JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed

+6
Yuki Terumi
Tsuyushi
Shadow_Links
Valvatorez
The7thSeal
Keiichi Morisato
10 posters

Go down

Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed Empty Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm

IGN wrote:
Thurrott notes that the rumored “always online” functionality of the next Xbox is correct. He notes that “the next Xbox must be Internet-connected to use. This is the source of the ‘always on’/’always online’ rumors and isn’t as Draconian as many seem to believe.”

Now Im definitely not buying a fucking Xbox.
Like in my situation now. We can barely pay our bills as it and the internet might be cut off. Great. I'll just play my video----
Oh that's right. My fucking console requires internet to work!!!

IGN
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed Empty Re: Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed

Post by The7thSeal Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Until Microsoft itself tells me that 'Always Online' is/isn't a thing, I'm not going to believe anything that anyone else says. From the Horse's Mouth or nothing.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Male Posts : 96
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed Empty Re: Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed

Post by Valvatorez Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

When I see a friend with the new xbox:

Time to get a PS3 and become a Sony player, since most of the games i like are on the ps3 as well as the 360. Already am a PC as well.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Well I guess you can find out when they do their reveal on May 21.
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:26 am

The Xbox is a damn COD/Halo and Madden machine anyway, haven't turned mine on in probably over a year now (whenever I tanked out on MW3 which was like a few months after release)... Until Microsoft develops an exclusive I'm interested in, no sale broseph.

Sony trumps them in the games department, though I wish Sony would step up their game in the software department for fucksake.. I spent 30 minutes trying to find a damn DLC in the playstation store the other day. They should hire some people from Apple to fix that atrocity xD
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:09 am

Tsuyushi wrote:The Xbox is a damn COD/Halo and Madden machine anyway, haven't turned mine on in probably over a year now (whenever I tanked out on MW3 which was like a few months after release)... Until Microsoft develops an exclusive I'm interested in, no sale broseph.

Sony trumps them in the games department, though I wish Sony would step up their game in the software department for fucksake.. I spent 30 minutes trying to find a damn DLC in the playstation store the other day. They should hire some people from Apple to fix that atrocity xD

Really? I've yet to see a Playstation Exclusive that's caught my attention other than MGS4, and the next MGS game appears to be multiplatform, so, yeah.
I'll admit, that the only games that keep me on the Xbox are the Halo games, but, until Sony gets an exclusive I'm interested in, no sale.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 am

So many sony exclusives that are awesome. Infamous, God of war, Uncharted, Little big planet....
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 am

Shadow_Links wrote:So many sony exclusives that are awesome. Infamous, God of war, Uncharted, Little big planet....

Played God of War 3 at my friend's house recently. The thing had so many damned plot holes, it detracted from my enjoyment of it, which was minimal at best (God, I hate Kratos).

Also played all three Uncharted games. 1 was shallow as hell, the character weren't developed at all. 2 was OK, puzzles were pretty good, but the stealth mission at the start was ridiculous, and the ending wasn't that good, especially when they started questioning Drake's morality. And 3 was just so insubstantial. It was basically a game based solely on developing Drake. Speaking of Drake, I detest that man with a passion.

Played LBP ages ago. Didn't think much of it. Never played Infamous, and don't I ever will.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 am

Out of all those you didn't play my favorite...

Other exclusives, resistance (only played the first) Tales of graces f (but was on the wii), Demon Souls, Heavy Rain, Journey, Ratchet and Clank, Sly, not to mention the whole ps2/psx library online....
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 am

Out of that list, only Journey tickles my fancy. I was a Ratchet and Clank fan, but the games have gone downhill since 3. Also, the PS2/PS1 library doesn't help me, seeing as I have no money at all, and most of my games are presents.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Terumi Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:27 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
Played God of War 3 at my friend's house recently. The thing had so many damned plot holes, it detracted from my enjoyment of it, which was minimal at best (God, I hate Kratos).
xD You're supposed to dislike Kratos. He's not a good man. Though I must admit that God of War 3 was the weakest of the original trilogy, you're really missing out with the first two games (which have a HD remake on the PS3). The first game is the best example of a "Greek Tradegy" you'll get in a game.

