JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

+8
MrYoSo901
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
MacMeaties
Sporadic
Noobs
LunarLexal
Supernatural Knight
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Ovyda wrote:Nobody cares about manga. We need anime with her Sad

Hey man, we need both!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: New Release Club Maoyuu Maou Yuusha discussion

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Blazer wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Nobody cares about manga. We need anime with her Sad

Hey man, we need both!

agreed plus even if it isn't animated it still means we find out what the heck she was doing for all that time.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:And we finally find out how head maid got injured.
That was epic as hell...

He broke in there not giving a fuck either.

And this needs to be mentioned.
Where the hell has mage been all this time???
She was badass!

Yes, I think she's awesome, and her multiple personalities are interesting. I think it's not simply a disorder, but maybe something magical has something to do with it. Because I think I remember watching a scene and I saw multiple people in her reflection(s?).

Noobs wrote:we all have same feelings about the mage.
Spoiler:

yeah and i thought the maid will get her injuries fighting that blue demon guy.

That was what I was thinking to. I was expecting that blue guy to attack, and the maid had to defend the chamber while the demon king was in there. Her possession was something I probably never even considered.

@ Meta:
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Her adventures is definitely something I want to know.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:50 am

Woah, looks like everyone of us likes the Mage more than anyone of the other characters here, I agree with everyone, she should have more spotlight in the anime
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Woah, looks like everyone of us likes the Mage more than anyone of the other characters here, I agree with everyone, she should have more spotlight in the anime

Mage was beyond a BAMF
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Well just watched the final episode. Euuuggghhhh just stop right there why don't you! Sequel hook at it's finest.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:17 pm

MacMeaties wrote:Well just watched the final episode. Euuuggghhhh just stop right there why don't you! Sequel hook at it's finest.
You never know, I was quite satisfied by the ending
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 pm

I feel that it really doesnt need a sequel.

I LMAO when Maou reacted to what Knight said.
With a teacup on her head at that.
Most dignified...

Spoiler:
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 pm

I was satisfied with the ending as well.

Just, why the hell they showed that blue demon in 9th ep or something and then nothing happened with him? o.0
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Ovyda wrote:I was satisfied with the ending as well.

Just, why the hell they showed that blue demon in 9th ep or something and then nothing happened with him? o.0

I was thinking the same thing. There has to be a season 2 to build on everything they left behind. Seems like season really was just an intro to set everything up. TBH i was disappointed in the ending. Such a...let down...

Going to catch up on vividred and no pet kanojo.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 am

watched the latest ep and this one really needs a sequel.

well they wrapped the series nicely but this makes me think of the "calm before a storm" scenario. well, with the war cancelled due to the weather and the not so obvious collaborating church. i still dont trust the merchant alliance. specially that blond noble.

with all that folks, i hope this one will finish things through unlike spice and wolf.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 am

Noobs wrote:watched the latest ep and this one really needs a sequel.

well they wrapped the series nicely but this makes me think of the "calm before a storm" scenario. well, with the war cancelled due to the weather and the not so obvious collaborating church. i still dont trust the merchant alliance. specially that blond noble.

with all that folks, i hope this one will finish things through unlike spice and wolf.

Completely agree. There is much left to be settled in a S2. It also seemed like S1 was just the dramatic build up, but i could see it as somewhat of an ending...albeit not the best.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6