JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

+12
Pando
Natsuru-san
Blazer
Ginger7327
Bato
Ovyda
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
Sporadic
Colme
Tsuyushi
Natsu Dragneel
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vote for only TWO anime

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 10 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 13 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 51

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Didn't watch Cowboy Bebop as well. I think Spor and you should be good buddies as you both love 90's anime Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

Post by Pando Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Voted for the 2 mystery ones, they seem the most interesting to me. I hope UN-GO wins.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Pando wrote:Voted for the 2 mystery ones, they seem the most interesting to me. I hope UN-GO wins.

Unexpected support! Thanks!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Pando wrote:Voted for the 2 mystery ones, they seem the most interesting to me. I hope UN-GO wins.

Which was the other 1?
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Boogiepop Phantom

Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:02 pm

I love you.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:06 pm

What's so good with Angel Cop? Saw boobs or what?
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Voted for Un-GO, because it looks cool, and Guilty crown, because it's just awesome.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Ovyda wrote:What's so good with Angel Cop? Saw boobs or what?

Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Colme wrote:
Ovyda wrote:What's so good with Angel Cop? Saw boobs or what?

Omg... so bad. Seems like I will need to miss this activity...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Ovyda wrote:Omg... so bad. Seems like I will need to miss this activity...

I guess some people just don't know how to laugh.

I'm not sure why you would join an anime discussion group to whine and leave whenever you're exposed to something new.
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm

That looks like an amateur video.. That voice Mad
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Colme wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Omg... so bad. Seems like I will need to miss this activity...

I guess some people just don't know how to laugh.

I'm not sure why you would join an anime discussion group to whine and leave whenever you're exposed to something new.

I came to this club to watch and discuss good anime's (Seen the list and liked all of them). Now there's 5 entries and we have 4 good one's and 1 really bad and guess which one is winning...

And since I joined here I was enjoying a lot, but this time I might need to skip like other people do when they don't like something. <- Quite normal.

Funny, how I haven't seen you discussing something and you talk about me like you know everything. Haven't whined since I joined and I ain't planning on leaving(however, it seems you know better. Been in the future?).
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Ovyda wrote:I came to this club to watch and discuss good anime's (Seen the list and liked all of them). Now there's 5 entries and we have 4 good one's and 1 really bad and guess which one is winning...

You obviously don't understand what Angel Cop is. The show is funny because it is bad, with moments of '90s awesome sprinkled in.

If you can't laugh at a beautiful mess like this, really I feel bad for you.

Ovyda wrote:Funny, how I haven't seen you discussing something and you talk about me like you know everything..

I accused you of wimping out of watching this show because it's different, and you just admitted that you plan on it. So I was right. What is there to argue?
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Colme wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I came to this club to watch and discuss good anime's (Seen the list and liked all of them). Now there's 5 entries and we have 4 good one's and 1 really bad and guess which one is winning...

You obviously don't understand what Angel Cop is. The show is funny because it is bad, with moments of '90s awesome sprinkled in.

If you can't laugh at a beautiful mess like this, really I feel bad for you.

Ovyda wrote:Funny, how I haven't seen you discussing something and you talk about me like you know everything..

I accused you of wimping out of watching this show because it's different, and you just admitted that you plan on it. So I was right. What is there to argue?

Learn to read. I said "I ain't planning on leaving", how hard is that to understand?

And I am not going to watch because it's different, but because it's bad. Waste of time. I'd rather watch good comedy genre anime and have a laugh than really bad anime to make fun of it.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Ovyda wrote:Learn to read. I said "I ain't planning on leaving", how hard is that to understand?

Actually, I think it's you who needs to read more carefully. I accused you of skipping this anime.

Ovyda wrote:And I am not going to watch because it's different, but because it's bad.

There is you confirming what I've been saying in literally your next sentence.

Ovyda wrote:I'd rather watch good comedy genre anime and have a laugh than really bad anime to make fun of it.

Also, please do share with me the names of some of these "comedies" so I can judge you. Razz
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Colme wrote:Also, please do share with me the names of some of these "comedies" so I can judge you. Razz

Are you really such a fucking asshole?

By saying its funny cuz its bad your making me not want to watch it either. I wanna watch good animes in this club that i can enjoy. Its not easy to enjoy a bad anime unless your like you.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Bato wrote:
Colme wrote:Also, please do share with me the names of some of these "comedies" so I can judge you. Razz

I'm not sure why it is you guys don't know what a joke is.

Although it does explain why you might dislike this show, it requires a sense of humour. *zing* Razz
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Colme wrote:
Bato wrote:

I'm not sure why it is you guys don't know what a joke is.

Although it does explain why you might dislike this show, it requires a sense of humour. *zing* Razz

To me it seems you are the one who doesn't have humour. Because laughing of something bad is not something to be proud.

Colme wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I'd rather watch good comedy genre anime and have a laugh than really bad anime to make fun of it.

Also, please do share with me the names of some of these "comedies" so I can judge you. Razz

1. Everyone finds different things funny.
2. I didn't say I am watching, I just said I'd rather watch that instead of what you find funny.
3. I don't need you to judge me.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Ovyda wrote:To me it seems you are the one who doesn't have humour. Because laughing of something bad is not something to be proud.

You know, you really shouldn't refute your own arguments:

Ovyda wrote:1. Everyone finds different things funny.

Colme wrote:2. I didn't say I am watching, I just said I'd rather watch that instead of what you find funny.
3. I don't need you to judge me.

You seem to take everything incredibly literally. I'm not sure you've interpreted a single thing I've written yet correctly.

I'm not even trying to be funny or mean, it's just an observation.
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Try to change your appearance abit. Right now you seem like someone who can only have fun when making fun of others. And that is a very bad thing.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Bato wrote:Try to change your appearance abit. Right now you seem like someone who can only have fun when making fun of others. And that is a very bad thing.

Do explain how?

Also, while I do try not to be immodest, I've been around here for eons, and people seem to think I'm alright. Hence the support for Angel Cop.
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

I give up, he's hopeless. Anyway, it seems Angel Cop won. Sucks that we can't see who voted.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Ovyda wrote:I give up, he's hopeless. Anyway, it seems Angel Cop won.

I'm sorry your choice lost, alright.

But while you continue to insult me, reflect on the fact I never directly insulted anyone here.

Ovyda wrote:Sucks that we can't see who voted.

Sure does suck that you can't arbitrarily hate them too...
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Colme wrote:
Bato wrote:Try to change your appearance abit. Right now you seem like someone who can only have fun when making fun of others. And that is a very bad thing.

Do explain how?

Also, while I do try not to be immodest, I've been around here for eons, and people seem to think I'm alright. Hence the support for Angel Cop.

I dislike people like you big time.

Im skipping this anime too. Im not going to watch something just to laugh at how bad it is.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next