JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail)

3 posters

Go down

Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail) Empty Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail)

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

It repeats a few frames, but I thought those who are NatsuxLucy fans would like this ^.^
(Didn't make, just sharing ^.^)

Last edited by Blazer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail)

Post by Safko Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Naluuuu<333
Nice video, I like it (:
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Nalu - Accidental Love (Fairy Tail)

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 am

i think lucy is pretty hot, and Natsu is cool to, im never one to put anime characters together, its just not something i do, i can assume how the story will go, but, i dont know the word for that kind of otaku, but im not that

regardless, thats a great anime, well edited, and i always love it when lips sync with the words of a song, great job, i look at all your vids, but they are all Fairytail, perhaps you should try a different show?

wait....DID you make this?
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:i think lucy is pretty hot, and Natsu is cool to, im never one to put anime characters together, its just not something i do, i can assume how the story will go, but, i dont know the word for that kind of otaku, but im not that

regardless, thats a great anime, well edited, and i always love it when lips sync with the words of a song, great job, i look at all your vids, but they are all Fairytail, perhaps you should try a different show?

wait....DID you make this?

No I did not my good user. I just find the awesomeness others create. I have thought about making one but never got the proper software.
I think I shall add that to the OP ;D
Just sharing what I find ^.^

@Safko: Smile yeah, I am rooting for this too. It needs to happen!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down