JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+64
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Miss Elegent Serenity
Desdenova
BlurredExistence
Onic1000
IloveHolo
Tsuyushi
BK-201
Focks
Hatless
Kaleb_K
bedheadred
DrRandom357
Blazer
Ovyda
Krudda
higurashi_conan
Haar119
Supernatural Knight
Lelouch Britannia
JAMSM
Pando
uallandme
plantkingman
Noobs
darkstar2k1
Fiddles
Ghost ops
Sano
Sporadic
Bato
Paper Tiger
Jaysp656
SunshinexKite
hikarioreno
Sanji Wolfwood
Doomguy
DemonEyesJoe
LunarLexal
Mayes
Great_Oak
Androgynous
MrLincecum
Leoster
Tomoyo's Angel
Nonononoki
Natsuru-san
ladyalchemist85
Nim
Mylespol
Whiteshadow
Wampa
L3GION
Natsu Dragneel
- The Rose -
CreaminFreeman
flame808
johnstang2
Shinimagami
Deathfire123
Sir Maddy
MacMeaties
Belsfir
Keiichi Morisato
68 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 39 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Today (9)
Zetsuen no Tempest ep. 23 Edit 46 minutes ago
GJ-bu ep. 12 Edit 1 hour ago
Zetman ep. 8 Edit 2 hours ago
Mangirl! ep. 13 Edit 2 hours ago
Ai Mai Mi ep. 13 Edit 2 hours ago
Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman ep. 12 Edit 6 hours ago
Haitai Nanafa ep. 8 Edit 6 hours ago
Saki ep. 21 Edit Today, 3:42 AM
Toriko ep. 97 Edit Today, 3:15 AM
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 39 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Bato Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 pm

XDD

Today (1)
Bleach chap. 531 Edit 29 minutes ago
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Finished Tamako Market, now I want a second season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by uallandme Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

finally made room for baka no test season 2 i'll probaly move on to steins;gate after it
uallandme
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Watching the last episodes of GJ-bu, Tamako Market, and Cuticle detective Inaba. Afterwards, I'll be re-watching dn-Angel.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Finished the last Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman yesterday. Good show. I couldn't find any manga info on it though so we'll see if it comes back for another season.

So much stuff ending this week. Fairy Tail, Ixion Saga, Magi, Senyuu, Vividred and Tempest. Another sad closing to the season.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Hey if anyone can tell me what's going on with Campoine! like I mention below then thank you. But please no spoilers. Either tell me there's another version or something of the show or I've missed an ep somehow or that it will be explained later in the anime which the latter is what I believe will happen but I'd like to know now but no spoilers please. I just don't want to miss a part of the anime you know. It's quite good.

Today I watched:
D.N. Angel ep 6
Campione! ep 6: Wait! What the hell is going on here? o_O Have I MISSED an ep or two? o_O Not possible for 2 eps but really I'm going to need to see if I somehow missed an ep even though I'm fairly certain I haven't. See the main character is talking to some guy who he apparently knows and battled against (I'll not tell the outcome since another character said the outcome) and honestly there was no such ep. It's as if the show is missing a part of it's story.

Still got time to watch more today though so who knows. (Wasn't able to watch more yesterday)

Nonononoki wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:
Nonononoki wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:

*Lightbulb goes off in my head and I remember who it was* It was INDEED you Nono. Sorry I forgot and all the thanks was meant for you so really thank you. :)

No Prob ;D

I'm at episode 20 of Railgun... Only 4 Episodes left... NOOOOOOOOO! ;D
If the dub is out then I need to get to that one ASAP.

Is IS out! ;D (I'm ONLY watching dubbed animes ;D)
Dang then I need to get to watching that one soon. Thanks for telling me. (Man time sure does fly)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Hey if anyone can tell me what's going on with Campoine! like I mention below then thank you. But please no spoilers. Either tell me there's another version or something of the show or I've missed an ep somehow or that it will be explained later in the anime which the latter is what I believe will happen but I'd like to know now but no spoilers please. I just don't want to miss a part of the anime you know. It's quite good.

Today I watched:
D.N. Angel ep 6
Campione! ep 6: Wait! What the hell is going on here? o_O Have I MISSED an ep or two? o_O Not possible for 2 eps but really I'm going to need to see if I somehow missed an ep even though I'm fairly certain I haven't. See the main character is talking to some guy who he apparently knows and battled against (I'll not tell the outcome since another character said the outcome) and honestly there was no such ep. It's as if the show is missing a part of it's story.

