JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "League of Legends" Club

+21
Roy Blue
Wampa
Severus
L3GION
Sporadic
Ginger7327
Jaysp656
Konata Izumi
Innocentowl
Kyoujin
Betapocalypse
Crazy Potato
BK-201
Hatless
DemonEyesJoe
Kelandis
MrYoSo901
ladyalchemist85
Enigma
MiniSiets
Kusanagi
25 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The "League of Legends" Club - Page 12 Empty Re: The "League of Legends" Club

Post by Kusanagi Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Ooh, MRN played very well vs. CLG. Having super solo queue stars like Nientonsoh and MegaHero has its perks.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am

kinda dissapointed atm

first time cait and well my team XD
my friends decided to play roles they never done before and the all... well just take a look at the damage graph

Spoiler:
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Hatless wrote:kinda dissapointed atm

first time cait and well my team XD
my friends decided to play roles they never done before and the all... well just take a look at the damage graph

Spoiler:

Lol, teams are OP! Kinda seems you got jipped though :p
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm

If anyone has been on Reddit recently then you should have seen this. It is a proposition by a Lego designer, if they receive 10,000 supporters they would start creating Lego products with a League of Legends theme, to my knowledge.
Here is the original Reddit post if anyone is interested.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I would vote for it, but I really don't like giving out my email to sites like this. It tends to lead to spam.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Kusanagi wrote:I would vote for it, but I really don't like giving out my email to sites like this. It tends to lead to spam.

I dont blame you, I have an email address specifically so I can give it to sites that I suspect will give me spam.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:11 am

Looking to get a new character, not sure who I really want though. Here's the list of champions that I haven't picked up yet:
Spoiler:

Any suggestions would be great, i'd appreciate it alot.

in order of pref for roles: adc > mid > supp > jung > top
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:35 am

I'd say Zyra. While most people play her support nowadays, she can still be played mid, and she plays a lot like other traditional mid laners (ignoring her plants). Thresh could also work since he plays aggressively with auto-attacks in lane and is dependent on skill shot hitting with his Q. If you're okay with melee range, being in people's faces, and having a decently hard time early game, I'd say Diana. She's tons of fun to play for me since hitting her Q leads to so much damage and mobility.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:52 am

Since you prefer adc, I would say get Varus. He is extremely strong and has a great kit, imo.

Did anyone hear about the GGU penalties?

Did anyone have any opinions on the Dig v Crs game yesterday?
I was kinda hoping Crs would win, that would have guaranteed Tsm 2nd, but now that Crs lost, Tsm is in first now but has the ability to drop to third if they lose both of their remaining games. I am a Tsm fan, so this was where my mind set was at.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Not sure why but i'm not too fond of varus. Maybe cus I just miss his ult all the time like ashe arrow... I will look into it though during free week and I do like zyra and was planning on picking her up as well as thresh since they're great supports. Diana I will have to try again since I haven't tried her since her nerf/buffs.

I saw the ggu penatlies thing and tbh I think the penalty might be harsh but if they were warned multiple times before hand, they should know better.

I'd like to see TSM come out top as well since they've really pulled through with wildturtle to 1st place as of today. Wildturtle is just playing amazing on adc on draven and he's been plowing through bot lane against all the teams and carrying hard for tsm along with reginald and dyrus.

On the other hand, i'm actually a little shocked dig couldn't pull through today and same with curse. Both teams won 1 game and lost 1 game and tsm won both their games. This puts dig in a really tough spot to land #2 now.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Both are great choices for support, imo. I play them on a regular basis. Though if you only have 6300, then i would get Thresh first.

I thought the penalties were fair, in fact, I think esports needs to be a little more strict with their rules. eSports can't be taken seriously if they are too lenient.

I am glad TSM won, I've been a fan since the start of season 2.
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:19 am

hey guys, its been a while. Just got back from vacation from a place with no net or computers.

imma itching to play a bunch of games of league.

EDIT:

omg i suck even at support >.>
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:44 am

i found my calling

my xin jungle, has told me secrets of life and now i shall main jungle
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:48 am

Hatless wrote:i found my calling

I thought you already did main jungle.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am

Spoiler:

went from jungle to support lee sin Lol.