To be honest, you sound pretty biased against the PS3. Sure, it's not uncommon to dislike a game/game series that everyone else enjoys, but there are far more exclusives to the PS3 than your Uncharteds and God of Wars. Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, Resistance, Killzone, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea, Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, Flower, Journey, Gran Turismo, Hyperdimension Neptunia, The Last of Us, Twisted Metal, Wipeout. The list goes on.

Aside from the Forza, Gears of War and Halo series', I can't think of any other stellar exclusives that haven't either since moved onto the PS3 or are available on the PC. I don't think the system is bad, but in terms of the exclusives, I think the PS3 has it beat.
Yuki Terumi
Yuki Terumi
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 125
The Anime Cafe Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 pm

The7thSeal wrote:

Really? I've yet to see a Playstation Exclusive that's caught my attention other than MGS4, and the next MGS game appears to be multiplatform, so, yeah.
I'll admit, that the only games that keep me on the Xbox are the Halo games, but, until Sony gets an exclusive I'm interested in, no sale.
Different folks different strokes bro, no need to revolt to a comment that wasn't directed at you.
Here's a list of my favorite PS3 games

Uncharted series
LittleBigPlanet series (best platforming idea in years)
God of War series (BTW of course it has plot holes.. you don't play God of War style games for the story)
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (IMO the best of the series)
Resistance 1, 2, and 3
Valkyria Chronicles
MGS4
Infamous series
Killzone 2 and 3 (not my favorite shooter series, but still good)
Journey
Disgaea 2 and 3
Gran Turismo
Wipeout HD
MLB The Show (best baseball game)
Those are just some that I own, but I'll cut the list there.

This year alone
Ni No Kuni (bought it but haven't gotten to it yet)
Guacamelee! (almost finished this, it's amazingly fun)
Beyond: Two Souls
God of War: Ascension (wasn't as good as the others in the series, kind of a let down)
Puppeteer (apparently I'm the only one who wants to play this game xD)
Rain
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (a welcome addition to the series, was very fun)
Tales of Xillia (SO EXCITED!!)
The Guided Fate Paradox
The Last of Us

NOW to not be bias, here's my favorite 360 games.

Gears of War (haven't played 2, but I did play 1 and 3 lol)
Fable II
Halo 4
Tales of Vesperia
Forza (favorite racing franchise)
Crackdown
Perfect Dark Zero
Left 4 Dead

Coming out this year
Gears of War: Judgement (played through it with my cousin, didn't like it as much as GoW 1 or 3)
Dark
Deadfall Adventures
basically everything else coming out this year is XBLA games.

ALL I'm saying is, PS3 has a better variety of exclusives.
I will not get a next gen Xbox seeing as I don't play my current one.

Done commenting on this thread Very Happy
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Yuki Terumi wrote:
The7thSeal wrote:
xD You're supposed to dislike Kratos. He's not a good man. Though I must admit that God of War 3 was the weakest of the original trilogy, you're really missing out with the first two games (which have a HD remake on the PS3). The first game is the best example of a "Greek Tradegy" you'll get in a game.

A game's protagonist is supposed to be interesting. All I got from Kratos was a super angry neanderthal with daddy issues.

Yuki Terumi wrote:To be honest, you sound pretty biased against the PS3. Sure, it's not uncommon to dislike a game/game series that everyone else enjoys, but there are far more exclusives to the PS3 than your Uncharteds and God of Wars. Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, Resistance, Killzone, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea, Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, Flower, Journey, Gran Turismo, Hyperdimension Neptunia, The Last of Us, Twisted Metal, Wipeout. The list goes on.

I'm not a fan of fighters, racers and RPGs for the most part, so a lot of things on that list don't interest me. Also, yes, I may be a little biased against the PS3, but everyone has their preferences.
By the way, thank you for reminding me about Shadow of the Colossus (How do I keep forgetting about that?). That game, ICO, MGS4 and Journey, are only reasons I want a PS3, and I actually do want a PS3, maybe even a PS4 if anything takes my fancy.

