JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "League of Legends" Club

+21
Roy Blue
Wampa
Severus
L3GION
Sporadic
Ginger7327
Jaysp656
Konata Izumi
Innocentowl
Kyoujin
Betapocalypse
Crazy Potato
BK-201
Hatless
DemonEyesJoe
Kelandis
MrYoSo901
ladyalchemist85
Enigma
MiniSiets
Kusanagi
25 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The "League of Legends" Club - Page 13 Empty Re: The "League of Legends" Club

Post by MrYoSo901 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 am

Hatless wrote:hecarim jungle, 10/3/18 on my first try pvp

me and our fed dianna (fed through ganks i might add) 2v5 their entire team under their inhib turret. it was epic. they focussed me for some unknow reason and i just healed off of their missery as we dealt massive damage and killed them all very quickly

i got a double where as dianna got a tripple

the only reason they didnt surrender earlier is because we had a jax 0/6 up in top lane (always pushed his lane and complained about not getting ganks then just died from stupid things and then when i did gank he just ran like a little pansy, tis why i ever died)

all in all i really like hec and he suits my jungling style, him and xin will be the front of my jungling resume

yeah hec is really powerful mid game but be careful dragging the fight to a long game where all the carries already have their items, you'll just function as a disruptor at that point, good teams will just learn to ignore you while they focus on the others and finish you off last. I've lost many games with hec jungle where i owned at early and mid game, but lost at long games. But then again i build him as tank with only the flaming cape and ice fist to rely on for additional damage. Its really easy to steal a kill from the carries you're ganking, i mean it feels really good getting a kill and all but in the long run it will bite you back.

Oh and have you tried zac? he's really fun. but really useless against a jungler vi XD

you should also try vi, in all the junglers i've tried she's the one that clears the jungle the fastest and can gank pretty good at level 2 and can even counter jungle after that. At level 6 she can pretty much secure a kill on squishy targets with 2 gap closing skills(assuming that you dont miss your Q), plus if you get that hammer thingy that slows enemies down you'll do awesomely. The opponents flash is also pretty useless against your ult. In team fights she can disable most adc's with her ult (and pushing anyone out protecting the adc) and if you Q immediately after that you can even lock down an Ezrael.

MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 am

i play both xin and hec in a similar manner, NOT TANK

more of an assasin/brusier/just keep the enemy carries out of the fights or kill them. it works very well, i still havent lost a game with hecarim since i got him

Very Happy
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Hec to me is pretty broken right now, I ban him every time I can in ranked because he's so strong and tanky without any damage items. You can literally just work off a spirit of elder lizard and then just go tanky from there with like a spirit visage and randuins or aegis. Strong ganks, high mobility, and great sustain as a jungler just makes him too scary for me to want to deal with in ranked.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm

I find Hecarim pretty normal in team fights. If he's fed, then he will be strong, and if he's not, then he will be squishy or have negligible damage. The problem is that he has strong ganks top lane, so he tends to get pretty fed.

Zac on the other hand is really strong. His ganks can't be stopped since he can appear from almost anywhere, and he can initiate team fights very easily. Once he jumps on your carries with his ultimate, he does decent damage and makes it extremely difficult for your carries to escape, especially since he can't be CCed. They need to nerf the range on his slingshot jump ability.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 pm

tsm ftw, that was a great 5 game championship series. Congrats to them, all that hard work payed off.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Wed May 01, 2013 2:35 pm

i suck at cho, but even though i fed we still won XD

Spoiler:

loving the new map and the new skins.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Wed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Yeah, I love the new ARAM map. I used to occasionally play ARAM, and this is pretty much the same thing. But the big advantages are less dodgers, reroll (which I get every 2-3 games since I have so many champions Very Happy), and much faster setup with queue instead of custom games.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 pm

The new aram is great, that's all i've been playing recently lol. The re-roll system is good and a significantly less amount of people dodging since it's a 15min queue wait once you dodge.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisK51 Thu May 02, 2013 5:31 am

