JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezing Sci-Fi Action Anime Gets 2nd Season

+12
Metazoxan
Keiichi Morisato
The7thSeal
MacMeaties
Valvatorez
DemonEyesJoe
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Great_Oak
Blazer
Nonononoki
Natsu Dragneel
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freezing Sci-Fi Action Anime Gets 2nd Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Freezing Sci-Fi Action Anime Gets 2nd Season

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 am

So in other words.
It's not a harem, just a love triangle.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Freezing Sci-Fi Action Anime Gets 2nd Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Freezing Sci-Fi Action Anime Gets 2nd Season

Post by MacMeaties Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 am

Sir Maddy wrote:So in other words.
It's not a harem, just a love triangle.

^That. An extremely one sided love triangle where only two sides like each other that way and the other is just a cock blocking, Tibetan nutcase.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 am

Sweeeet. i really liked this one, so I'm glad they have another coming out.
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:The anime is NOT a harem, if it were a harem there would be more than 3 girls in love with (in this case) Kazuya, he's only interested in Satellizer and so does she, but Rana is also interested in him but even so, the anime is NOT harem. That's a good way to convince someone that doesn't like harems at all

I think 3 girls is enough for a harem but less than three is just a love triangle. Honestly I think anime over uses the Harem genera tag to the point where shows that clearly aren't even close to harem are being titled as such.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

MOAR BOOBZ
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Tsuyushi wrote:MOAR BOOBZ

cheers
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

cheers

Didnt know you as one to like boobs so much

Anyway

Boom

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-27/freezing-gets-new-freezing-pair-love-stories-spinoff-manga
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

cheers

Anyway

Boom

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-27/freezing-gets-new-freezing-pair-love-stories-spinoff-manga
Interesting news.

Also, I thought the the story revolved around boobs, basically the first person to rip the other's shirt apart is the winner. No? Oh well, maybe I'll have to rewatch it. ^_^
If I remember correctly I DID like it, though i watched it subbed and it is dubbed by Funi, correct?
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 am

Tsuyushi wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

cheers

Anyway

Boom

Interesting news.

Also, I thought the the story revolved around boobs, basically the first person to rip the other's shirt apart is the winner. No? Oh well, maybe I'll have to rewatch it. ^_^

If I remember correctly I DID like it, though i watched it subbed and it is dubbed by Funi, correct?

Yeah it is. I caught it when it was airing but i watched the specials dubbed when i was uploading freezing for JD
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Yeah it is. I caught it when it was airing but i watched the specials dubbed when i was uploading freezing for JD
Coolio, guess I'll give the dub a try when I rewatch it, got a couple series I want to finish up first though.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 am

Tsuyushi wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Coolio, guess I'll give the dub a try when I rewatch it, got a couple series I want to finish up first though.

If you want more story check out the manga. It's still got some ecchi but not nearly as much as the anime. It's really good. Can't wait for this! This year has tons of good stuff! Very Happy
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 am

Blazer wrote:
Tsuyushi wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

If you want more story check out the manga. It's still got some ecchi but not nearly as much as the anime. It's really good. Can't wait for this! This year has tons of good stuff! Very Happy
I'm not super into manga (YET) Lol
I actually just bought my first few volumes of manga about a week ago, I chose Blue Exorcist and am liking it a lot so far. So I'll definitely check it out, don't know when I'll get around to it though.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 am

According to this link the second season is going to be called Freezing Vibration and will cover the E-Pandora Arc from the manga. This is probably the best arc in the manga, full of fights and awesome characters, so it should be a good watch. Looks like it's going to completely side step the Sibling Arc which is probably for the best. That arc... oh sweet jesus that arc... Mad Much happier about this now I know that.

Last edited by MacMeaties on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 am

MacMeaties wrote:According to this link the second season is going to be called Freezing Vibration and will cover the E-Pandora Arc from the manga. This is probably the best arc in the manga, full of fights and awesome characters, so it should be a good watch. Looks like it's going to completely side step the Sibling Arc which is probably for the best. That arc... oh sweet jesus that arc... Mad Much happier about this now I know that.

I'm almost afraid to ask but just what is so horrible about this arc?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Spoiler:
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessShandi Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm

OK, Really happy Freezing is getting a second season but what was this about High School DxD?
PrincessShandi
PrincessShandi
Academy Student

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:32 pm

PrincessShandi wrote:OK, Really happy Freezing is getting a second season but what was this about High School DxD?

Well that is confirmed too we just don't know when it is being released.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:27 pm

MacMeaties wrote:According to this link the second season is going to be called Freezing Vibration and will cover the E-Pandora Arc from the manga. This is probably the best arc in the manga, full of fights and awesome characters, so it should be a good watch. Looks like it's going to completely side step the Sibling Arc which is probably for the best. That arc... oh sweet jesus that arc... Mad Much happier about this now I know that.

Dafuq is up with that name.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Blazer wrote:

Well I guess when people are freezing they shiver or in other words vibrate? That is the only thing I can think of. If you look at it from a physics perspective it is an oxymoron because when atoms loose energy (Which we normally perceive as stuff cooling down) it vibrates and moves less not more.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great_Oak Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Well I guess when people are freezing they shiver or in other words vibrate? That is the only thing I can think of. If you look at it from a physics perspective it is an oxymoron because when atoms loose energy (Which we normally perceive as stuff cooling down) it vibrates and moves less not more.
Or it could just be the creators being perverted again?
Great_Oak
Great_Oak
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

MacMeaties wrote:Freezing Vibration
Freezing Sci-Fi Action Anime Gets 2nd Season - Page 2 Wait-what-meme-rage-face
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Yeah freezing has nothing to do with freezing in that sense lol

and dont dis the creators. The animators are the ones who increased the ecchi a lot.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

cheers

Who? me? hellz yea, favorite part of the female body, jiggly boobies ftw
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

cheers

Who? me? hellz yea, favorite part of the female body, jiggly boobies ftw

You sir, just became a member of the breast club you'll find on this side of the internet???

(see what i did there???)
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 am

Okay guys I've decided.
I will give this show a chance.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next