JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "League of Legends" Club

+21
Roy Blue
Wampa
Severus
L3GION
Sporadic
Ginger7327
Jaysp656
Konata Izumi
Innocentowl
Kyoujin
Betapocalypse
Crazy Potato
BK-201
Hatless
DemonEyesJoe
Kelandis
MrYoSo901
ladyalchemist85
Enigma
MiniSiets
Kusanagi
25 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The "League of Legends" Club - Page 11 Empty Re: The "League of Legends" Club

Post by Ginger7327 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to watch it live recently. I still try and catch up though.

I like you avatar, btw, Imagination.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Awsumchari Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

was just in a game and our lux was feeding. and we still won.
Awsumchari
Awsumchari
Academy Student

Male Posts : 16
The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm

@Ginger, thx

Are you guys watching NA or EU? I've only been watching a few teams play on NA. Haven't really been watching EU series though.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Oh, what do you LCS watchers think of the All-star matches? Who are you guys voting for?
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm

I watch solely NA. I didnt follow EU much last year and havent this year either.

I voted for Dyrus top, Xpecial support, OddOne Jungle, Scarra mid, and Doublelift adc.
I love TSM, but Dyrus and Xpecial I actually think are the best in their role, not bandwagon. OddOne is more bandwagon cause I love watching his streams.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

top lane: Dyrus
mid lane: Scarra
jungle: Saint/Oddone, real close but i'd have to say saint. Even though I enjoy watching oddone's stream a lot, I would think saint is a better candidate.
adc: Doublelift/Wildturtle, probably doublelift since he's experienced but wildturtle because he's been playing extremely well in LCS for just subbing to becoming a regular.
support: Xpecial/Elementz, honestly either are both great candidates. I think they're about equal if not one is just slightly better than the other.

Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

I personally think that WildTurtle is doing amazing so far. I liked Chaox, but as all of TSM have said, this is a good change for the team. If he played for a few more weeks I might say he is even better than DoubleLift, but I think it is a little early to tell.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 pm

I'm not too sure about him being better than doublift but his play style is definitely different from most adc's. The fact that turtle has an aggressive play style and champion pool for that play style, the other teams are uncertain of how to engage him properly. Because throughout the series, he's played really solid and hasn't gone negative I don't think in any game, he's always been carrying pretty hard (whether tsm loses or wins).
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Because teams don't know how to engage him, this is why right now he could be considered the best adc. Everyone else is well known for what they do, their play style and champion pool. The fact that Turtle plays aggressively with hyper aggressive carries people can't engage him, like you said. Pretty much all the adc's in LCS right now play almost identically (incluing Chaox), except for Turtle.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Welp, I better buy Blackthorn Morganna.
I dont have an excuse not to but it now XD

The Eeveelution army is all powerful!!! Join us or die!!!
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 pm

wtf, the only zyra skin out is going to be a legendary skin lol. I don't understand why they're making skins legendary when they shouldn't be lol.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Well they clearly wanted us to know that these are not legendary skins, but are too good to be considered normal skins :p 2 of my favorite skins that I own are one of these "legendary" skins, Arcade Sona and Wildfire Zyra
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

After reading a lot of the comments on the Skin RP changes page, I can agree with about half of the commenters. I am usually fine with quality over quantity, though I prefer the latter, and I am fine with them making future skins, that are "above and beyond the quality of 975 skins," 1350 RP.
I bought Dragon Trainer Lulu when she was 1350 and was happy with my purchase. They did obviously put a lot of effort into the skin and she looks completely different with all her new animations and new Pix. I am kind of still on the fence about making the already 975 skins 1350. I understand where they are coming from with the price increase, however.
What are some other opinions?

(Also, the MRN/GGU game tonight was spectacular)

The Eeveelution army is all powerful!!! Join us or die!!!
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

It's understandable that they'd make the skins like this, since there was such a difference in quality even with no difference in price in 975 RP. But I'm still sad that I bought Lion Dance Kog'Maw months ago for 1820 RP and was disappointed that it was crappy, and now they're reducing the price.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Kusanagi wrote:It's understandable that they'd make the skins like this, since there was such a difference in quality even with no difference in price in 975 RP. But I'm still sad that I bought Lion Dance Kog'Maw months ago for 1820 RP and was disappointed that it was crappy, and now they're reducing the price.

If you still have your refunds and it is still in your purchase history, I would refund and then rebuy when they cheapen it.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Ginger7327 wrote:
Kusanagi wrote:It's understandable that they'd make the skins like this, since there was such a difference in quality even with no difference in price in 975 RP. But I'm still sad that I bought Lion Dance Kog'Maw months ago for 1820 RP and was disappointed that it was crappy, and now they're reducing the price.

If you still have your refunds and it is still in your purchase history, I would refund and then rebuy when they cheapen it.

That's a good idea, but unfortunately I bought it a LONG time ago when I decided to start maining AD. I would've refunded it then and there since the particles sucked outside of the auto-attacks and ultimate (the passive, Q, E, and emotes are exactly the same), but I couldn't play Kog'Maw without the skin because of the auto-attack sound.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Kusanagi wrote:
Ginger7327 wrote:

That's a good idea, but unfortunately I bought it a LONG time ago when I decided to start maining AD. I would've refunded it then and there since the particles sucked outside of the auto-attacks and ultimate (the passive, Q, E, and emotes are exactly the same), but I couldn't play Kog'Maw without the skin because of the auto-attack sound.

I agree, that is the only thing redeeming about that skin. Other than that, i like his classic skin the most.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 am

You actually will get refunded rp for the difference since the kogmaw skin is going down in price. It's one of the 3 legendary skins that'll be refunded rp due to exceptions.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 am

Imagination wrote:You actually will get refunded rp for the difference since the kogmaw skin is going down in price. It's one of the 3 legendary skins that'll be refunded rp due to exceptions.

Oh, you're right. Cool. With that refund, I'll barely have 520 RP. Maybe I'll get Traditional Lee Sin as a change from my usual Muay Thai one. Or I could get Vindicator Vayne, but that's really similar to her Dragon Hunter skin.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:18 am

I'm actually curious as to why j4 and xin waring kingdoms skin is turning into legendary skins and not the annie,corki,cass,and lux... so confused lol. I guess the skins weren't as popular as the xin and j4 skins.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:55 pm

I dont know if popularity has anything to do with it, but those two skins are definitely more popular. And i dont really see anything about either of those skins that make me think they are worth 1350, seems just like a common recolor to me.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Ginger7327 wrote:I dont know if popularity has anything to do with it, but those two skins are definitely more popular. And i dont really see anything about either of those skins that make me think they are worth 1350, seems just like a common recolor to me.

They have different models (I think) and new ability particles. Jarvan's flag (E) and Cataclysm (R) are different, and Xin's Q, E, and R are different.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:35 pm

hmm, I have the new j4 skin but I didn't really notice a lot that was different really. Maybe that's just me lol, I would've thought some other skins would be more worthy of being legendary but I guess not lol.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Kusanagi wrote:
Ginger7327 wrote:I dont know if popularity has anything to do with it, but those two skins are definitely more popular. And i dont really see anything about either of those skins that make me think they are worth 1350, seems just like a common recolor to me.

They have different models (I think) and new ability particles. Jarvan's flag (E) and Cataclysm (R) are different, and Xin's Q, E, and R are different.

Hmm,I've never noticed them. I was gifted the Xin skin, but i hardly play him so maybe that is why. Makes sense though.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next