Forum Name: don't have one
Ingame Name: AlexK51
Region NA
Preferred Map: I don't mind what map
Level: like around 22

might not be playing much right now though
AlexisK51
AlexisK51
Lab Member

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Fri May 03, 2013 7:05 pm

New aram is great Smile
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Fri May 03, 2013 9:25 pm

I made the club in Dubtopian Review.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Sun May 05, 2013 1:42 pm

lissandra sucks >.> in aram atleast.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm

She seems pretty broken to me. i Hate going against her.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

I haven't seen many nor played her myself, but when I have seen her she's done pretty well. She seems high risk high reward considering her range.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm

I haven't played her but i've played against her a few times. She can close gaps pretty good and also use her close gapping skill as an escape as well along with her cc and ult just makes her scary to deal with.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 am

i've only played her in aram. She just doesn't dish enough damage to make a significance difference in team fights even if i kite around and hit all of my skills.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Well you can just get like tear and poke all day with that, then build zhonyas and abyssal scepter. She does alot of aoe damage with her ult and stun, plus with her q pokes through minions so it's good harass.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Tue May 07, 2013 6:30 am

oh what i meant was not having my team survive long enough for me to do much with the kiting. Team fights end so quickly and i don't do enough burst damage to kill a single enemy. Her Q is great and all with the low cooldown but the problem is with team fights in aram.

Anyway already tried her as solo top, gotta say loving it. I was facing a zed and his ult is pretty much usesless against lissandra's R. Her E is also great at escaping when ganked, its a little bit slow though IMO. I only died once inlane because i got overconfident and pushed too much without wards and the jungler ganked and bursted me to death with zed before i could hit alt+R.

Can't get used to her QEEWRQ combo though XD and i always had the mindset to use ult on my self and never on the enemy, missed a lot of kills because of that and allies that i could have saved.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 am

I'd think that some top laners would destroy her. Usually if you can't hold your ground in duels or sustained fights over time, you'll lose top 1v1. She'd be good against laners that can't initiate, are passive, or can't gap close (Singed). But she does have the advantage in escaping ganks and initiating them.

What really interests me the most is her ability to shut down enemies in a team fight. You just dive in with E, W, and use your ultimate on a guy, and if everyone focuses that guy he's dead. I fed an Ezreal once in a Ranked game, and we won simply because Lissandra would catch him every fight and Renekton would follow up and burst him down.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Tue May 07, 2013 11:14 am

so guys... how the F do i stop a cait that can out dps me and has longer range during early levels as tristana? only manage to burst her but thats all i can do, i keep getting out farmed and zoned :/
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Well idk how you get out farmed easily since tristana pushes with her passive most of the time. Your support must not being harassing them or zoning and if they are then maybe you don't have enough sustain in lane to beat her. Maybe you should adjust your runes and masteries, I use 1-2x life steal quints depending on who i'm against and it helps me sustain with a dorans blade when i'm laning.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 am

Caitlyn pretty much has an advantage over Tristana in everything besides your burst. You'll have to try to abuse your burst as much as possible and not get poked/harassed down too hard beforehand.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 am

I guess it really can come down to whether or not your support is better than the other support in terms of harassing, zoning, and keeping vision to prevent ganks
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 pm

i think im doing better in normals than in ranked. I mean I just had a match with an alistar thats full of facepalms. During Queue he banned ez and morgana. Ingame he shoved taric towards me while we were getting ganked by the jungler which caused my death with a stun, during a team fight in bot lane he got impatient and did a dive even though it wasn't pushed. He tried to solo akali without help, and just kept diving without thinking throughout the game. And during our last moments he was still level 13 while most of us was level 16-18 because he kept feeding and afk-ing. >.>

/rant
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Thu May 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Typical day-to-day trolls lol. I deal with that kind of stuff daily in ranked soloqueue and normals. Try to play hyper carries and carry your team lol Sad
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13