JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake JD?

+35
Deathfire123
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Kusanagi
Nonononoki
kami habilis
MiniSiets
Bato
Doomguy
Crazy Potato
Grimripper20
Keiichi Morisato
Tomoyo's Angel
stigma311
Natsuru-san
Raziel
Sai
Metazoxan
Safko
Jaysp656
Sporadic
JAMSM
Kaleb_K
Tsuyushi
Colme
DemonEyesJoe
Wampa
Blazer
Vapen
higurashi_conan
Severus
BK-201
bedheadred
MrYoSo901
Valvatorez
Jayvon
39 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fake JD? - Page 5 Empty Re: Fake JD?

Post by Wampa Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 pm

karma's reaction is probably the most fitting for this but if they really tried this it would be like them seeing how fast they can dig their own graves
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Wampa wrote:karma's reaction is probably the most fitting for this but if they really tried this it would be like them seeing how fast they can dig their own graves

^This xD great gif Karma
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 pm

"We will be doing some modifications to the appearance of the site. The logo will be changed shortly and Kami will no longer be used. This change will happen whether you like it or not.

After going over the comments, it seems that certain people *cough* are still emotionally hurt about our success. Their tactic now is to spread false rumors about us. One for example is saying we will be charging money to let you stream. At first I thought these were just a misunderstanding among fans and truly a rumor. But it seems not. This is a deliberate act. They went as far as posing as me on the comments trying to confirm these rumors are true.

There will be no $10 charge or any at all. These are just bad rumors.

42 comments"

-Ignition

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 pm

He's not very professional. I'd bet money that he thinks we are the ones spreading the rumors that they will cost money.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:02 pm

I love how we are the scapegoat for all their problems. You can plainly see that the first comment about charging money was posted by someone who uses English as a second language and then panic spread.

I also enjoy their nonexistent public relations "This change will happen whether you like it or not."

EDIT: I just went and read the more current posts. Someone was posting as "Refuge Fag #1" -- like we would refer to ourselves as fags when posting Rolling Eyes They posted it to make more trouble. For people who claim they want to make a peaceful amends with us, they sure like to stoke the fire.

Last edited by bedheadred on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 pm

the way he worded it its hard not to think that they believe it to be us, lol what "success" they should word it as the actual JD's success
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:09 pm

bedheadred wrote:I love how we are the scapegoat for all their problems. You can plainly see that the first comment about charging money was posted by someone who uses English as a second language and then panic spread.

I also enjoy their nonexistent public relations "This change will happen whether you like it or not."

Well what did you expect? He steals the name of JD to steal JD's commmunity only to just turn the site into his own a couple months later. He clearly made fake JD for that purpose alone yet pretended it was to preserve the name of JD. He talks arrogantly about how he can't be taken down. I can't imagine he sees his users as anything besides a number.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Kusanagi wrote:He's not very professional. I'd bet money that he thinks we are the ones spreading the rumors that they will cost money.
I was thinking the same thing...you just worded it better than I could.
bedheadred wrote:I love how we are the scapegoat for all their problems. You can plainly see that the first comment about charging money was posted by someone who uses English as a second language and then panic spread.

EDIT: I just went and read the more current posts. Someone was posting as "Refuge Fag #1" -- like we would refer to ourselves as fags when posting Rolling Eyes They posted it to make more trouble. For people who claim they want to make a peaceful amends with us, they sure like to stoke the fire.

Yeah, use us to their benefit right? About public relations, he could have worded it better but he really didn't have a choice. Kami isn't his.

To your edit: I was thinking either they changed the name of the poster, or they are just gullable/really hate us enough to think it was legit.

Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 pm

i would say that site is going downhill but...it was never really on a hill to begin with
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Blazer wrote:
Kusanagi wrote:He's not very professional. I'd bet money that he thinks we are the ones spreading the rumors that they will cost money.
I was thinking the same thing...you just worded it better than I could.

Yeah, use us to their benefit right? About public relations, he could have worded it better but he really didn't have a choice. Kami isn't his.

To your edit: I was thinking either they changed the name of the poster, or they are just gullable/really hate us enough to think it was legit.

Aye, I'm so naive I never considered that they changed the name. That makes sense now. Still it is very immature to change the name to a derogatory word. It would have been more professional to just delete it instead of fanning flames.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Sporadic wrote:I received a PM from a mod there, once again, today. HeartOfDarkness or something. Guess he was on the old forum and was pleading that we collaborate with them. He's one of the people that was registered on the old forum for about a month, got tricked into going to the fake site and was randomly offered mod. In the PM he basically stated he knows they're doing wrong but we should still all try and work together.

where are you getting "we" from?