Yuki Terumi wrote:Aside from the Forza, Gears of War and Halo series', I can't think of any other stellar exclusives that haven't either since moved onto the PS3 or are available on the PC. I don't think the system is bad, but in terms of the exclusives, I think the PS3 has it beat.
The only things holding me to the Xbox right now is the community and Halo, funnily enough.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Tsuyushi wrote:ALL I'm saying is, PS3 has a better variety of exclusives.
Just because there are more exclusives, doesn't mean they are better. I've stated that I don't care for fighting games, racers or RPGs, I'm also not a fan of sports games, so that narrows down the list significantly, and the only games that I've played that are left didn't fill me with hope for the others. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the console, it's just that the flag ship exclusives were not as good as I expected.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:17 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
Just because there are more exclusives, doesn't mean they are better. I've stated that I don't care for fighting games, racers or RPGs, I'm also not a fan of sports games, so that narrows down the list significantly, and the only games that I've played that are left didn't fill me with hope for the others. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the console, it's just that the flag ship exclusives were not as good as I expected.

Here's an article about a year old giving a comprehensive look at exclusives.

"First of all, none of the following information contains any of my opinion, it is based on specific statistical profiling of metacritic data. Therefore feel free to comment, however please do not use this as an opportunity to attack me directly.

I have taken some time (it's a slow day) to do statistical analysis of PS3 vs 360 exclusives, based on metacritic profiling. First of all, the ground rules:

1) I used this link to identify the exclusives:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation)

It was the most comprehensive list that I could find. It does not include XBLA/PSN titles, nor does it include HD Collections, such as the ICO collection. I have stayed true to this list throughout, even if there were areas where I thought there were inconsistencies.

2) Only those with recognised metacritic scores were considered.

That generally means that games that did not have an English release, those that were extremely obscure, or obviously those that haven't been released were not included in the calculations.

I would also like to point out that I had no idea what the results would be until I sorted the list in Excel.

First of all, and this was a genuine surprise, the XBOX 360 had more exclusives, coming in at 89 compared to 72 on the PS3.

However, there was a noticeable difference between the average score of those games, as shown below:

- Average Score of PS3 Exclusives = 73.2% (across 72 titles)
- Average Score of 360 Exclusives = 67.6% (across 89 titles)

There was also a noticeable difference between the metacritic grouping:

Of the 72 exclusives on the PS3:
- 44 (61%) fell into the 'Good' Category
- 24 (33%) fell into the 'Average' Category
- 4 (6%) fell into the 'Poor' Category

and Of the 89 exclusives on the 360:
- 33 (37%) fell into the 'Good' Category
- 40 (45%) fell into the 'Average' Category
- 16 (18%) fell into the 'Poor' Category"
Next, I looked at the top 25 titles across both consoles, which is as follows (where PS3 is marked in bold and the 360 is marked in italic

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96%
LittleBigPlanet - 95%
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 94%
Halo 3 - 94%
Gears of War 2 - 93%
God of War 3 - 92%
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 92%
Forza Motorsport 3 - 92%
Killzone 2 - 91%
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 91%
Forza Motorsport 4 - 91%
Gears of War 3 - 91%
Halo: Reach - 91%
Forza Motorsport 2 - 90%
Demon's Souls - 89%
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 89%
Fable II - 89%
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 88%
Project Gotham Racing 3 - 88%
Heavy Rain - 87%
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 87%
Resistance 2 - 87%
Wipeout HD - 87%
Resistance: Fall of Man - 86%
Valkyria Chronicles - 86%

In terms of the upper end, the PS3 has 16 titles in the top 25, where as the 360 has 9

There wasn't much in the average score of the top 10 PS3 games vs the top 10 360 games, with the PS3 coming in at 91.7% compared to 90.5% on the XBOX

Finally, for interest sake, I looked at the opposite end of the list, which came out like this:

Import Tuner Challenge - 54%
Lair - 53%
PlayStation Move Heroes - 53%
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - 53%
Kinect Joy Ride - 52%
Fuzion Frenzy 2 - 49%
Over G Fighters - 49%
Hole in the Wall - 47%
Sonic Free Riders - 47%
Operation Darkness - 46%
Samurai Shodown: Sen - 46%
Zoids Assault - 46%

Hyperdimension Neptunia - 45%
Ninety-Nine Nights II - 45%
Last Rebellion - 44%
Ape Escape - 43%

America's Army: True Soldiers - 43%
MotionSports - 40%
Naval Assault: The Killing Tide - 40%
OneChanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad - 39%
Kengo: Legend of the 9 - 38%

Kung Fu Rider - 36%
Bomberman: Act Zero - 34%
Game Party: In Motion - 33%
MorphX - 33%

The 360 had the dubious honour of having 19 out of the 25 worst reviewed exclusives."

