JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release club nomination/voting thread

+14
higurashi_conan
Hatless
Noobs
Kusanagi
LunarLexal
Natsu Dragneel
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Ovyda
Keiichi Morisato
Sporadic
Metazoxan
Bato
Supernatural Knight
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pick 2

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap34%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Anything but Date A Live. Preferably two things I want to watch win, since I didn't participate at all last season. Neither of the shows were interesting to me.

I agree.
Just watch as Date A Live becomes a mess, but people will still say it's the best of the season.

I thought Tamako coulda been great, but no.

I think people are saying Kotoura-san is the best for this season.
And to that I say bullshit.

I think Mondaji is best. Even for being 10 eps only.
Followed by Vividred and yes even Senran.
They are all great.
Although I havent seen Boku wa NEXT, Its getting positive marks too.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by Valvatorez Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Shingeki reminds me of something Greek. That may be why I kind of like it. Eh, we shall see. He also is like Spiderman!
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Anything but Date A Live. Preferably two things I want to watch win, since I didn't participate at all last season. Neither of the shows were interesting to me.

I agree.
Just watch as Date A Live becomes a mess, but people will still say it's the best of the season.

They are all great.

I was considering watching Mondaji.
How is it?
And please tell me there is no romance in it, because frankly I'm sick of them.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

I agree.

They are all great.

How is it?

Mondaji is epic badassery

There isnt
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

I agree.

They are all great.

How is it?

Mondaji is epic badassery

There isnt

Yeah it surprised me that there wasn't even a hint of it. Most series of this kind at least hint at it a little.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeah I've heard it's meant to be good.
I also heard there were lesbians in it too.

But no matter, I will watch it.. soon.. when my list.. is down to 5.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 pm

It says ALOT about this season, but imo Bakumatsu Roman was the best of the season.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Bato wrote:It says ALOT about this season, but imo Bakumatsu Roman was the best of the season.

There wasn't much I was watching from this season. But this and Vividred was the best.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Vividred is mediocre at best.
The thing I'm noticing is that A-1 Pictures seems to be doing the same thing they did in SAO, ignore their plot points in order for the story to continue.

Spoiler:
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm

It seems we'll watch both Attack on Titan and Date A Live, unless someone that hasn't voted votes for Devil Survivor and makes a tie between it and Date A Live
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Vividred is mediocre at best.

Which is why it speaks volumes about how shitty this season was over all. It was mediocre, but, like I said, still sadly one of the best from this season. We had garbage to watch.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Actually Date A Live really reminds me of Black Rock Shooter from that YT vid in the 1st post. All the more reason why I like it. Smile

Sadly this season we REALLY have garbage to watch. I hardly care for ANY of them, not just the nominations here but all of them. Only a few I even care for such as Date A Live and good thing I voted for that one before he said that. Smile Guess I'm not dead to him, yet. Hehe

@Knight: Well if you feel that strongly about it then why not just have 3 winners instead of just two? This way you'll get more chances that it's not a romance anime. Btw why do you dislike Romance anime?

@Maddy: You say your sick of romance but I'm sure you'd jump at the chance to watch yuri which is also romance. Also how can you say that about Vividred? For the record Gramps didn't say only 2 keys exist. Well I don't think he did anyway. I'm sure it was just worded in such a way to make it seem like that at the time but I could be wrong and come on, the shows getting good.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 am

Super, you could always let me and Natsu change our votes. That will take care of that pesky Date A problem. Very Happy
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:21 am

Oh yes me too.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 am

I as well.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 am

Guys, I double checked the list and Date A Live starts today, which means: unless someone votes, we'll have to start the activity (just saying, nothing else)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 am

The thing I'm noticing is that A-1 Pictures seems to be doing the same thing they did in SAO, ignore their plot points in order for the story to continue.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I didnt get the point of that either.
Bc he made this big deal about it only works if you and your partner have unbiased trust in your friendship.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I didnt get the point of that either.
Bc he made this big deal about it only works if you and your partner have unbiased trust in your friendship.

Hey I just met you
But I don't care care.
I made a green key.
So use it baby.

I'm sorry, I will never do that again.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 am

Yup, then it went to power rangers. I still find the series to be enjoyable. I would say above average because I like the comedy they used so far. The serious moments though....I'm not sure..
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 am

Sorry guys no vote changes, I was thinking of allowing it but considering that not even all voters have said who they are and what they have voted for I doubt this would be a simple task. If I remember correctly I think 3-5 names are missing out of the voted so I can't even send reminder messages to other members that are yet to vote, so that is why I hate this poll. Anyway I can't allow vote changing because everyone would then want to change so once you vote thats final and can't be changed, sorry Spor but don't worry I still have something planned.

Natsuru-san wrote:

Sadly this season we REALLY have garbage to watch. I hardly care for ANY of them, not just the nominations here but all of them. Only a few I even care for such as Date A Live and good thing I voted for that one before he said that. Smile Guess I'm not dead to him, yet. Hehe

@Knight: Well if you feel that strongly about it then why not just have 3 winners instead of just two? This way you'll get more chances that it's not a romance anime. Btw why do you dislike Romance anime?

Yeah for now you aren't dead to me, we'll just have to see what happens next season since you appear to like voting for what I don't want to watch. So since my announcement only one of you have died, good to see that people have a better sense for which to vote. Also there is only 2 winners because that was what was decided upon, this way it is only 2 eps a week and really who can't do that? 2 eps allows enough room for someone to pick which one they wish to watch without growing to be too much to watch, so it isn't changing.
About why I hate romance, I'm sick of them and there absolutely bullshit slow plots. I especially hate when it is masqueraded as a different series then turns its focus solely to romance [such as shana, screw that series] so yeah I don't want to see a school love story when I could be watching someone being murdered or being haunted by the spirits of the dead.
However I don't hate all romance aspects, I like ones seen in anime such as Mirai Nikki or Ghost Hunt.

@Natsu, there is no need to rush if it wins so be it, but until I call the poll the event isn't starting. There still is a chance it wont win yet so we'll just see what happens over the next few days.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 am

I'll keep that in mind for next season. I'll remember to hold my votes out till the last minute. Spend your votes wisely, Super.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 am

After the horseshit that was Kotoura-san.
I think Super and I need a massive break from anime where romance is the main plot element.
Looks like I'll be watching mostly SoL this season then.

Natsuru-san wrote:@Maddy: You say your sick of romance but I'm sure you'd jump at the chance to watch yuri which is also romance. Also how can you say that about Vividred? For the record Gramps didn't say only 2 keys exist. Well I don't think he did anyway. I'm sure it was just worded in such a way to make it seem like that at the time but I could be wrong and come on, the shows getting good.

Of course I'd jump at a Yuri romance Anime.
I am a Yuri fangirl after all.
But I really need a break from Romance Anime.
Thanks Kotoura-san.

I was thinking seriously for a moment there.
He did say that they were the only 2 keys in existence.
He never told them more keys could be made.
Plus, like Kei said, the keys were formed if you and your partner have an unbiased friendship.
And they only met for one second.

Just.. why..
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:27 am

VOTE:

Date A Live
Suisei no Gargantia

It was nice knowing you Super.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by hydroponiks Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 am

Shingeki no Kyojin Devil Survivor 2 = my vote super nows your que to vote for devil survivor lol
hydroponiks
hydroponiks
Gillian

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:58 am

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 3 Tumblr_m6c5kkqORI1rpnowt
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next