JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed

4 posters

Go down

HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed Empty HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 pm

The first promotional video for High School DxD New, the second season of the High School DxD anime, debuted at Anime Contents Expo and on the anime's website on Saturday. The video notes that the main cast and staff is returning for the July anime, including lead actor Yuuki Kaji as Issei Hyōdō, lead actress Yōko Hikasa as Rias Gremory, and director Tetsuya Yanagisawa.

> > > >

The official website for the Hyperdimension Neptunia anime began streaming the first promotional video and revealed the main staff. The video also features the song "Dimension tripper" by nao. The anime adapts Compile Heart's popular Chō Jigen Game Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) role-playing games with character designs by Tsunako.

The site reveals that Masahiro Mukai is directing at David Production. Shogo Yasukawa is in charge of the series scripts, and Hitomi Takechi is adapting Tsunako's designs for anime. The series will air this summer.

> > > >

The first promotional video for Freezing Vibration, the second season of the Freezing anime, debuted at Anime Contents Expo and on the anime's website on Saturday. The 18th volume of Dall-Young Lim and Kwang-Hyun Kim's original manga just announced the season this past week.

Source: Highschool DxD New : Freezing : Hyperdimension Neptunia

The Freezing PV is apparently embed locked but you can watch it on ANN or the ofiicial site : http://freezing.tv/

Last edited by Keiichi Morisato on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed Empty Re: HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed

Post by Nonononoki Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Still laughing at its name... Freezing Vibration xD
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed Empty Re: HS DxD New // Freezing Vibration // Hyperdimension Neptunia anime PVs streamed

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 pm

DxD New....
Why do they feel they need to change names for every season.
Just keep it DxD and Freezing ???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 am

The names they gave are fine with me. Anyway what did I just see for Freezing? Oh dear goodness. As for DxD, I HATE how they censor anime! Someone PLEASE tell me they'll show the uncensored version despite me knowing it'll be a while but even so please tell me they will show it when it airs? Honesty of course.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:55 am

Natsuru-san wrote:The names they gave are fine with me. Anyway what did I just see for Freezing? Oh dear goodness. As for DxD, I HATE how they censor anime! Someone PLEASE tell me they'll show the uncensored version despite me knowing it'll be a while but even so please tell me they will show it when it airs? Honesty of course.

I hope so or im not gonna be happy waiting for the BDs
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 am

That PV of Neptunia needed more Nisa, and I definitely know that will be dubbed, I can feelz it.
As soon as I saw the DxD PV, I lol'd. To many flying Ds.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 am

Keiichi it's very unlikely since I tried to find the uncensored version to the 1st season of DxD back when it was still somewhat new and had no luck except someone saying you'll prob have to wait till they release the BDs. SO I can hope but I honestly doubt it.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Keiichi it's very unlikely since I tried to find the uncensored version to the 1st season of DxD back when it was still somewhat new and had no luck except someone saying you'll prob have to wait till they release the BDs. SO I can hope but I honestly doubt it.

I was corrected by Nim who DID watch Dxd as it was airing and told me it was fully uncensored.

but who's to say they'll do it again. Since they censored the living shit outta TLR Darkness.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 am

I can confirm again and say it was fully uncensored when I saw it air.
Oh the views I had.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:51 am

OH? Was it live streamed then or was it like what we have now with the animeultima? Cuss honestly there was a site I watched it on that censored Rias taking a shower. I believe it was the steam or her hair but either way you could tell it was censored. Well if someone does get a hold of the uncensored DxD new season then please send me a PM with a link so I can watch it on. Thanks.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down