Still got time to watch more today though so who knows. (Wasn't able to watch more yesterday)

Nonononoki wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:
Nonononoki wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:

*Lightbulb goes off in my head and I remember who it was* It was INDEED you Nono. Sorry I forgot and all the thanks was meant for you so really thank you. Smile

No Prob ;D

I'm at episode 20 of Railgun... Only 4 Episodes left... NOOOOOOOOO! ;D
If the dub is out then I need to get to that one ASAP.

Is IS out! ;D (I'm ONLY watching dubbed animes ;D)
Dang then I need to get to watching that one soon. Thanks for telling me. (Man time sure does fly)

Campione skimmed through alot of the manga in the anime, which is why you don't understand a majority of the events occurring and it all seems like random events too. The anime doesn't serve justice for the manga and the manga is pretty mediocre too even though i'm a fan of the greek mythology kind of stuff.

I hope magi gets another season, I feel like the story can only get more interesting and exciting since they're leaving off with such a cliff hanger like this.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me the anime of Campione! skipped some of the manga plot points and therefore although it mentions certain things that happened in the manga it never shows it in the anime? o_o Such as the example I gave in my last post with that guy who he knows even though it didn't show how he knows him ect.?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me the anime of Campione! skipped some of the manga plot points and therefore although it mentions certain things that happened in the manga it never shows it in the anime? o_o Such as the example I gave in my last post with that guy who he knows even though it didn't show how he knows him ect.?

Yes, the meeting of Salvatore Doni (i believe was his name, it's been a while) was explained in the manga and went into the depth but in the anime it skims over some of that. Which is why you might be confused as to why Godou suddenly knew of Doni.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Today (2)
Ginga e Kickoff!! ep. 37 Edit 21 minutes ago
Bleach chap. 531 Edit 2 minutes ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Just finished Tears to Tiara, now what can i say about this anime? The Yaoi (i've not seen too man gaze longingly at each other so much since i last watched the LotR trilogy), the Yuri (i don't care what anyone says in my mind Morgan and Octavia are together!) and the Accents (Woah the accents in the dub!)! lol

Actually to be perfectly honest with you i really really enjoyed this anime! It's over the top and very silly, sometimes bordering on completely stupid, but it's fun and compelling and remains so thruout so i'd say it's a very good anime.

Now i'm moving on to Heaven's Memo Pad.

Last edited by BlurredExistence on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am

22 and 23 eps of Saki.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 am

Just finished episode 5 of dn-angel
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 am

thinking about starting heaven's lost property finally...

Or that memo pad show since the art looked amazing.
Nim
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 am

Nim wrote:thinking about starting heaven's lost property finally...

Or that memo pad show since the art looked amazing.

Both show are very good ;D Watch 'em! ;D

I finished Railgun... Need.Moar.Episodes! ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 am

Today (7)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS ep. 2
Kiddy Grade ep. 21
Durarara!! ep. 24
Durarara!! ep. 23
Durarara!! ep. 22
Tamako Market ep. 12
Amnesia ep. 12
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 am

Watched Naruto Shippuuden episode 114. Finally got to watch an anime again after a whole day of nothing Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:18 am

Completed Tamako Market and Saki.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:24 pm

was hanging out with 2 friends who never watch anime and decided to show them Girls und panzer because they like ww2.... ended up watching all of it last night another thing off my too watch list and a feeling of accomplishment gained from getting these 2 guys to enjoy an anime
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Half-way done with the first season of Birdy the Mighty: Decode, I'm enjoying it so far
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Half-way done with the first season of Birdy the Mighty: Decode, I'm enjoying it so far

If you are enjoying so far then you might really enjoy the second season. I liked this anime as well.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Watched 2 of D.N.Angel and 1 of Naruto Shippuuden so far today. Will complete Zetsuen no Tempest soon.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Doomguy wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Half-way done with the first season of Birdy the Mighty: Decode, I'm enjoying it so far

If you are enjoying so far then you might really enjoy the second season. I liked this anime as well.
I did enjoy the first season, I'm now watching the second. Once I finish this series I'll watch D.N.Angel (finally)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12: Well season 3 anyone?
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next