Satisfied? Although this doesn't include 2013, which doesn't matter anyway due to 360's lack of exclusives this year.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Terumi Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:29 pm

You lost me at metacritic. They shouldn't be regarded all that highly, as they have bias towards certain reviewers, and a 1-100 scale is meaningless anyway.

Besides, The7thSeal has his own opinion. I may think he's wrong, but no amount of other people's opinions should change what he thinks.

Yuki Terumi
Yuki Terumi
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 125
The Anime Cafe Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Next Xbox Functionality, Pricing Reportedly Outed Video-game-memes-now-we-are-enemies-apparently1
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Tsuyushi wrote:
The7thSeal wrote:

Here's an article about a year old giving a comprehensive look at exclusives.

"First of all, none of the following information contains any of my opinion, it is based on specific statistical profiling of metacritic data. Therefore feel free to comment, however please do not use this as an opportunity to attack me directly.

I have taken some time (it's a slow day) to do statistical analysis of PS3 vs 360 exclusives, based on metacritic profiling. First of all, the ground rules:

1) I used this link to identify the exclusives:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation)

It was the most comprehensive list that I could find. It does not include XBLA/PSN titles, nor does it include HD Collections, such as the ICO collection. I have stayed true to this list throughout, even if there were areas where I thought there were inconsistencies.

2) Only those with recognised metacritic scores were considered.

That generally means that games that did not have an English release, those that were extremely obscure, or obviously those that haven't been released were not included in the calculations.

I would also like to point out that I had no idea what the results would be until I sorted the list in Excel.

First of all, and this was a genuine surprise, the XBOX 360 had more exclusives, coming in at 89 compared to 72 on the PS3.

However, there was a noticeable difference between the average score of those games, as shown below:

- Average Score of PS3 Exclusives = 73.2% (across 72 titles)
- Average Score of 360 Exclusives = 67.6% (across 89 titles)

There was also a noticeable difference between the metacritic grouping:

Of the 72 exclusives on the PS3:
- 44 (61%) fell into the 'Good' Category
- 24 (33%) fell into the 'Average' Category
- 4 (6%) fell into the 'Poor' Category

and Of the 89 exclusives on the 360:
- 33 (37%) fell into the 'Good' Category
- 40 (45%) fell into the 'Average' Category
- 16 (18%) fell into the 'Poor' Category"
Next, I looked at the top 25 titles across both consoles, which is as follows (where PS3 is marked in bold and the 360 is marked in italic

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96%
LittleBigPlanet - 95%
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 94%
Halo 3 - 94%
Gears of War 2 - 93%
God of War 3 - 92%
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 92%
Forza Motorsport 3 - 92%
Killzone 2 - 91%
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 91%
Forza Motorsport 4 - 91%
Gears of War 3 - 91%
Halo: Reach - 91%
Forza Motorsport 2 - 90%
Demon's Souls - 89%
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 89%
Fable II - 89%
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 88%
Project Gotham Racing 3 - 88%
Heavy Rain - 87%
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 87%
Resistance 2 - 87%
Wipeout HD - 87%
Resistance: Fall of Man - 86%
Valkyria Chronicles - 86%

In terms of the upper end, the PS3 has 16 titles in the top 25, where as the 360 has 9

There wasn't much in the average score of the top 10 PS3 games vs the top 10 360 games, with the PS3 coming in at 91.7% compared to 90.5% on the XBOX

Finally, for interest sake, I looked at the opposite end of the list, which came out like this:

Import Tuner Challenge - 54%
Lair - 53%
PlayStation Move Heroes - 53%
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - 53%
Kinect Joy Ride - 52%
Fuzion Frenzy 2 - 49%
Over G Fighters - 49%
Hole in the Wall - 47%
Sonic Free Riders - 47%
Operation Darkness - 46%
Samurai Shodown: Sen - 46%
Zoids Assault - 46%

Hyperdimension Neptunia - 45%
Ninety-Nine Nights II - 45%
Last Rebellion - 44%
Ape Escape - 43%

America's Army: True Soldiers - 43%
MotionSports - 40%
Naval Assault: The Killing Tide - 40%
OneChanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad - 39%
Kengo: Legend of the 9 - 38%

Kung Fu Rider - 36%
Bomberman: Act Zero - 34%
Game Party: In Motion - 33%
MorphX - 33%

The 360 had the dubious honour of having 19 out of the 25 worst reviewed exclusives."

