JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "League of Legends" Club

+21
Roy Blue
Wampa
Severus
L3GION
Sporadic
Ginger7327
Jaysp656
Konata Izumi
Innocentowl
Kyoujin
Betapocalypse
Crazy Potato
BK-201
Hatless
DemonEyesJoe
Kelandis
MrYoSo901
ladyalchemist85
Enigma
MiniSiets
Kusanagi
25 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The "League of Legends" Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The "League of Legends" Club

Post by Kusanagi Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Crazy Potato wrote:The "League of Legends" Club - Page 2 81a478feda9396654b4e3d6e1b253569
Anyone care to explain I have unlock this skin yet it's locked -_-

That's a champion in your buy history, not a skin. So you can play Ashe, but only on the Classic skin.

EDIT: By the way, are anyone's images being cutoff if they're too large horizontally? My laptop's resolution is only 1366x768, so some of the screenshots are being cut on the right instead of extending the screen.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Crazy Potato wrote:The "League of Legends" Club - Page 2 81a478feda9396654b4e3d6e1b253569
Anyone care to explain I have unlock this skin yet it's locked -_-

That's not a skin. That's a champion.
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Male Posts : 110
Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Betapocalypse Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Just finished my first non-premade ranked game lol

1/2/11 with last pick Leona, my Graves ended 11/0/4. They let me last pick Leona. I lol'd

EDIT:
Kusanagi wrote:By the way, are anyone's images being cutoff if they're too large horizontally? My laptop's resolution is only 1366x768, so some of the screenshots are being cut on the right instead of extending the screen.

I'm not having any problems like that myself, but I have a desktop, so maybe it's an issue with the laptop?
Betapocalypse
Betapocalypse
Academy Student

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:05 pm

oh god these newbies suck rage quit after 13 min and a leash that takes all the minicreeps in blue >.>
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoujin Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 am

Nidalee support hurt guys, though I lost my two recent games because Blitz is a counter to me

Kyoujin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Betapocalypse Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 am

Kyoujin wrote:Nidalee support hurt guys, though I lost my two recent games because Blitz is a counter to me

In my opinion, tanky supports > harassive supports.
Blitz, Leona and Taric. Best supports.
Betapocalypse
Betapocalypse
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 am

I don't really have a preference between tanky supports and harass supports. Both can be good and bad. Tanky supports can make awesome plays, but they can also fail or not do anything and leave me getting abused 1v2. Harass supports can apply insane pressure to the enemy and not even let them get in range to farm, but they can also overextend or get initiated/caught easily and just feed the enemy.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 am

Betapocalypse wrote:
Kyoujin wrote:Nidalee support hurt guys, though I lost my two recent games because Blitz is a counter to me

In my opinion, tanky supports > harassive supports.
Blitz, Leona and Taric. Best supports.

i vote Gayric as the best supoort out of all supports. Can tank, heal, and disable enemy champs and make an opening for the adc's. Second is Leona, her passive amplifies damage in my trist, she also has double stun + slow + dive + tank which is seriously OP IMO. I've dominated as an ADC together with these support champs the most. Blitz is also ok but i prefer the other 2. Not much of a fan of nidalee support, as it heavily depends on the player's skill if she'd suck as a support or not, she doesn't have any CC and can only help on lowering the enemy champs health which forces the enemies to flee to the base. That doesn't sound too good since ADC's need to kill those enemy champs, not make them retreat.

It also has that "bait" pressure where nidalee lowers the enemy champ HP to 20%-ish, ADC is tempted to combo kill the champ, but the enemy is on guard and is keeping distance. If the ADC decides to go in he might get CC'ed or worse ganked by the jungler waiting for the ADC to take the bait, but if the ADC decides to wait for an opportunity to strike safely then the enemy champ might just retreat to the base and heal.

She's only good at applying pressure, not ensuring kills for the carry.

MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:29 am

i made another smurf, also i would like a badge XD

anyway my new smurf is TheTrolololol

i think

i might want to check that
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 am

MrYoSo901 wrote:Not much of a fan of nidalee support, as it heavily depends on the player's skill if she'd suck as a support or not, she doesn't have any CC and can only help on lowering the enemy champs health which forces the enemies to flee to the base. That doesn't sound too good since ADC's need to kill those enemy champs, not make them retreat.

