JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release club nomination/voting thread

+14
higurashi_conan
Hatless
Noobs
Kusanagi
LunarLexal
Natsu Dragneel
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Ovyda
Keiichi Morisato
Sporadic
Metazoxan
Bato
Supernatural Knight
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pick 2

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by Noobs Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 am

voted

Shingeki no Kyojin
Devil Survivor 2

Suisei no Gargantia and Devil Survivor 2 have captured my interest and was on a tie.

Devil Survivor 2 looks promising as im in the mood to watch anime with a dark plot. id like to see how they will escape a demon's contract.

Suisei no Gargantia's animation looks like Asura Cryin. i was hoping it might give me at least the same experience.

i chose Survivor 2 for the blushes of Gargantia annoys me just like accel world.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

New Release club nomination/voting thread - Page 2 Empty Re: New Release club nomination/voting thread

Post by Hatless Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:07 am

Shingeki no Kyojin
Devil Survivor 2

voted
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 am

I voted for Date A Live and Gargantia but really the only good one that truly interests me here is Date A Live so I hope it wins since the others don't look that promising to me.

@Knight: Thanks. I've heard of the Devil Survivor games but never played em and what you said explains a lot so thanks.

Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Sporadic wrote:Looks like Devil Survivor might be our side activity if Shingeki no Kyojin and Date A Live win. I plan on watching all the nominations aside from Date A anyways.

What do you have against Date A Live? It actually looks interesting ...
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Looks like Devil Survivor might be our side activity if Shingeki no Kyojin and Date A Live win. I plan on watching all the nominations aside from Date A anyways.

You should know me better than that by now. Romance, school.

If only I could cancel my Mushibugyou vote for Devil Survivor.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Its also mech too but yea.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Well if the romance isn't heavy I can deal with it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Well the plot summary is about the MC dating apocalypse girl so the chances of romance not being a central theme is about as likely as a shonen series not having any filler.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Well the plot summary is about the MC dating apocalypse girl so the chances of romance not being a central theme is about as likely as a shonen series not having any filler.

True. It's the central theme but how heavily its done will be the deciding factor for me.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by higurashi_conan Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

i voted for Shingeki no Kyojin and Suisei no Gargantia i would have voted for devil surviver 2 but i was afraid it would turn out like K and i voted Suisei no Gargantia because it reminds me of evangelion
higurashi_conan
higurashi_conan
Gillian

Male Posts : 87
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Im definitely voting for Date A Live but idk what for the second one yet.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Im definitely voting for Date A Live but idk what for the second one yet.

Arata Kangatari.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Mushibugyou seems nice, I'll probably give it a try despite the results hehe.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:16 am

Sporadic wrote:Anything but Date A Live. Preferably two things I want to watch win, since I didn't participate at all last season. Neither of the shows were interesting to me.

You know I agree with you 100% Spor, last seasons anime were quite boring, you people and your love of romance anime. Even though this is my club I can't add anything to the discussion of oreshura and m??????????????? yusha because one post seems to sum up what everyone is thinking. Date a Live is the only thing I don't want to win because I've had it with romance shows masquerading as an action etc only to be a total romance, screw them. So even though it says mecha it wont be because read the bio, don't let it fool you people.
So after 2 romance shows it is great to see Shingeki no Kyojin winning, can't wait to discuss this one with you guys.

Also I noticed that only some of the voters have said what they have voted for, I can only see 10 posts and we have at least 12 that have voted. I need to know who voted since I don't want interference from nonmembers.
Oh and I haven't voted yet but I'm sure most of you can already guess which two I pick.

And one last thing, anyone that chooses date a live from now on is dead to me, don't let this stop you from picking it but just know that okay.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 am

Sporadic wrote:Anything but Date A Live. Preferably two things I want to watch win, since I didn't participate at all last season. Neither of the shows were interesting to me.

I agree.
Just watch as Date A Live becomes a mess, but people will still say it's the best of the season.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:

I agree.
Just watch as Date A Live becomes a mess, but people will still say it's the best of the season.

I thought Tamako coulda been great, but no.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:16 pm

I voted Shingeki no Kyojin and Date A Live.

Shingeki looks really interesting, and Date a Live just because I honestly dont like the other stuff. The others... eh.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Something tells me I should change one of my votes to Devil Survivor, but I'm not even sure if I should.

I already voted for Shingeki no Kyojin and Date a Live, but I could change one of them if I like can I?
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:And one last thing, anyone that chooses date a live from now on is dead to me, don't let this stop you from picking it but just know that okay.

That's why I love this club Very Happy
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Im still deciding . . .

And I can agree with you Super.

I didnt vote for either one of these current ones.

I feel Mondaji would have been a choice for everyone.

Maoyuu is ok, there is action and shit but OreShura. Yeah...... Typical SoL / Harem.

Shit even Senran Kagura is getting good and Vividred is excellent.

Last edited by Keiichi Morisato on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:And one last thing, anyone that chooses date a live from now on is dead to me, don't let this stop you from picking it but just know that okay.

Am i glad i didnt vote it Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Oreshura isn't bad. It's funny. >.>
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Blazer wrote:Oreshura isn't bad. It's funny. >.>

It has a few funny moments.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Blazer wrote:Oreshura isn't bad. It's funny. >.>

It has a few funny moments.
Like the notebook parts
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

I agree.

I thought Tamako coulda been great, but no.

I think people are saying Kotoura-san is the best for this season.
And to that I say bullshit.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next