JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release club nomination/voting thread

+14
higurashi_conan
Hatless
Noobs
Kusanagi
LunarLexal
Natsu Dragneel
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Ovyda
Keiichi Morisato
Sporadic
Metazoxan
Bato
Supernatural Knight
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pick 2

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap34%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 am

Sir Maddy wrote:New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m6c5kkqORI1rpnowt

Don't worry Maddy, I've still got some ideas about how to combat this, and it is still looking good to me Devil Survivor isn't out of this yet. Also I still have my vote so that is at least one more there.

Also it would appear that this poll has claimed a second life, goodbye certain people of the internet. The good news is that your treasons may be ignored depending on what may happen.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 4 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by LunarLexal Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 am

I think Red data girl started yesterday.

@ Super
We'll I voted for devil Survivor 2....
but I was one of the ones who voted for date a live, I got caught up in the awesome looking girls...
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 pm

LunarLexal wrote:I think Red data girl started yesterday.

It did. Not great quality in the download though.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 pm

It did.
First episode and I already hate the characters.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
It did.

I think that one guy's a jerk. And the MC is too much of a pansy.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:

It did.

Your not motivating me alot to watch it lol
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:00 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
It did.

Damn. I'll check it out later for myself but I was afraid it would be like that. Concept seemed good and animation and character designs were adequate but you can never tell what the actual characters are like until you see it.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
It did.

I agree with this.

Overall a very weird episode but it didnt bore me so ill keep watching for now.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 pm

I think I'll give Red Data Girl a try
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

None of the shows I'm watching start till next month so I'm good for now.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:

Natsuru-san wrote:

Sadly this season we REALLY have garbage to watch. I hardly care for ANY of them, not just the nominations here but all of them. Only a few I even care for such as Date A Live and good thing I voted for that one before he said that. :) Guess I'm not dead to him, yet. Hehe

@Knight: Well if you feel that strongly about it then why not just have 3 winners instead of just two? This way you'll get more chances that it's not a romance anime. Btw why do you dislike Romance anime?

Yeah for now you aren't dead to me, we'll just have to see what happens next season since you appear to like voting for what I don't want to watch. So since my announcement only one of you have died, good to see that people have a better sense for which to vote. Also there is only 2 winners because that was what was decided upon, this way it is only 2 eps a week and really who can't do that? 2 eps allows enough room for someone to pick which one they wish to watch without growing to be too much to watch, so it isn't changing.
About why I hate romance, I'm sick of them and there absolutely bullshit slow plots. I especially hate when it is masqueraded as a different series then turns its focus solely to romance [such as shana, screw that series] so yeah I don't want to see a school love story when I could be watching someone being murdered or being haunted by the spirits of the dead.
However I don't hate all romance aspects, I like ones seen in anime such as Mirai Nikki or Ghost Hunt.
I can't help it if I love romance animes. I just vote for whatever's got my interests but if the other anime being a none romance anime looks like it's something I want to watch then I'll give it my vote and if it comes down to me having to choose then it'll be whichever ones I believe will be the better ones and so on that gets my 2 votes. I mean I like Action, Si-fi, Super natural, Magical girl, ecchi and pretty much nearly all genres though my LEAST fav genre is Sports genre. So it's not like I just love romance anime. It just comes down to whichever one I believe to be the better one that I want to watch over the other 4. Well it's fine if only 2 this time, I was merely suggesting in the future we could have 3 winners and if you don't feel right about half of the nominations winning then just make it 7 or 8 nominations and prob solved. As for the 2 eps a week, yeah just about anyone could manage that and same with 3 eps a week. Also from my understanding of this club's rules the reason for 2 winners is so this way incase 1 is total garbage to the person then the 2nd winner they'll still have to watch, so what I'm saying is from how it sounded to me we really only have to watch 1 of the winners and for last season for me that was Oreshura but I never watched the other (Though I have been tempted at times) though I am watching Vividred. (Yeah I know it didn't win but still) So seeing as you hardly ever get to watch the animes you want to watch (The winning animes I mean) I figured I'd suggest having 3 winners. It's fine with me if only 2 though, just thought I'd mention the suggestion for you. :) So if the romance is done right then you like it?