Anyone have any advice on a solid champion that's easy to play for top? I tend to lose a good majority playing top... and I can't seem to grasp a decent champion where I won't get stomped by. Or maybe i'm playing too passive or aggressive, any advice?
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 am

Imagination wrote:
Spoiler:

went from jungle to support lee sin Lol.

Anyone have any advice on a solid champion that's easy to play for top? I tend to lose a good majority playing top... and I can't seem to grasp a decent champion where I won't get stomped by. Or maybe i'm playing too passive or aggressive, any advice?

Renekton is easy because he's so strong in lane that you'll only fail if you do something terribly wrong. Singed is pretty easy as well but requires a bit smarter play since he's on the weaker side at times; refer to InvertedComposer's Singed guide for information. If you have a good grasp of how top lane works in terms of power, minion control, and jungle ganks, then Darius can be good too. He's simple mechanically and usually really strong within his range, so as long as you know how to top lane then Darius' easiness can be taken advantage of.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 am

Well that's who I usually play but I tend to go against renekton most of the time then having the opportunity to even play him lol.. Singed I can play and have read that guide before but he doesn't seem to do too well against renekton.. his combo kind of destorys me. Any advice on countering renekton then? I feel like he's really strong early game and just becomes unkillable late game.. @_@
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

I'm not that experienced at top lane, so I wouldn't know who counters Renekton. I think the standard strong top laners all have a chance to outplay him, but in those cases you have to be a better top laner than your opponent. Jax seems to have a high win rate vs. Renekton. You'd get absolutely abused pre-level 6 and can get bursted down if you don't have enough HP post-level 6, but you can stack health potions plus play passively and build defensively early on respectively.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 pm

I try to play passively since renekton is strong early game but the problem is i can't out cs him and usually their jungler comes into gank and tower dive me which is where i just get smashed.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 am

Kusanagi wrote:
Hatless wrote:i found my calling

I thought you already did main jungle.

i mained jungle in season 2 but then i decided to main support once season 3 came out, and now that i am extremely happy with xin jungle i am going back to maining jungle
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 pm

How I normally handle top, is that I lay down the harass as Orianna. She's good if you're very patient with her and play passively. I only started putting her up there after losing quarrels over mid, but she makes a pretty good top.

If you're having troubles with Renekton, it's best to stay under your turret and just hold them there. The good thing about Orianna is that it's easy for her to shield herself and punish people for over-extending.

She's also good for ganks because people often forget to watch where her ball is placed and the slows and allied speed enhancement can really help your jungler. Plus you cant forget about her pulling ultimate.

I know I'm not the most "pro" player here, but that's my advice.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Ya, Orianna is too squishy to go up against bruisers top in ranked so if the enemy jungler decided to tower dive, 9/10 times they'd come out top if my jungler is not there. I might go back to just doing vlad or chogath and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice though.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Ive recently been playing quite a bit of Orianna as a support recently. I think she is good and has great mechanics, and even when I lose I always have fun playing as her. She seems good as a support and mid laner. I've never heard of someone taking her top until now ;p
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:01 pm

I guess that's a point well taken. Though I'd argue that she's good at supporting herself and outing. But it's also true that she can easily fall victim to the enemy jungler as well (though wards will obviously help with that).

Just taking full advantage of distance you can stay from you ball and controlling it remotely can help. And knowing to only support your jungler and not play aggressively will help you to not feed the enemy.

But if you don't like the idea of being "Goldilocks" vs "the three scary bears", I understand. I'm sorry I couldn't help.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 am

hecarim jungle, 10/3/18 on my first try pvp

me and our fed dianna (fed through ganks i might add) 2v5 their entire team under their inhib turret. it was epic. they focussed me for some unknow reason and i just healed off of their missery as we dealt massive damage and killed them all very quickly

i got a double where as dianna got a tripple

the only reason they didnt surrender earlier is because we had a jax 0/6 up in top lane (always pushed his lane and complained about not getting ganks then just died from stupid things and then when i did gank he just ran like a little pansy, tis why i ever died)

all in all i really like hec and he suits my jungling style, him and xin will be the front of my jungling resume
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next