JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season

5 posters

Go down

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season Empty Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:47 am

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season A14433-2313503642.1355469631

The May issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Asuka Ciel magazine is announcing on Saturday that a second season of the Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East television anime series has been green-it. The anime adapts Miyuki Abe's original manga that reimagines the setting from the classic Hakkenden samurai novel as a female-oriented story with supernatural elements.

The series stars the voice cast members Tetsuya Kakihara as Shino Inuzuka, Satoshi Hino as Sōsuke Inukawa, Ayahi Takagaki as Hamaji, and Nobuhiko Okamoto as Murasame. Other cast members include Daisuke Namikawa, Hiroshi Kamiya, Shinichiro Miki, Jun'ichi Miyake, Takuma Terashima, and Tomoaki Maeno.

The series premiered in Japan on January 5. Crunchyroll streamed the first season in various countries outside of Japan as it airs, and Sentai Filmworks licensed the first season for North America.

Image © Miyuki Abe, Kadokawa Shoten/Hakkenden project

Source: ANN

Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season Empty Re: Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season

Post by Ovyda Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 am

Not sure if I'm going to watch it... Didn't really enjoy 1st season.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season Empty Re: Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Anime Gets 2nd Season

Post by Bato Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 am

Dropped first season cuz i didnt see anything special in it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

Dropped after 4 or 5 episodes because it seemed like yaoi was going to break out at any moment.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 am

Yeah it isn't anything too great but at least this is good news. Regardless of how this last episode goes it wont feel like it has an ending, there are just too many plot points not even half utilised, so any ending they go with will just feel rushed.

So I am actually for this getting a second season, and will watch it because while not great it is not like watching this will kill me. A big influencing factor in my decision is that they did make Murasame a lot more interesting in the newest one.

@Spor, I wont deny that it isn't like that because it still seems to be that way even after 12 eps. Also with the newest ep they said that the MC was "totally his type" so it could still easily go that direction if that is what the writers want.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down