It also has that "bait" pressure where nidalee lowers the enemy champ HP to 20%-ish, ADC is tempted to combo kill the champ, but the enemy is on guard and is keeping distance. If the ADC decides to go in he might get CC'ed or worse ganked by the jungler waiting for the ADC to take the bait, but if the ADC decides to wait for an opportunity to strike safely then the enemy champ might just retreat to the base and heal.

You don't need to kill the enemy champion to win a lane. All you need to do is become stronger than them by getting more gold than them. Harassing does this in two ways: it makes it easier for you to farm minion kills, and it denies the enemy minion kills by zoning them with kill threat and by forcing them waste time going back to base. You don't need kills to get gold; ~18 minion kills is worth the gold of a kill. Simply having 70 CS while the enemy has 40 means being an item ahead, which makes it easier to snowball the lane to your advantage.

Lowering the enemy's HP shouldn't be a bad thing. If it "baits" someone into overextending and dying, then that's just because that player doesn't know his limits. If the enemy is "keeping distance" enough, then they aren't getting minion kills, and they are slowly losing the lane. And if the enemy goes back to base, then you can push the lane and get your enemy to miss around one and a half waves of minions. This is 9 CS, which is worth half a kill, or around the amount for an assist. Not only that, but your enemy loses EXP, and it will be very easy to reach level 6 before they do and take advantage of your ultimates while they don't have them. Being a wave and a half down means you'll have the level advantage for around 40 seconds, which is 40 seconds of pushing the enemy around.

Farm and levels really make a big difference in the game.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Innocentowl Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:37 am

Hi, I would love to make some friends to play with.
Forum Name: Innocentowl
Ingame Name: Innowl
Region: NA
Preferred map: Summoners Rift
Level: 24

Innocentowl
Academy Student

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 am

Innocentowl wrote:Hi, I would love to make some friends to play with.
Forum Name: Innocentowl
Ingame Name: Innowl
Region: NA
Preferred map: Summoners Rift
Level: 24

Cool. Go to the Member List spoiler in the main post of the thread and add some people around your level. Everyone's friendly, so if you introduce yourself I'm sure they'll be willing to play with you.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am

Kusanagi wrote:
MrYoSo901 wrote:Not much of a fan of nidalee support, as it heavily depends on the player's skill if she'd suck as a support or not, she doesn't have any CC and can only help on lowering the enemy champs health which forces the enemies to flee to the base. That doesn't sound too good since ADC's need to kill those enemy champs, not make them retreat.

You don't need to kill the enemy champion to win a lane. All you need to do is become stronger than them by getting more gold than them. Harassing does this in two ways: it makes it easier for you to farm minion kills, and it denies the enemy minion kills by zoning them with kill threat and by forcing them waste time going back to base. You don't need kills to get gold; ~18 minion kills is worth the gold of a kill. Simply having 70 CS while the enemy has 40 means being an item ahead, which makes it easier to snowball the lane to your advantage.

Lowering the enemy's HP shouldn't be a bad thing. If it "baits" someone into overextending and dying, then that's just because that player doesn't know his limits. If the enemy is "keeping distance" enough, then they aren't getting minion kills, and they are slowly losing the lane. And if the enemy goes back to base, then you can push the lane and get your enemy to miss around one and a half waves of minions. This is 9 CS, which is worth half a kill, or around the amount for an assist. Not only that, but your enemy loses EXP, and it will be very easy to reach level 6 before they do and take advantage of your ultimates while they don't have them. Being a wave and a half down means you'll have the level advantage for around 40 seconds, which is 40 seconds of pushing the enemy around.

Farm and levels really make a big difference in the game.

I'm not that very good at last hitting minion waves, but i think i'm improving. Most of my games after the laning phase is over i have the most CS on my team when i'm not playing trist (i find it hard to cs with her because of her 3rd skill splash damage, unless i get an early static, which isn't really attainable on level 30's 'cuz i rarely get early kills anymore), if i'm behind I feel like making it up with some kills. Between harassing enemy champs to deny them of farm or killing them, i prefer killing since it both denies them of farm and i get some extra gold for me and my support, which means my support can get a lot more items because of the assists, if its leona or taric, they can quickly switch from support to tank. And also most of the enemy i've encountered(before i hit 30) actually go more aggressive because of their frustration instead of being defensive, which makes it easier for me to get another kill.

I get what you're saying though, when i'm playing ranked bot lane I rarely get a kill during the laning phase, same for the enemy(seems like people in ranked is afraid to take risks compared to normals lol). Its because of this that i'm switching from trist to MF as my main now, i find it much easier with her to farm because of her Q and E.

