JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Ovyda wrote:Can't stop watching K-ON!! 2nd season... just too good, too funny, too moe...
I get ya, I was going slow on this one when it was released
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Doomguy Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 am

I have now seen 14 episodes of Scrapped Princess. I'm really liking it and I have a feeling I'm going to like this show even better as it goes on.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

Watching Heaven's Memopad. A+ so far
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 am

I have watched some anime and will name them all later. The reason why I'm not naming now is cuss I plan on watch a bunch more today so yeah.

Blazer wrote:Almost done with Mayo chiki. Halfway done with the last episode...just had to update my avi from the show.
Really cuss I do recall seeing her but now she's gone...
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by F.A.P. Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 am

completed K-ON!!!
F.A.P.
F.A.P.
Lab Member

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 am

Yesterday I finally stopped putting off Gantz, and after breezing straight through 8 eps I wondered why I put this off for so long. After all of the other crap I was watching from last season this is exactly what I've been looking for. Violence, swearing, some nudity, crude humour, I'm really enjoying this series.

It honestly doesn't matter how it ends as I've heard bad things similar to Air Gear's, but after that many pointless, slow, comedies, romances, harems this is a great breathe of fresh air.
Now to watch the next hunt.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Did a marathon and started/finished Zetsuen no Tempest. Probably one of the top animes (at least for me) in a long time, Aika-chan ftw.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Episode 15 of Railgun, very awesome so far
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Yesterday (18)
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha ep. 18 Edit 28 minutes ago
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls ep. 1 Edit 2 hours ago
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi ep. 6 Edit 5 hours ago
Toaru Majutsu no Index ep. 18 Edit 7 hours ago
K-On!! ep. 20 Edit 7 hours ago
K-On!! ep. 19 Edit 8 hours ago
D.N.Angel ep. 19 Edit 8 hours ago
Ishida to Asakura Special ep. 1 Edit 9 hours ago
D.N.Angel ep. 18 Edit 10 hours ago
K-On!! ep. 18 Edit Yesterday, 4:49 AM
K-On!! ep. 17 Edit Yesterday, 3:57 AM
Toaru Majutsu no Index ep. 17 Edit Yesterday, 2:57 AM
D.N.Angel ep. 17 Edit Yesterday, 12:39 AM
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha ep. 17 Edit Yesterday, 12:08 AM
D.Gray-man chap. 183 Edit 28 minutes ago
D.Gray-man chap. 180 Edit 1 hour ago
D.Gray-man chap. 179 Edit 2 hours ago
Bleach chap. 532 Edit 8 hours ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm

The Law of Ueki 6/10
I love tournaments and stuff, but it was a bit childish. Wish I had seen it few years ago, would have enjoyed a lot more.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Done with heaven's memopad. 9/10. Great show and needs a S2!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm on episode 4 of Love Live!
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 pm

On episode 20 of Railgun, almost done with the anime
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Today I watched 2 eps of DnAngel and 1 ep of Black Lagoon. The ones I just mentioned are included with yesterday's anime.

Yesterday's anime watched:

Campione! Episode 12 & 13: Ok I SOO want a 2nd season.
Black Lagoon Episode 11 -15: It's gotten a lot better and I'm glad I watched it but those last 3 eps were sad, more specifically ep 15. :(
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Ep 3-5
DNAngel ep 10-13: I didn't think it was possible but it's gotten better where as before it was only more tolerable and a little bit better and before that was hard to watch but now as I said I can't believe it's gotten better.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Finished Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, which anyone who's watched it will know is brilliant, and it's Special. Now moving on to the second series.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Today (6)
Wolf's Rain ep. 13 Edit 38 minutes ago
K-On!! ep. 22 Edit 1 hour ago
Shakugan no Shana II (Second) ep. 10 Edit 1 hour ago
Toaru Majutsu no Index ep. 19 Edit 2 hours ago
The Law of Ueki ep. 51 Edit 3 hours ago
K-On!! ep. 21 Edit 4 hours ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 am

Finished A Certain Scientific Railgun, gotta say: EPIC!!!!!
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:27 am

Just for you guys to know, I keep a mental note of the anime you list. Helps give me some ideas for future plans.

Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 am

Doomguy wrote:Just for you guys to know, I keep a mental note of the anime you list. Helps give me some ideas for future plans.

By "mental note" do you mean this thread? = p lol I know what you mean tho man, i often write down things that people've mentioned here for future watches... which is actually kinda annoying cause my Plan to Watch list certainly doesn't need help expanding as it does already!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 am

Gonna watch Shana III soon, but before that, I'll have a little fun by watching Carnival Phantasm
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Doomguy wrote:Just for you guys to know, I keep a mental note of the anime you list. Helps give me some ideas for future plans.

By "mental note" do you mean this thread? = p lol I know what you mean tho man, i often write down things that people've mentioned here for future watches... which is actually kinda annoying cause my Plan to Watch list certainly doesn't need help expanding as it does already!
I have a "queue" Notepad file, shows what needs watching and in what order and also download links if applicable. Currently me and ze waifu are working on Panty & Stocking - some holy delicate maidens them two are, lmao! Especially Panty during her transformation sequence, quite possibly one of the sluttiest anime faces I've ever seen. Stocking on the other hand, much more innocent looking...

Also, finished the Space Pirates not too long ago, pretty decent it was, but the way things revved up towards the end it definitely could use another season.

After the Anarchy sisters, my queue shows it will be either Avenger or Persona 4. Probably Avenger tho.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:Finished Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, which anyone who's watched it will know is brilliant, and it's Special. Now moving on to the second series.

YYYEEEAAHHHHHHHHHH! It's pretty damn legit!

Also I started a certain magical index. Let misaka be judged!.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Completed Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai: Was decent up to episode 12 then it just started hurling bullshit at me.

The last 10 minutes...
What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 4 Cookiemonsterwtfisthis
Terribad ending is terribad.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm

MacMeaties wrote:Completed Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai: Was decent up to episode 12 then it just started hurling bullshit at me.

The last 10 minutes...
What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 4 Cookiemonsterwtfisthis
Terribad ending is terribad.

Second Season
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Watching the first episode of devil survivor 2: the animation, after that, I'll be watching the first episode of Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next