JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+29
joshier
Wampa
Sanji Wolfwood
flame808
Shadow_Links
Great_Oak
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
Tsuyushi
MacMeaties
Paper Tiger
Imagination
Supernatural Knight
F.A.P.
LunarLexal
Desdenova
plantkingman
Noobs
BlurredExistence
Keiichi Morisato
Nonononoki
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Blazer
AlucArd_1590
Ovyda
Bato
Doomguy
Natsu Dragneel
33 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Crazy Potato Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 am

About done with Binbougami ga! and starting Night Wizard
Also Finished Rockman EXE- Program of Light and Darkness.
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:K-On!! 23rd ep... so close to the final ep that I don't want to watch it because I don't want to end it... Sad

There's still the movie dude! Watch that and listen to the terrible terrible English "accents". Seriously, they're so bad! But great film none-the-less!
The English dub of the movie will be released next month

Are they having K-On movie with Japanese people talking/singing in English language?????
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by F.A.P. Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 am

currently in the episode 12th of the Girls Und Panzer
F.A.P.
F.A.P.
Lab Member

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am

Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:K-On!! 23rd ep... so close to the final ep that I don't want to watch it because I don't want to end it... Sad

There's still the movie dude! Watch that and listen to the terrible terrible English "accents". Seriously, they're so bad! But great film none-the-less!
The English dub of the movie will be released next month

Are they having K-On movie with Japanese people talking/singing in English language?????

No that's not it. I don't think they're Japanese i reckon they've got some poor American VAs to speak in a faux English accent very slowly, just for when the girls interact with a "native" of London, ie. when they check into their hotel and such.

F.A.P. wrote:currently in the episode 12th of the Girls Und Panzer

That series was such a wonderful surprise for me, i was expecting something far less enjoyable than it ended up being and i was actually left wishing that there was more.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Today I watched Oreimo season 2 episode 1, not bad for a first impression. Waiting for Little Busters episode 26, Lagrange episode 12, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 56, Pokemon Adventures in Unova episode 10, Date a Live episode 2 and Attack on Titan episode 1.

As well as gonna start The Familiar of Zero after being a little busy yesterday
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Great_Oak Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm

I pretty much haven't been watching anything lately, to many great games coming out Razz

I HAVE, however, finished the old Berserk anime, pretty great. How are the newer movies in comparison?
Great_Oak
Great_Oak
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Today I watched Oreimo season 2 episode 1, not bad for a first impression. Waiting for Little Busters episode 26, Lagrange episode 12, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 56, Pokemon Adventures in Unova episode 10, Date a Live episode 2 and Attack on Titan episode 1.

As well as gonna start The Familiar of Zero after being a little busy yesterday
I've already seen those marked, now to watch The Familiar of Zero at last
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm

That's all today...

D.N.Angel ep. 21 Edit 13 minutes ago
Photokano ep. 1 Edit 1 hour ago
Uchuu Kyoudai ep. 52 Edit 6 hours ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Gonna start Kokoro Connect after the Michigan/Syracuse game.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Finished the first episode of Attack on Titan, the opening and animation were awesome, now to watch the final Little Busters!
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Finished Little Busters!, can't wait for the second season, waiting for Date A Live episode 2 and continuing The Familiar of Zero episode 3
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm

DNAngel eps 16 & 17
Black Lagoon ep 16
Eva Movie 2

Yeah that's about it...

(Hoping to finish them up soon)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:06 am

wATCHED EVA MOVIE 2, some other sthff, sAMURAI Bride, A new anime with Zettai in it and now i will watch Darker THAN Black.

Too drunjk to give a flulll list, skorry >.<
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:28 am

Today (2)
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha ep. 20 Edit 53 minutes ago
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls ep. 2 Edit 1 hour ago
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 am

Final episode of Lagrange season 1.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 7 Tumblr_meesqxOlbB1rv8jpzo1_500

I got a love confession I wasn't expecting.
But it turns out it was for a movie.

Fuck.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:12 pm

A certain Magical Index
Hajime no Ippo
Kampfer

The Eeveelution army is all powerful!!! Join us or die!!!
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by flame808 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Just finished Fractale. Really enjoyed the series 9/10
flame808
flame808
Academy Student

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 pm

flame808 wrote:Just finished Fractale. Really enjoyed the series 9/10

I thought that was a wonderful series and one that wasn't afraid to do dark and serious despite it's overall light tone.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Finished the first season of The Familiar of Zero, continuing to the next season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm

LunarLexal wrote:I have a ton of this season's anime's first episodes loading:

Karneval
Oregairu
Aku no Hana
Photo Kano

I'm also watching the new episode of Chihayafuru 2.

Finished all of the above, including:
Suisei no Gargantia ep. 1
Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 1
The new episode of Hunter x Hunter
The new episode of One Piece

I'm now currently watching:
Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san W ep. 1
Love Live! ep. 7
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:23 pm

I've just this second finished Robotics;Notes and i must say it was a rather excellent watch! However i do also feel that it just falls short of the same kind of greatness that Steins;Gate had about it, which actually makes me think that if we get any more animes set in that same universe (or should i say multiverse?) they're all going to have a rather high bar to live up too (which i guess means Chaos;Head was incredibly lucky to come out first).

Now moving on to GJ-bu in a rather rushed fashion (i've got less than an hour before i have to go to bed but enough time to fit in at least two episodes of anime cannot be wasted!).
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:I've just this second finished Robotics;Notes and i must say it was a rather excellent watch! However i do also feel that it just falls short of the same kind of greatness that Steins;Gate had about it, which actually makes me think that if we get any more animes set in that same universe (or should i say multiverse?) they're all going to have a rather high bar to live up too (which i guess means Chaos;Head was incredibly lucky to come out first).

Now moving on to GJ-bu in a rather rushed fashion (i've got less than an hour before i have to go to bed but enough time to fit in at least two episodes of anime cannot be wasted!).

Steins Gate is greatness. Just getting close enough to it is an achievement I believe.

After taking a day break from Scrapped Princess I got back into it today and reached ep 19. I'm loving the character interactions right now Very Happy . I think this is an excellent cast and look forward to how everything unravels towards the end. (Though I have a sinking feeling this one might leave me hanging... Suspect )
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 pm

I had finished it a while ago myself man and i remember thoroughly enjoying it for what it is: a nice and cheerful fantasy tale. And from what i recall it has a proper ending.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Finished Bleach episode 292 and Naruto: Shippuden episodes 177-180, continuing with The Familiar of Zero season 2
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:52 am

I'm juggling ten different animes, even though I'm mostly just focusing on watching One Piece . . .

Desert Punk (1/24)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (11/26)
Jyu Oh Sei (2/11)
Last Exile (1/26)
Noir (7/26)
One Piece (158/???)
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (2/13)
School Rumble (7/26)
Texhnolyze (16/22)
Venus Versus Virus (5/12)

I'd say I've been enjoying One Piece the most, with Texhnolyze as a very close second. Venus Versus Virus is the worst of the bunch definitely, but I'm too early in a lot of them to really say that (Rosario + Vampire Capu2 or Desert Punk might be it down the line).

Last edited by Sanji Wolfwood on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next