That's only true if i'm against with an opponent of my league though. There was this one game where I was completely bullied by a Cait, I didn't even go aggressive and concentrated on farming. She harassed like crazy while keeping up with the CS, she had a lot more CS than me in the end. I try to counter but she dodges it or ignores it completely. My support can't keep up with her heal and fails at landing any CC(except on nunu) and nunu is also a pain the the a$$, he had the entire bush as his territory. That Cait also times her traps so well, she sets it up on my feet or when i'm about to retreat and dashes to me together with that long range skill as her combo. Tower hugging was about the only thing I can do at that point but after level 6 that didn't even help because nunu kept flash diving + ult right under our tower. The only chance i get to kill her is when the jungler or mid is ganking.

BTW i'm practicing with being a jungler in my smurf, which is totally freaking depressing because sometimes no body helps in leashing, and when somebody does leash they freaking kill the tiny minions first and won't leave till the creep with the runes is dead. >.> and when i complained about it they're like "chill dude i was just trying to help".. There was this one cho that kept going on with "bro you can't kill blue on level 1, give it up and go to top" and pinged the hell out of my character.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Betapocalypse Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 am

Kusanagi wrote:
Cool. Go to the Member List spoiler in the main post of the thread and add some people around your level. Everyone's friendly, so if you introduce yourself I'm sure they'll be willing to play with you.

Well I dunno if everyone is friendly, but it's close enough lol
Betapocalypse
Betapocalypse
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:47 am

MrYoSo901 wrote:I'm not that very good at last hitting minion waves, but i think i'm improving. Most of my games after the laning phase is over i have the most CS on my team when i'm not playing trist (i find it hard to cs with her because of her 3rd skill splash damage, unless i get an early static, which isn't really attainable on level 30's 'cuz i rarely get early kills anymore), if i'm behind I feel like making it up with some kills. Between harassing enemy champs to deny them of farm or killing them, i prefer killing since it both denies them of farm and i get some extra gold for me and my support, which means my support can get a lot more items because of the assists, if its leona or taric, they can quickly switch from support to tank. And also most of the enemy i've encountered(before i hit 30) actually go more aggressive because of their frustration instead of being defensive, which makes it easier for me to get another kill.

I get what you're saying though, when i'm playing ranked bot lane I rarely get a kill during the laning phase, same for the enemy(seems like people in ranked is afraid to take risks compared to normals lol). Its because of this that i'm switching from trist to MF as my main now, i find it much easier with her to farm because of her Q and E.

That's only true if i'm against with an opponent of my league though. There was this one game where I was completely bullied by a Cait, I didn't even go aggressive and concentrated on farming. She harassed like crazy while keeping up with the CS, she had a lot more CS than me in the end. I try to counter but she dodges it or ignores it completely. My support can't keep up with her heal and fails at landing any CC(except on nunu) and nunu is also a pain the the a$$, he had the entire bush as his territory. That Cait also times her traps so well, she sets it up on my feet or when i'm about to retreat and dashes to me together with that long range skill as her combo. Tower hugging was about the only thing I can do at that point but after level 6 that didn't even help because nunu kept flash diving + ult right under our tower. The only chance i get to kill her is when the jungler or mid is ganking.

BTW i'm practicing with being a jungler in my smurf, which is totally freaking depressing because sometimes no body helps in leashing, and when somebody does leash they freaking kill the tiny minions first and won't leave till the creep with the runes is dead. >.> and when i complained about it they're like "chill dude i was just trying to help".. There was this one cho that kept going on with "bro you can't kill blue on level 1, give it up and go to top" and pinged the hell out of my character.

Yeah, I guess since the games are more prone to mistakes, it's good to play aggressive and try to go for kills. If you want easy farmers for passive games, try using Corki or Graves. Both of them have strong AoE abilities for clearing waves, and Corki has extra damage on his auto-attacks that's greater than Miss Fortune's. And since they're ability-based, they're similar to Tristana (though they don't dive like her).

Most champions don't have many options for taking on Caitlyn. I find that she has good harass, but her burst is pretty low, so forcing engages with CC or bursty champions like Leona or Taric is good. Unfortunately since most AD carries don't have CC, you're forced to rely on your support to lock down Caitlyn to fight her.

I don't think you should play a jungler on your smurf unless it's Warwick. Even I don't try to jungle on mine. Without runes or masteries, jungling is really, really hard. It's possible to do it with a leash, but you shouldn't depend on your team when you're low leveled. Just stick to 2 man top lane. Maybe try practicing mid lane. Mid lane is a good place to practice trading damage with abilities.

