JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+64
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Miss Elegent Serenity
Desdenova
BlurredExistence
Onic1000
IloveHolo
Tsuyushi
BK-201
Focks
Hatless
Kaleb_K
bedheadred
DrRandom357
Blazer
Ovyda
Krudda
higurashi_conan
Haar119
Supernatural Knight
Lelouch Britannia
JAMSM
Pando
uallandme
plantkingman
Noobs
darkstar2k1
Fiddles
Ghost ops
Sano
Sporadic
Bato
Paper Tiger
Jaysp656
SunshinexKite
hikarioreno
Sanji Wolfwood
Doomguy
DemonEyesJoe
LunarLexal
Mayes
Great_Oak
Androgynous
MrLincecum
Leoster
Tomoyo's Angel
Nonononoki
Natsuru-san
ladyalchemist85
Nim
Mylespol
Whiteshadow
Wampa
L3GION
Natsu Dragneel
- The Rose -
CreaminFreeman
flame808
johnstang2
Shinimagami
Deathfire123
Sir Maddy
MacMeaties
Belsfir
Keiichi Morisato
68 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 20 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Ovyda Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm

I should catch up with Little Busters as I enjoyed the show.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 20 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by LunarLexal Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

I'll be watching:
The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke: 8
Magi: 20
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: 20
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Catching up with Vividred and GJ-bu.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:55 am

Finished Mouretsu Pirates
Currently watching Rinne no Lagrange ep 6 Very Happy
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 am

Finished Senran Kagura ep. 8, tomorrow I'll start Nichijou
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 am

finished Mirai Nikki going to look for dubbed steins;gate to download for when i start that, which will be after i have caught up with a few other shows
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 am

Tari Tari episode 6..

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 20 7686178464_fdc8ea66c7

That was so sweet. ;_;
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 am

Nonononoki wrote:Finished Mouretsu Pirates

How was it?
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am

so im now at ep10 of bakemonogatari

its another harem like anime. the story line is enjoyable with tolerable fan service.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:09 pm

I watched Yugioh Zexal ep 50 of which something to note that i didn't say the other last week with ep 49, 49 was the season final and 4Kids or as their now know the vortex announced the 3rd season (ep 50) to be shown last week. So yeah, they've never done that with a yugioh season. Showing the final followed by the new season. Twas unexpected. o_o

Also watched Baka & Test S2. I didn't think it was possible but that ep was more funny than S1 and S1's 2 ep OVAs. Not to mention I didn't think I'd like the op music for this season as much as I like the 1st season's music but I do. More or less anyway. :)

Still got to watch the newest ep of Oreshura.

Paper Tiger wrote:
Then there was Dominion Tank Police - I'd put this one in the oldie but goodie category, it was actually quite entertaining. Too bad it was only 4 episodes, could have used 2 more just for the fun of it.

Yeah now that was a good anime. Sad indeed there was only 4 eps. Glad I recorded them. :) Still it' really coulda used more eps and I certainly wouldn't have minded another 4 or more. :)

Two of the greatest quotes from that anime are...

Spoiler:

Doomguy wrote:All right! After a month long hiatus, I have finally finished Kampfer. Pretty funny. Too ecchi for me but funny nonetheless.

Have you really now? Including the 2 ep OVA?

On a Kampfer related note a lot of you are watching and finished watching this anime. It makes me happy. ^-^ Those remaining why delay the inevitable? Hehe >:)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Noobs wrote:so im now at ep10 of bakemonogatari

its another harem like anime. the story line is enjoyable with tolerable fan service.

Hmm, not sure then if I want to watch it.

And how's Bakemonogatari? I guess you can identify my avatar Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Finished Season 1 of Boku Wa Tomodachi
Gonna start on Season 2 soon
Gonna watch the HLP movie soon
Caught up with vivdred operation.
Caught up with girls und panzer.
Caught up with ore no kanojo.
Gonna catch up on senran kagura.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Chu2 special and Amnesia latest.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Why dont you write Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to nikushimi Gekijyo? :O
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Bato wrote:Why dont you write Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to nikushimi Gekijyo? :O

Because it has shorter title Chuu2 Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 am

Ovyda wrote:
Noobs wrote:so im now at ep10 of bakemonogatari

Hmm, not sure then if I want to watch it.

And how's Bakemonogatari? I guess you can identify my avatar Very Happy

its like i said "another harem like anime. the story line is enjoyable with tolerable fan service."

i have to watch all ep before rating or ranting the anime. but so far, its good. its like watching xxxholic and sayonara sensei.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 am

Well as long as you don't call it bad, I am ok with that Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:12 am

Watched Oreshura ep 8. I LOVED that ep more than the last one and it was hellarious. Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

Bakuman ep 21 !!!!!!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysp656 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 am

Watching Soul Eater, currently on episode :33
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 301
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 am

Eve no Jikan 2nd ep.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm trying to clean up my "watching list" and actually finish some anime. Tonight I finish off Manyuu Hikenchou Wink
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

bedheadred wrote:I'm trying to clean up my "watching list" and actually finish some anime. Tonight I finish off Manyuu Hikenchou Wink

Same thing I am doing. Fom 82 down to 66 now Very Happy Will finish Eve no Jikan tonight.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 pm

bedheadred wrote:I'm trying to clean up my "watching list" and actually finish some anime. Tonight I finish off Manyuu Hikenchou Wink

On my watching list, it's mostly ongoing series. There's only two, that I can think of, that are completed. This'll surprise some of you, but the two "Watching" anime that I haven't completed are "Welcome tho the NHK" and "deadman wonderland".
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm

With Deadman Wonderland you really surprised me ;o
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next