a new anime.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 am

CreaminFreeman wrote:Been going through other anime forums and all the One Piece fanboys are happy as can be right now. But why all the hate from them? Did they really feel Fairy Tail was a threat to One Piece?

They just don't like the newcomer rising to fame. The way they probably see it is that there is only so much room at the top and since some refuse to abandon the notion of "The big three" they don't see how any other shonen could be considered good unless it knocked one of the other thee shonen from it's thrown. So they don't like Fairy Tail as they see it as getting in the way of their precious show. I'm a once Piece fan myself but I don't hate other shows because I like One Piece. That is just stupid.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:38 am

Honestly I'd love to see a new anime kick one of the big three's ass, because that would mean it's a fucking awesome anime.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:49 am

Bato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:It might pull a Bleach and come back when the manga gets further. I hope at least.

Bleach aint coming back yet. Maybe in a few years.

Bleach anime starts again March 22nd.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 am

Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:It might pull a Bleach and come back when the manga gets further. I hope at least.

[citation needed]
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 am

Deathfire123 wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:

[citation needed]

Did it change or something?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 am

This is crap news, I saw a thread about this made on MAL minutes after I watched the new ep yesterday [no less than an hour after an hour of the subbed version being uploaded online] and dismissed it as a troll trying to piss people off. To of heard that it is actually truthful is kind of sad.

I've been greatly enjoying FT and without it I have even less to look forward to in the future.

But I'm with you guys in saying it will be back once the manga gets further, after all why would they of made a movie of something that was beginning to go under?
So we have 4 eps left, that doesn't even sound like we'd get to the "incident that is meant to happen on the 7th day, as it seems now that the magic games will take at least another 6 eps to get there going from how the events have unfolded so far.

Oh and don't forget OVA 5 is also to be released so I guess we have 5 eps left until it halts production.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 am

Sporadic wrote:
Deathfire123 wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:

[citation needed]

Did it change or something?

I heard from the person who informed us of that twitter message that it was a fake. If it was coming back the 22nd then it should also be in the chart for spring season right? I have lost all hope of it coming back Sad

Pando wrote:Honestly I'd love to see a new anime kick one of the big three's ass, because that would mean it's a fucking awesome anime.

That would be pretty awesome indeed.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:This is crap news, I saw a thread about this made on MAL minutes after I watched the new ep yesterday [no less than an hour after an hour of the subbed version being uploaded online] and dismissed it as a troll trying to piss people off. To of heard that it is actually truthful is kind of sad.

I've been greatly enjoying FT and without it I have even less to look forward to in the future.

But I'm with you guys in saying it will be back once the manga gets further, after all why would they of made a movie of something that was beginning to go under?
So we have 4 eps left, that doesn't even sound like we'd get to the "incident that is meant to happen on the 7th day, as it seems now that the magic games will take at least another 6 eps to get there going from how the events have unfolded so far.

Oh and don't forget OVA 5 is also to be released so I guess we have 5 eps left until it halts production.

Oh yeah I forgot about the movie. Also I'm afraid you may be right about the season getting cut off. The manga probably isn't even done with the arc. If it was going to be like this they should have stopped before the arc even started and at least waited for the manga to finish the arc. Or a filler arc would have been fine to. But at this rate they are going to stop part way through an arc and that is a pretty lame move. Can't the animation company ever think ahead?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapen Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:48 pm

I think I'll wait until it's over then. Last episode I watched was 168. Been doing small marathons to catch up every so often.

Also, would you have been alright if the filler were about Jellal and his guild and what they did? This would be after they revealed themselves to Natsu and the group.

We should also be thankful they didn't put a sh* ton of filler in after the Tenrou Island arc and the X791 arc. They could of done anything at that point.
Vapen
Vapen
Lab Member

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Vapen wrote:I think I'll wait until it's over then. Last episode I watched was 168. Been doing small marathons to catch up every so often.

Also, would you have been alright if the filler were about Jellal and his guild and what they did? This would be after they revealed themselves to Natsu and the group.

We should also be thankful they didn't put a sh* ton of filler in after the Tenrou Island arc and the X791 arc. They could of done anything at that point.