Also, remind me later that we need to talk about your runes and masteries very thoroughly. Full AD runes is not ideal >_>.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 am

Kusanagi wrote:
Yeah, I guess since the games are more prone to mistakes, it's good to play aggressive and try to go for kills. If you want easy farmers for passive games, try using Corki or Graves. Both of them have strong AoE abilities for clearing waves, and Corki has extra damage on his auto-attacks that's greater than Miss Fortune's. And since they're ability-based, they're similar to Tristana (though they don't dive like her).

Most champions don't have many options for taking on Caitlyn. I find that she has good harass, but her burst is pretty low, so forcing engages with CC or bursty champions like Leona or Taric is good. Unfortunately since most AD carries don't have CC, you're forced to rely on your support to lock down Caitlyn to fight her.

I don't think you should play a jungler on your smurf unless it's Warwick. Even I don't try to jungle on mine. Without runes or masteries, jungling is really, really hard. It's possible to do it with a leash, but you shouldn't depend on your team when you're low leveled. Just stick to 2 man top lane. Maybe try practicing mid lane. Mid lane is a good place to practice trading damage with abilities.

Also, remind me later that we need to talk about your runes and masteries very thoroughly. Full AD runes is not ideal >_>.

weeeeeeell TBH that was for my riven before she was nerfed. I was having fun killing casters at level 4 with those runes + just 2 dorans even if i don't auto-attack between skill activations. That was before i hit level 30 though. People dont seem to have the common sense to stay the F out of my combo below 30's, nowadays I can't pull it of since most people scramble away the moment i hit Q XD. People even flash dodge to it lol. I don't like the new riven, before my ult is always ready on team fights, now the cooldown is freakishly long compared to the past version >.>

Tried graves, didn't really like his ult and he's uber short range for a ranged character. Or maybe i just built him wrong, tried him with AD items since his skills looked like burst damage but i can't really get a solid kill with him without my teammates. Haven't really tried corki, will do when he comes free.

I find MF more useful in team fights because of her ult and slow, plus her burst AS W skill. And that passive, totally feels like I'm wearing boots even if i don't get one. I leave Q at level 1 for farming purposes and early harass. Single target CC's is my bane though. Specially when there's a good Vi on the enemy team. I'm like, far away in a safe distance showering enemies with my ult but this Vi cancels me out by using her ult and wipes me out completely. I find it unfair that there's no way that her ult can be cancelled or atleast redirected like cait's ult. I think we were playing together when that happened. I had like 16 deaths in that game I think.

MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Betapocalypse Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 am

Oh my gawd, mid Singed is so much fun
He's a hell of a lotta fun in general, but mid Singed is hella fun
Betapocalypse
Betapocalypse
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 am

MrYoSo901 wrote:I find MF more useful in team fights because of her ult and slow, plus her burst AS W skill. And that passive, totally feels like I'm wearing boots even if i don't get one. I leave Q at level 1 for farming purposes and early harass. Single target CC's is my bane though. Specially when there's a good Vi on the enemy team. I'm like, far away in a safe distance showering enemies with my ult but this Vi cancels me out by using her ult and wipes me out completely. I find it unfair that there's no way that her ult can be cancelled or atleast redirected like cait's ult. I think we were playing together when that happened. I had like 16 deaths in that game I think.
I usually max Q first on MF. It's quick, insane poke damage if you just auto-attack once and Q right after and run. You run out of mana quickly if you spam it, but you don't even need to do that. Just get 4 Utility masteries for the mana regen, try to only use it to hit champions, use it occasionally along with auto-attacks, and it just chunks people. I used to max W first, but it's hard to fight long enough to take advantage of the damage build-up and attack speed boost; pure damage early game is good because it can burst people to death easily. I never tried maxing E since it used to be really unreliable. People usually run out of it before it finishes when I use it, but it seems to have high base damage.

And I don't have an answer for Vi Sad. I usually just hope that she doesn't get fed. Maybe building a Chain Vest early would help? When I've tried playing her, she seems to do a lot of burst damage, but after that she doesn't seem to have much. So survive that burst and you can fight her with your team around you.

Betapocalypse wrote:Oh my gawd, mid Singed is so much fun
He's a hell of a lotta fun in general, but mid Singed is hella fun
But you can't farm behind towers if you're mid D:. That's the best part about using Singed.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Betapocalypse Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 am

Kusanagi wrote:But you can't farm behind towers if you're mid D:. That's the best part about using Singed.