Sir Maddy wrote:After the horseshit that was Kotoura-san.
I think Super and I need a massive break from anime where romance is the main plot element.
Looks like I'll be watching mostly SoL this season then.

Natsuru-san wrote:@Maddy: You say your sick of romance but I'm sure you'd jump at the chance to watch yuri which is also romance. Also how can you say that about Vividred? For the record Gramps didn't say only 2 keys exist. Well I don't think he did anyway. I'm sure it was just worded in such a way to make it seem like that at the time but I could be wrong and come on, the shows getting good.

Of course I'd jump at a Yuri romance Anime.
I am a Yuri fangirl after all.
But I really need a break from Romance Anime.
Thanks Kotoura-san.

I was thinking seriously for a moment there.
He did say that they were the only 2 keys in existence.
He never told them more keys could be made.
Plus, like Kei said, the keys were formed if you and your partner have an unbiased friendship.
And they only met for one second.

Just.. why..
Kotoura-san? o_O Must be pretty bad for you to even say you need a break from yuri romance. I can understand the break but look on the bright side, maybe you'll get real lucky and one of the romance anime you watch will have yuri in it.

Hem well one word for you followed by some advice. "Details" Just ignore their mistake (Which may even be corrected if it ever gets dubbed) and enjoy the show and those kisses you like so much. Really I know just how bad details like that can ruin a show for you but just try your best to not focus on that and enjoy the rest of the show.
Keiichi Morisato wrote:VOTE:

Date A Live
Suisei no Gargantia

It was nice knowing you Super.
YES!!! LOL!! Keiichi you've made me very happy. :)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:24 pm

hehe Date a live is still 2nd :3
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:35 pm

We all need some balance here, I always make sure not to overdo with the anime I watch, I watch a certain amount of action anime (ie. 4) and then watch anime equal to the same amount that I watch that aren't action.

In this case, Attack on Titan has more action while Date a Live has more romance (according to some people), it's a good balance.

At least, that's my theory
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 am

Natsuru-san wrote:

Date A Live
Suisei no Gargantia

YES!!! LOL!! Keiichi you've made me very happy. Smile

Im glad im not the only one that thinks it looks somewhat decent.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 am

I would have enjoyed attack on titan and devil survivor. (will still watch both tho ofc). Not sure what i think of Date a Live. Will have to watch it to find out
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:

Date A Live
Suisei no Gargantia

YES!!! LOL!! Keiichi you've made me very happy. :)

Im glad im not the only one that thinks it looks somewhat decent.

Hehe. Are you kidding? You and I both voted for the very same animes. ^-^ But yeah, Date A Live just really reminds me of BRS minus the dark part of course. I can tell I'm going to REALLY like this anime where as the others are just meh to me.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Shit... Date A Live needs more support!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Ovyda wrote:Shit... Date A Live needs more support!
Why? It's still one of the winners (so far)...
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Shit... Date A Live needs more support!
Why? It's still one of the winners (so far)...

That's the point (so far)... I think Supernatural didn't vote yet and you know he won't pick this one for sure...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Votes don't appear to be changing anymore.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:47 am

Well I've finally voted, and guess what I voted for Shingeki no Kyoujin and Devil Survivor 2, I know it's shocking isn't it?

Anyway I'll call this vote now as we've got 16 voters of 23 members [and some are rather inactive so that is almost everyone anyway]

Now some of you may be wondering what will happen since devil survivor and date a live are tied, well worry not I've come up with what I think to be a good plan. You see I stated in the first post that you MUST identify which TWO series you've voted for after casting your vote.

You see not everyone did this, so while 16 members voted, I am only aware of 14 of the voters and what they voted for. So since it was clearly stated, and I also gave a warning in this thread later on that you MUST state which ones you voted for. Therefore unaccounted for votes will be ignored from the results since as of this time that I am calling the result, there is no way to know if the last 2 people are even club members [since non club members are not permitted to screw with my votes].

Anyone that wishes to whinge go ahead but the results wont change because of it.

So with great pleasure I announce that this seasons activities are Shingeki no Kyoujin and Devil Survivor 2.