They DID do a shit ton of filler after those arcs O.o 25 eps is a ton for me.

And no they cant do a FILLER arc about Jellal and his group as that would be part of the real story and it might be revealed later in the real story. A filler cant be part of that.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:

Actually, that's bullshit.

I'm so sorry Spor....
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapen Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Bato wrote:
Vapen wrote:I think I'll wait until it's over then. Last episode I watched was 168. Been doing small marathons to catch up every so often.

And no they cant do a FILLER arc about Jellal and his group as that would be part of the real story and it might be revealed later in the real story. A filler cant be part of that.

Oops, meant after Tenrou and before X791. They still could of done more then 26 episodes after those if they wanted to though.

They also don't have to technically tell you anything more about Jellal and his group in the main story. You know he got his memories back, broke out of jail, and started a neutral guild to stop dark guilds. Pretty much all you need to know about them.
So, if they wanted to they could tell you some random story about them fighting a dark guild because they did something like destroy a village or how they go around just beating down random dark guilds. There doesn't have to be any relation to the main story

Compared to other anime, Fairy Tail has very little filler.
Vapen
Vapen
Lab Member

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Vapen wrote:
Bato wrote:

Oops, meant after Tenrou and before X791. They still could of done more then 26 episodes after those if they wanted to though.

They also don't have to technically tell you anything more about Jellal and his group in the main story. You know he got his memories back, broke out of jail, and started a neutral guild to stop dark guilds. Pretty much all you need to know about them.
So, if they wanted to they could tell you some random story about them fighting a dark guild because they did something like destroy a village or how they go around just beating down random dark guilds. There doesn't have to be any relation to the main story

Compared to other anime, Fairy Tail has very little filler.

Yeah Fairy Tail is pretty Thin on filler and it seem in an effort to keep that up they are stopping rather than stalling with filler.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 pm

It's time you guys read the manga! It's gettin' so real.

By the way, this means that Funimation won't dub the rest? Or they will but nothing new will be made?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Pando wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:

Actually, that's bullshit.

I'm so sorry Spor....

You ruined all my hopes and dreams. Sad
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Blazer wrote:It's time you guys read the manga! It's gettin' so real.

By the way, this means that Funimation won't dub the rest? Or they will but nothing new will be made?

Chances are the anime will continue so the dub will probably continue for as long as it can. Unless funimation decides to drop it but they rarely due that with Shonen. Even Rave master which was never finished got dubbed up until it's final episode. So Fairy Tail will probably be the same. Even if the anime never starts up again for some reason they will probably dub the last episode available.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Blazer wrote:It's time you guys read the manga! It's gettin' so real.

Funi dubs this at the speed of a turtle.
I give it 5 years for it to even get to the Island arc.

Also, who knows?
Maybe we get a half hour episode at the end or something.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Hhhmmmm....well I do like the dub...but they are SUPER slow >.> maybe I should just go with the SUB...(is in pain as says this)...or I could just keep up with the manga and blow off the anime for a while.

Btw spor, I think continuing Bleach is stupid. This new arc is very...meh... <.> I would rather have my FT!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Blazer wrote:Hhhmmmm....well I do like the dub...but they are SUPER slow >.> maybe I should just go with the SUB...(is in pain as says this)...or I could just keep up with the manga and blow off the anime for a while.

Btw spor, I think continuing Bleach is stupid. This new arc is very...meh... <.> I would rather have my FT!

No, you're stupid.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Blazer wrote:Hhhmmmm....well I do like the dub...but they are SUPER slow >.> maybe I should just go with the SUB...(is in pain as says this)...or I could just keep up with the manga and blow off the anime for a while.

Imo this arc is pretty nice o.o
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Bato wrote:

You'll learn to ignore Blazer's taste in anime and manga.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:

You'll learn to ignore Blazer's taste in anime and manga.

I'm saying FT > Bleach
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Blazer wrote:I'm saying FT > Bleach

Blazer wrote:Btw spor, I think continuing Bleach is stupid. This new arc is very...meh...

With Blazer you also get used to repetitively pointing out the context of discussions.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next