JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release club nomination/voting thread

+14
higurashi_conan
Hatless
Noobs
Kusanagi
LunarLexal
Natsu Dragneel
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Ovyda
Keiichi Morisato
Sporadic
Metazoxan
Bato
Supernatural Knight
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Pick 2

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap34%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap3%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by LunarLexal Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:13 am

So we'll be watching devil survivor 2 and Kyojin?
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 6 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 am

Can we all just stop bitching and enjoy the anime ???

If it isnt 'official'
Someone else will make a thread.
Like Maddy did for Vividred.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:31 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Can we all just stop bitching and enjoy the anime ???

If it isnt 'official'
Someone else will make a thread.
Like Maddy did for Vividred.

It's srsface time. It's anime!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 am

If anyone is okay with it.
I might make a thread for RDG depending on how many people are watching it.
I know me and a few others watched the first ep.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:If anyone is okay with it.

I said before I wasnt head over heals for it, but it deserves at least a 2nd watch.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:I have just one question, what is this forum dice roll you speak of? JD was the first and basically only forum I've joined so I haven't seen it done and have no knowledge of even how to do it.

Also if people are willing to trust me, I actually did a coin flip, multiple in fact before deciding to just use the method I did.
The exact results were as followed.

Heads - Devil survivor 2
Tails - Date a Live

I flipped it 10 times and got
Heads
Heads
Heads
Heads
Tails
Tails
Tails
Tails
Heads
Heads

So that shows a result of 6-4 to Devil Survivor, why did I flip it 10 times? After the first 4 heads I was wondering if I was making it land that because I wanted it to, I changed nothing then got 4 tails so I figured I wasn't.

@Natsu, 2 was the decided upon amount of series I came to, it was also the amount of activities that I put forward to Fletch when it was his decision on whether my club would start or not, so I wanted to keep as much as original as possible. 2 eps per week isn't that large an amount of time to ask for, and sure 3 isn't that much more but still I would like to keep it to the minimum.

Official activity or not, if a date a live thread is made there will be some discussion for it as seen with its support, so go ahead and make a thread for it when suitable wherever its thread does belong. The only thing that changes is that it isn't 1 of the 2 choices that you "must" participate in, but then again I haven't really participated last season so it doesn't really matter.

Okay so there we go. No one can complain anymore. I'll be making the Arata thread so if someone wants to make one for Date A Live they can do that themselves.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 am

Sporadic wrote:I didn't participate last season either lol.

Also with the dice you have to click the post reply button, you can't find the dice options in the quick reply box.

Dice options are located in the red circle provided in the screen shot.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/14/86/31/22/dice_r10.png

Choose from the list which sided dice you'd like. I made all the standard dice you would use playing a table top game like d&d, plus the extra 100 sided dice. I could make a 2 sided dice for coin toss situations as well.

I think with the choices being action anime that is going to change this season. About the dice, I never knew that, I don't pay that much attention to that area even if I do click post reply. Thanks for the new info

LunarLexal wrote:So we'll be watching devil survivor 2 and Kyojin?

Yes, they are the official activities, if you watch both that is up to you but yes they are what we are watching.

Sir Maddy wrote:If anyone is okay with it.

I'm up for this, I watched the first ep and liked it so I should be continuing it. Lets see what happens with it next, I myself am waiting for that shadow to appear from the PV I saw.

Metazoxan wrote:
I'll be making the Arata thread so if someone wants to make one for Date A Live they can do that themselves.

Exactly, make whatever threads you guys want and discuss them there, as with RDG I'll be checking out the Arata thread from time to time.
Any threads made that are for series from this season are added as side activities regardless, well that is if I get around to it since I don't believe I even added links to the official activities from last season yet. Oh well its a bit late for that now.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 am

Guess the official ones are Attack on Titan and Devil Survivor, well at least we've got descent anime this season, problem would be how many episodes will both series have
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 pm

@Knight: See told ya trusted ya. I believe we weren't trying to complain but just wanted it to be fair so thanks for doing the coin toss. Smile

As for this anime this season I know I'll watch Date A Live and that other one I wanted to nominate but these two official ones I might not watch but we'll see.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Is it ok if I already set up the Date A Live thread???
Seems there would be enough interested people to comment there.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 pm

From what others have said it's fine if someone create the thread.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 pm

@Natsu, it doesn't matter how many eps there are, the activities will continue until they are done.

@Natsuru, it was still fair the way I did it secondly since of the initial wording but I can see why people would want another method of deciding. Everyones entitled to their own opinion, I for example would of been complaining if date a live won so it is just fair that whoever wants to gets to complain about Devil Survivor 2

@keiichi, Of course it would be fine to set up a thread for date a live now, its not like I'm going to be some sort of dictator that denies the existence of new releases that aren't official activities.
As long as threads are made in the right area it doesn't matter how many series have a discussion place. Just make it like how Maddy made the vividred operation thread and you should be fine for the discussion.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Yah I did that for LB since LB didnt win for fall.
Since then the Key club was born and just merged the LB discussions there.

But from the comments about 3 of you at least other than me are gonna watch DAL so that should be good for some conversation.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:57 am

Guess I'll join the Date A Live discussion then, I did vote for the anime and it caught my attention
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6