JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+64
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Miss Elegent Serenity
Desdenova
BlurredExistence
Onic1000
IloveHolo
Tsuyushi
BK-201
Focks
Hatless
Kaleb_K
bedheadred
DrRandom357
Blazer
Ovyda
Krudda
higurashi_conan
Haar119
Supernatural Knight
Lelouch Britannia
JAMSM
Pando
uallandme
plantkingman
Noobs
darkstar2k1
Fiddles
Ghost ops
Sano
Sporadic
Bato
Paper Tiger
Jaysp656
SunshinexKite
hikarioreno
Sanji Wolfwood
Doomguy
DemonEyesJoe
LunarLexal
Mayes
Great_Oak
Androgynous
MrLincecum
Leoster
Tomoyo's Angel
Nonononoki
Natsuru-san
ladyalchemist85
Nim
Mylespol
Whiteshadow
Wampa
L3GION
Natsu Dragneel
- The Rose -
CreaminFreeman
flame808
johnstang2
Shinimagami
Deathfire123
Sir Maddy
MacMeaties
Belsfir
Keiichi Morisato
68 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 40 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:27 pm

MacMeaties wrote:Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12: Well season 3 anyone?

Watching now. You saying S3 makes me skeptical of it.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 40 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Half-way done with Birdy the Mighty: Decode 2, I'm enjoying it like last season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Half-way done with Birdy the Mighty: Decode 2, I'm enjoying it like last season

You must be on a Birdy the Mighty rampage today Very Happy
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Today (5)
Zetman ep. 9 Edit 2 minutes ago
Kotoura-san ep. 12 Edit 31 minutes ago
Tamako Market: Dera's BAR ep. 1 Edit 57 minutes ago
Vividred Operation ep. 12 Edit 1 hour ago
Zetsuen no Tempest ep. 24 Edit 1 hour ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Doomguy wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Half-way done with Birdy the Mighty: Decode 2, I'm enjoying it like last season

You must be on a Birdy the Mighty rampage today Very Happy
That doesn't mean I'll be a fan or hate the anime, my top will always be One Piece
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 am

Just finished Heaven's Memo Pad, a fantastic anime! In fact my only qualm about it is that it's too short. Second series pls!

Now moving on to Girls und Panzer.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am

BlurredExistence wrote:Just finished Heaven's Memo Pad, a fantastic anime! In fact my only qualm about it is that it's too short. Second series pls!

Now moving on to Girls und Panzer.

I need to watch heaven's memo pad <.>
I hope you like girls und panzer like i did ^.^

Finished boku wa S2. All I can say is OMGAWD S3 NAO!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:40 am

I'm only one episode in and i'm getting pissed off by the fan subber's relentless showing off by translating some words into German! >.< If i need someone to translate Japanese into English for me why the heck does this dick think i'd be able to handle German?!! At first i thought maybe they were speaking specific words that can only be translated into German (which aside from names and concepts is a pretty ridiclous notion but i was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt) but having watched anime for quite some time i've managed to pick up the odd word of Japanese and i KNOW they can be directly translated into English damnit! For example i know "Sugoi" translates into "Amazing" or "Awesome". What is the point of the subs if i'm constantly yelling out "What the feck does that mean?!" at the screen?

But i'll tell you what that intro! LOLed my ass off at that man, really funny cutesy stuff!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 am

Just finished the second season of Birdy the Mighty: Decode, all I need is The Cipher OVA and that's all
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:07 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Just finished the second season of Birdy the Mighty: Decode, all I need is The Cipher OVA and that's all
Finished it all, now to start watching tomorrow at last: D.N.Angel

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 40 Tumblr_ltr8yh3Cwo1qcfgllo1_500
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 am

Today I watched:

Campione! eps 7-10. Dang I really like this anime. I know I said I was sick of herems but really this one is making me think I'm no longer sick of harems and dang such hot kisses. :)

Hoping to watch another ep of it but it's pretty late and I might not have the time. (Got stuff to do after all)

Imagination wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me the anime of Campione! skipped some of the manga plot points and therefore although it mentions certain things that happened in the manga it never shows it in the anime? o_o Such as the example I gave in my last post with that guy who he knows even though it didn't show how he knows him ect.?

Yes, the meeting of Salvatore Doni (i believe was his name, it's been a while) was explained in the manga and went into the depth but in the anime it skims over some of that. Which is why you might be confused as to why Godou suddenly knew of Doni.
Yeah that explains a lot. Once I finish this anime up would you mind telling me what else they skipped over in the anime? That way I can at least have an idea of what I missed.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 am

BlurredExistence wrote:I'm only one episode in and i'm getting pissed off by the fan subber's relentless showing off by translating some words into German! >.< If i need someone to translate Japanese into English for me why the heck does this dick think i'd be able to handle German?!! At first i thought maybe they were speaking specific words that can only be translated into German (which aside from names and concepts is a pretty ridiclous notion but i was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt) but having watched anime for quite some time i've managed to pick up the odd word of Japanese and i KNOW they can be directly translated into English damnit! For example i know "Sugoi" translates into "Amazing" or "Awesome". What is the point of the subs if i'm constantly yelling out "What the feck does that mean?!" at the screen?

But i'll tell you what that intro! LOLed my ass off at that man, really funny cutesy stuff!

You are using the wrong subbers dude. I had to suffer through that for the last episode since HorribleSubs took forever.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 am

Starting Phi Brain today. I hope it'll be a good anime ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:55 am

Blazer wrote:You are using the wrong subbers dude. I had to suffer through that for the last episode since HorribleSubs took forever.

I've tried three different sites and as far as i can tell they're all using the same source (which happens annoyingly frequently). I'll try looking around a few more when i sit down to watch the rest tonight.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Blazer wrote:You are using the wrong subbers dude. I had to suffer through that for the last episode since HorribleSubs took forever.

I've tried three different sites and as far as i can tell they're all using the same source (which happens annoyingly frequently). I'll try looking around a few more when i sit down to watch the rest tonight.

http://ka.tt/usearch/%5Bhorriblesubs%5D%20girls%20und%20panzer/

Smile
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Got around to the last two episode of Girls und Panzer. Doesn't need a sequel but is definitely open for one and I bloody well want it. I love tanks!
Also Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 12. Another bloody sequel hook... Good show but damn it with half the stuff I've watched recently just being sequel hooks!

-------

http://justdubsrefuge.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=869
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40