Satisfied? Although this doesn't include 2013, which doesn't matter anyway due to 360's lack of exclusives this year.
I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here. I have nothing against the PS3 or it's exclusives.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here. I have nothing against the PS3 or it's exclusives.

You disagreed with his statement "Sony trumps them in the games department," and he is simply pushing his perspective.

I was rather disappointed when at first you only said Halo was your reason, but later you included the online community, which i totally agree with. Most of my friends were already on XBL when I got my Xbox 360 instead of a PS3 (Got on later anyways). Most of my multiplayer games I get for Xbox if there is an option. On the other hand in recent years I found more PS3 player friends, fewer people on XBL, and ps3 online is free.

Back to the main topic, if it is true, and im still holding out till the may announcement, its a deal breaker plain and simple. I go places all the time w/o internet. Not to mention from what I've seen and heard, the PS4 is stacking up REALLY well.
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Shadow_Links wrote:Back to the main topic, if it is true, and im still holding out till the may announcement, its a deal breaker plain and simple. I go places all the time w/o internet. Not to mention from what I've seen and heard, the PS4 is stacking up REALLY well.
It could be a deal breaker for me, although I should be getting fibre optic by the end of the year, so that shouldn't be problem. An annoyance, yes, but not a major problem. I want a PS4 though.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by vashnik Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:03 am

The PS3 is the best. My step-brother had an Xbox 360, only to get that Red Ring of Death twice in a row (first on a brand new one, second on the replacement). I didn't get a PS3 until after my step-brother got his Xbox 360.

My entire paycheck from my first job bought me a PS3 80 GB backwards-compatible model. I've heard rumors of a Yellow Light of Death for the PS3 (sometime after I purchased my PS3, not sure when the rumor started) and I have to call BS on such a rumor. Had my PS3 for 6 years I think. Only thing I recently had to do with my PS3 was upgrade the hard drive to a 500 GB; The 80 GB just wasn't cutting it anymore. lol

I haven't heard if Microsoft finally fixed their crap system or not, so until I hear that problem has been solved, I'm satisfied being without an Xbox 360 even if I have Perfect Dark: Zero and Blue Dragon waiting to be played.

As for the new one, well unless you can play the system in "offline" mode, I'll never get one. With the POS DSL modem I have, I'd most likely be kicked off during the most crucial part of the game. I've had that problem during Starcraft II when trying to gain another level to unlock a reward. Me vs 2 AI bots and I get kicked from my own multiplayer game because my POS DSL modem committed suicide and rebooted.
vashnik
vashnik
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:08 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
Shadow_Links wrote:Back to the main topic, if it is true, and im still holding out till the may announcement, its a deal breaker plain and simple. I go places all the time w/o internet. Not to mention from what I've seen and heard, the PS4 is stacking up REALLY well.
It could be a deal breaker for me, although I should be getting fibre optic by the end of the year, so that shouldn't be problem. An annoyance, yes, but not a major problem. I want a PS4 though.

Even so I think people should boycott the Xbox 720 (I'm just calling it that. I'm aware it's not the official name) on principle. Even if you have good internet you know plenty of other people are getting screwed over by this. So the people who have good internet should help their less fortunate friends by sending Microsoft the only message they can understand. Horrible HORRIBLE sales! If their new console crashes and burns while the consoles without "Always On" do well then they just might get it. Maybe. It certainly couldn't hurt and it's like like Xbox is that great anyway so just switch to PS4 or WiiU and get your gaming fix from them. Microsoft doesn't give a damn about their customers as long as they get their money so stop giving them so much damn money and then they might actually listen.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm

How many hoops do I have to jump to play a video game? :Looks at my N64:
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I had hoped this wouldnt turn into a console war... le sigh
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down