I have nothing to do with the creation of jd.fake

randomly? maybe so. I just happen to have a desire for helping others whether they are right or wrong.

yeah... sorry for returning, ban me if you must but I couldn't help but notice how misleading your statement is.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 pm

I could post the conversation logs I saved if you'd like.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Sporadic wrote:I could post the conversation logs I saved if you'd like.

please do.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:35 pm

go on ahead.

it's not my place to say no after all.

iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm

iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:

go on ahead.

I'm assuming you are the mod he talked to.....HI Very Happy
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Blazer wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:

go on ahead.

I'm assuming you are the mod he talked to.....HI Very Happy

Yes I am.

Greetings, I mean no harm in disrupting the peace of the community here - I was a former member of .net myself and has loved JD to it's very end.

I want to let everyone know that they is getting rid of Kami and doing some other things that myself am not aware of.

I may be a Mod but bedheadred is right - only mere reports is what I can do.

Once again I state this: I have NOTHING to do with the creation of jd.fake only supporting it because I met some wonderful people there which I'm sure they are from .net as well.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:01 pm

iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Yes I am.

Greetings, I mean no harm in disrupting the peace of the community here - I was a former member of .net myself and has loved JD to it's very end.

I want to let everyone know that .tv is getting rid of Kami and doing some other things that myself am not aware of.

Once again I state this: I have NOTHING to do with the creation of jd.fake only supporting it because I met some wonderful people there which I'm sure they are from .net as well.

Interesting....can we not be wonderful people too? T.T
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Blazer wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Yes I am.

I want to let everyone know that .tv is getting rid of Kami and doing some other things that myself am not aware of.

who says we can't?

I don't mind meeting some folks I've never met before.

It would be nice if you guys could tell me the story of how JD originated so I would be more than happy to help others that are badly informed about where JD Forums is going.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Blazer wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Yes I am.

We at least don't ban them on sight like they do to us Very Happy
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Blazer wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Yes I am.

they are doing that?

my goodness... I didn't know.

I'm serious... I don't have the power of the "ban hammer" since as I already mentioned that "reporting" is all I do.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 pm

I don't think posting any personal conversations is needed.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS is not trolling our forum, nor have we seen any other negative users lately come from the .tv forums. Besides the Administrators, the users at .tv have been cordial.

Please, let's not confuse the forum goers with the creators of .tv. If you want to place blame, place it where it is due and not the innocents in the crossfire.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:22 pm

iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote: randomly? maybe so. I just happen to have a desire for helping others whether they are right or wrong.

supporting those, that are wrong, is, in itself, wrong by association...you know that right? its wrong to help the wrong, its wrong to help commit murder, even if your not the one who killed the person.

on the other hand....WHAT IF we are the fake justdubs? and THEY are the REAL ONES

Last edited by DemonEyesJoe on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:22 pm

bedheadred wrote:I don't think posting any personal conversations is needed.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS is not trolling our forum, nor have we seen any other negative users lately come from the .tv forums. Besides the Administrators, the users at .tv have been cordial.

Please, let's not confuse the forum goers with the creators of .tv. If you want to place blame, place it where it is due and not the innocents in the crossfire.

Thank You.

I hope for all this "nonsense" drama to end soon.

I'm terribly sorry for the crimes committed by the administration that I'm currently with - I hope that JD will prosper once more to it's former glory as it did in the past.

Last edited by iH34RTD4RKN3SS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:23 pm

iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Blazer wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Yes I am.

they are doing that?

my goodness... I didn't know.

Even as a staff member over there you are badly informed. You of course have to realize this by now. And yet you still try to back them up knowing how much they are doing wrong.

bedheadred wrote:I don't think posting any personal conversations is needed.

It wasn't my intentions to actually post conversations. I'm just pointing out that if he wants to switch around his story I have proof of his purpose here and could easily remind him. Also, I think we've been nothing but cordial to their forum members. Any ones that were encountered anyway.. I personally have not talked with anyone over there other than staff.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Sporadic wrote:

It wasn't my intentions to actually post conversations. I'm just pointing out that if he wants to switch around his story I have proof of his purpose here and could easily remind him. Also, I think we've been nothing but cordial to their forum members. Any ones that were encountered anyway.. I personally have not talked with anyone over there other than staff.

I had a nice long laugh
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next