JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet

+4
Valvatorez
CreaminFreeman
Sporadic
Sir Maddy
8 posters

Go down

Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Empty Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 am

Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Image-4

Fairy Tail manga creator Hiro Mashima noted on Thursday that although this week's issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine said that the anime is ending, "it's actually not over yet. I can't say more than this, but I hope you watch the rerun starting in April and wait for the day I can announce some good news." He added in English, "Anime is not the end. Don't stop believing."

Fairy Tail will begin its weekly Thursday rerun on April 4 at 5:30 p.m. under the title Fairy Tail Best!

Kodansha's TV Magazine had revealed last Friday that the anime's television broadcast run will end on March 30. However, Mashima said on Saturday, "Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news."

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Empty Re: Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet

Post by Sporadic Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 am

THANK GOD. This was the type of news I've been anxious to hear about. It gives me hope that by the time the re-run is over the anime will be back with new episodes.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Empty Re: Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet

Post by CreaminFreeman Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

Great news indeed. Mashima-san's tweet saying that he had more to say about the anime's apparent end always had me believing that this would only be a hiatus. Now the manga can advance a lot more and then later we can see it animated when the show returns
CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 am

Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Tumblr_m6jnatV5jW1rr7c36
Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2BBgLOcjtRnhUIOIXIEnN1JHUhNLG7F7SgXIBc93WU3kc25FhLg
Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet 2zhpc7n
Fairy Tail Creator Mashima: Anime Is Not Over Yet Stephen-colbert-celebration-gif
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 am

I knew this was coming, lets face it Fairy Tail was just too popular to have its anime adaptation killed off in the middle of an arc, and I love the english comment that right there should go into the epic quote thread.

Anyway if what is assumed is right, new eps will begin airing after its done with the rerun. Well if they only do 1 ep a week for the complete 52 weeks in the year [which is likely] and there are 175 eps in total, that means that we wont be seeing any new eps for 3.5 years. Bloody hell that is a long time to wait for more episodes.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:I knew this was coming, lets face it Fairy Tail was just too popular to have its anime adaptation killed off in the middle of an arc, and I love the english comment that right there should go into the epic quote thread.

Anyway if what is assumed is right, new eps will begin airing after its done with the rerun. Well if they only do 1 ep a week for the complete 52 weeks in the year [which is likely] and there are 175 eps in total, that means that we wont be seeing any new eps for 3.5 years. Bloody hell that is a long time to wait for more episodes.

Yeah if we really want to avoid any filler we won't be able to see any new episodes for a long time. Unless Fairy Tail manga started releasing on a weekly basis. Which is possible since judging by that quote there is more to this break than just "Letting the manga catch up". It seems something is happening to the series that has him really excited but he doesn't want to say yet.

Really it could be anything though. But there is definitely something to look forward to. Would anyone care to guess on what this thing is that made him say "Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news.". I mean why would he say that if the only thing happening was the eventual end of the hiatus?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 am

Well this is good. But it will take so long to be back on track......
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:43 am

Couldn't stay it's great news...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Ovyda wrote:Couldn't stay it's great news...

Yeah personally I wouldn't mind a little filler as long as it is good but judging from some of Fairy Tails other filler arcs that might be asking too much. Like that one with the artificial dragons. That didn't make a lot of sense.

But at this news is better than it being cancelled for good.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:I knew this was coming, lets face it Fairy Tail was just too popular to have its anime adaptation killed off in the middle of an arc, and I love the english comment that right there should go into the epic quote thread.

According to recent ratings it wasn't as popular as it used to be. Which coupled with the fact of facing another filler so soon after the last this seems like the only logical recourse. They honestly should have made the Key of the Starry Sky arc longer than 25 episodes. They could have done filler for the entire 52 weeks and it still would have been better than this break.

Yeah but any news is good news. Would you rather it not come back?

Metazoxan wrote:

Yeah personally I wouldn't mind a little filler as long as it is good but judging from some of Fairy Tails other filler arcs that might be asking too much. Like that one with the artificial dragons. That didn't make a lot of sense.

But at this news is better than it being cancelled for good.

The one with artificial dragons could hardly be considered a full arc though. That was only 6 episodes lol.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:12 pm

I rather have this too than it not coming back. But it will take like 3 years to be back on track now... it would be cool to rewatch fairy tail but i wanna see new stuff too. Thats why i think i will still read the manga.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Bato wrote:I rather have this too than it not coming back. But it will take like 3 years to be back on track now... it would be cool to rewatch fairy tail but i wanna see new stuff too. Thats why i think i will still read the manga.

I'll definitely be reading the manga too. We're also going to be rewatching FT from the beginning on the livestream if you're interested.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm

I am definitely not going to wait for 3.5 year or even more... I'll have to read manga as well, oh well Neutral
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:I rather have this too than it not coming back. But it will take like 3 years to be back on track now... it would be cool to rewatch fairy tail but i wanna see new stuff too. Thats why i think i will still read the manga.

I'll definitely be reading the manga too. We're also going to be rewatching FT from the beginning on the livestream if you're interested.

Ill watch some parts. Probably far from evrything, but when i have time ill drop by.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by CreaminFreeman Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:02 am

Sporadic wrote:

Livestream? I want in
CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down