Apparently you can against Cass, as I was doing it and getting away with it starting around level 7, tower shots be damned
Haven't been able to do that against anyone else though lol. Still fun regardless
Betapocalypse
Betapocalypse
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 am

Kusanagi wrote:
I usually max Q first on MF. It's quick, insane poke damage if you just auto-attack once and Q right after and run. You run out of mana quickly if you spam it, but you don't even need to do that. Just get 4 Utility masteries for the mana regen, try to only use it to hit champions, use it occasionally along with auto-attacks, and it just chunks people. I used to max W first, but it's hard to fight long enough to take advantage of the damage build-up and attack speed boost; pure damage early game is good because it can burst people to death easily. I never tried maxing E since it used to be really unreliable. People usually run out of it before it finishes when I use it, but it seems to have high base damage.

I max E not for the damage but for the slow and farm. Since I can't really get a good lock-on kill with MF i usually just farm till i hit level 6, unless my support is aggressive enough to lower and cc enemy for the kill. Chain together E and R and the enemy can't dodge get out of the ult because of the slow, or let the support initiate, hit E and W together and do some DPS, and take advantage of R's long range to take the kill. I also tried maxing Q first but as you said(totally thought it was gangplanks Q at first lol, even tried to get static first XD), i run out of mana quickly, so i abandoned that idea and relied more on my teammates. I dunno why but i always lean to AOE skills, seems like it could contribute more in a team fight rather than single target spells that could only damage to 1 champ. For focusing on priority champs i usually rely on my W and crit damage.

Kusanagi wrote:
And I don't have an answer for Vi Sad. I usually just hope that she doesn't get fed. Maybe building a Chain Vest early would help? When I've tried playing her, she seems to do a lot of burst damage, but after that she doesn't seem to have much. So survive that burst and you can fight her with your team around you.

she shreds armor like a baws(it was her passive i think?), combined with brutalizer a little bit of armor could probably not make that much of a difference.i only have pure ad runes + masteries so its do or die for me XD And that leads to a dilemma, stay far away enough(in range of your ult) and be safe, but Vi can still probably charge at you, and since you stayed away from the fight your teammates can't get to you on time even if you survive the combo, Or stay with your teammates, and risk the possibility of the other champs rap!ng you for using such a flashy ult XD. Only counter i can see from here is to assign some CC champ to guard MF, or wait till the enemy uses all of their CC on you and teammates and hopefully survive the attack to unleash your ultimate XD

another pain in the ass hero is kassadin, he's squishy, but once he lands his silence and combos well there's not much i can do about it. Met a lot of kassadin who only dives late in team fights to clean up, or jump over the front lines and own us squishy AD and AP's. I'd rather face Ez jumping suddenly infront of me with a combo, atleast i can counter with my skill, but with kass's silence I can only hope my auto attack manages to make him back up.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Well this is kind of fucked up, lately, I've been doing better in ranked than I have been in normals.
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 pm

MrYoSo901 wrote:another pain in the ass hero is kassadin, he's squishy, but once he lands his silence and combos well there's not much i can do about it. Met a lot of kassadin who only dives late in team fights to clean up, or jump over the front lines and own us squishy AD and AP's. I'd rather face Ez jumping suddenly infront of me with a combo, atleast i can counter with my skill, but with kass's silence I can only hope my auto attack manages to make him back up.
Yeah, Kassadin sucks to fight against. If your mid laner doesn't deny him early, then he gets really strong and annoying. He was my first or second main champion, and it was awesome when people didn't know how to take advantage of his early game. Carries can't do much to him; you'll need to depend on your teammates to defend you or burst/CC him down when he jumps in. Your team needs to play around you and protect you. Getting a Banshee's Veil is the most you can do.

Enigma wrote:Well this is kind of fucked up, lately, I've been doing better in ranked than I have been in normals.
Eh, that's not a bad thing Razz.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 am

anyone up for a game????
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 am

Almost back even in ranked again. 14/16 atm. Darius = Freelo.

Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Konata Izumi Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 am

Just found out about this, so i guess im back.
Ill just post my info again.

Summoner Names: Cyrune, JDKonata
Level: 30, 6.
Preferred Map: All of them
Server: NA.

Glad to be back and to see u all again.
Konata Izumi
Konata Izumi
Academy Student

Back to top Go down