If you want to know the actual tally here

shingeki no kyojin 10
devil survivor 7
arata kangatari
mushibugyou 2
date a live 6
suisei no 3

And to prove the point I can even supply the list of who voted for what, as I am kind of curious as to who didn't follow instructions and therefore had their votes thrown out.

Spor - Shingeki no Kyoujin/mushibugyou
maddy - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Mushibugyou
bato - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
ovyda - Date a Live/Devil Survivor 2
natsu - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Date a Live
lunar - Date a Live/Devil Survivor 2
noobs - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
hatless - Shingei no Kyouijn/Devil Survivor 2
natsuru - Date a Live/Suisei no Gargantia
conan - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Suisei no Gargantia
karma - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Date a Live
keiichi - Date a Live/Sousei no Gargantia
hydroponiks Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
Supernatural Knight - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:52 am

soz4owned Date a Live lol
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:Well I've finally voted, and guess what I voted for Shingeki no Kyoujin and Devil Survivor 2, I know it's shocking isn't it?

Anyway I'll call this vote now as we've got 16 voters of 23 members [and some are rather inactive so that is almost everyone anyway]

Now some of you may be wondering what will happen since devil survivor and date a live are tied, well worry not I've come up with what I think to be a good plan. You see I stated in the first post that you MUST identify which TWO series you've voted for after casting your vote.

You see not everyone did this, so while 16 members voted, I am only aware of 14 of the voters and what they voted for. So since it was clearly stated, and I also gave a warning in this thread later on that you MUST state which ones you voted for. Therefore unaccounted for votes will be ignored from the results since as of this time that I am calling the result, there is no way to know if the last 2 people are even club members [since non club members are not permitted to screw with my votes].

Anyone that wishes to whinge go ahead but the results wont change because of it.

So with great pleasure I announce that this seasons activities are Shingeki no Kyoujin and Devil Survivor 2.

If you want to know the actual tally here

shingeki no kyojin 10
devil survivor 7
arata kangatari
mushibugyou 2
date a live 6
suisei no 3

And to prove the point I can even supply the list of who voted for what, as I am kind of curious as to who didn't follow instructions and therefore had their votes thrown out.

Spor - Shingeki no Kyoujin/mushibugyou
maddy - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Mushibugyou
bato - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
ovyda - Date a Live/Devil Survivor 2
natsu - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Date a Live
lunar - Date a Live/Devil Survivor 2
noobs - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
hatless - Shingei no Kyouijn/Devil Survivor 2
natsuru - Date a Live/Suisei no Gargantia
conan - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Suisei no Gargantia
karma - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Date a Live
keiichi - Date a Live/Sousei no Gargantia
hydroponiks Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2
Supernatural Knight - Shingeki no Kyoujin/Devil Survivor 2

I think you are being Paranoid. Who would come in here to vote that isn't a club member? If they aren't they just have to ask and they would be. Anyway sorry I didn't mention my vote. I could have sworn I did somewhere but I guess not.

I did Arata Kangatari (Seriously why did no one else vote for this?) and Date A live. You should have known I voted so you could have let me know I hadn't actually stated my vote.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 am

It can happen Meta, someone votes just to screw up the actual results and considering that this polling system doesn't show who exactly voted I didn't want to run the risk [although I had some idea that it was you since it was arata's only point but I'm not sure who else]. Well you could say that vote sabotage was seen on the last anime cafe vote with Angel Cop getting an unusually large score with only minimal people showing even a slight interest.

Don't worry about not posting, it was your gallant efforts in not revealing what you voted for that allowed for Devil Survivor to win. Which actually works out best for me since then it would of actually been a tie, and who'd believe me if I were to do a coin flip between Devil Survivor 2 and Date a Live and say that Devil survivor actually won? I would imagine that between a series I want to watch and one I don't everyone would just think I made up the result. A new poll also isn't the best option here so I thought this worked [but then again that was because it happened to show what I wanted].

Next time I will announce that it is going to be called in X hours and to make sure all votes have been stated. Either that or the polling system will hopefully be better or similar at least to the one seen on the last forum.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

That's bullshit. You should be neutral in this case and use a different method to choose which one is 2nd activity...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next