JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

+12
Pando
Natsuru-san
Blazer
Ginger7327
Bato
Ovyda
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
Sporadic
Colme
Tsuyushi
Natsu Dragneel
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vote for only TWO anime

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap18%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 10 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 13 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap21%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 51

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:58 am

As of now, time's up for voting, we're watching Angel Cop, though I highly doubt the majority of us will watch it
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:11 am

I will watch it even if I'm not gonna like it. I like this rule of this club when I joined. It makes for a good discussion when there's an equal amount of people to debate both good and bad aspects of the show.

"As a member of this club you are required to watch the given series unless you have already seen the series.

If you don't like the series we are currently watching don't just drop it, finish it with the rest of us and explain to us why you dislike it. Then we can at least have a discussion on why you didn't like it and why we agree/disagree with you."
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 pm

So when do we have to watch Angel Cop by?
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 am

Ginger7327 wrote:So when do we have to watch Angel Cop by?

Well if we follow the rules strictly, then a week since the decision saturday. Honestly though that feels like it's too far away for me and I don't know how many people are happy with our decision. (majority win though? where did these votes come from?).

Of course I couldn't resist and finished already so I'm just impatient Wink (oops sorry lol) Your call, it's only 6 episodes.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 am

Yeah from the rules and how things have been handled in the past the discussion thread will surely be up by this weekend. Perhaps earlier if it is deemed that people just want to get this out of the way as quick as possible.

And I'm with you Doomguy, I finished it today and it was actually an interesting watch, you got to love 90's animation and lack of censorship. So I am ready to discuss this whenever as well.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

I've already finished the first episode, but I won't be able to watch any anime at all these upcoming days, because I'm going on a trip and I won't be able to bring my laptop.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Oh. I guess I should start downloading this.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

The wait for the discussion thread is killing me Very Happy . Still time for some of you to cram this in you know. Only 6 episodes.

Btw how does voting for the next series go?
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 am

Doomguy wrote:The wait for the discussion thread is killing me Very Happy . Still time for some of you to cram this in you know. Only 6 episodes.

Btw how does voting for the next series go?
You each PM me or post your nominee on the main thread and the first five nominations will be added to the voting thread, but you can't nominate the same anime twice in a row (I.e. On the next activity I can't nominate Guilty Crown)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5