JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMALS OF APRIL Elimination Game

+41
Requiem
Hikikomori
- The Rose -
Yuki Terumi
Crazy Potato
F.A.P.
gavvatar
Jaysp656
SHpirate
Doomguy
sayWut
Miss Elegent Serenity
BlurredExistence
Natsu Dragneel
Severus
Shadow_Links
Paper Tiger
Great_Oak
Supernatural Knight
Shogun13
hydroponiks
Wampa
Mylespol
Deathfire123
Bato
DemonEyesJoe
Ovyda
Nonononoki
Metazoxan
uallandme
MiniSiets
Valvatorez
BK-201
Noobs
Kusanagi
Mafiacow
Roy Blue
Sir Maddy
Nim
Sporadic
bedheadred
45 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

ANIMALS OF APRIL Elimination Game - Page 44 Empty Re: ANIMALS OF APRIL Elimination Game

Post by MiniSiets Fri May 03, 2013 4:25 am

I actually didn't do any spite voting this competition, but a lot of that could possibly be attributed to the fact that I'm not into the animal characters as much as characters from past competitions. :p
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

ANIMALS OF APRIL Elimination Game - Page 44 Empty Re: ANIMALS OF APRIL Elimination Game

Post by Mafiacow Fri May 03, 2013 4:32 am

I didn't vote against Ein purely because of revenge (even though it was there), but also because Boota's awesome. My vote to him. And this talk of revenge voting reminds me of how I spent the last bit of Nyanuary trying to avenge Taokaka XD

Mudkip [3]
Blurred
Deathfire
Siets

Boota [7]
Natsu
Spor
Oak
Noobs
Wampa
Blue
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 am

Boota
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 am

Well my only grudge vote was in favor of Ein I believe... But back to the voting...

I vote for Mudkip. The main reason being I had to re-look up who Boota was, lol. I have watched Gurren Lagaan and have not seen the Mudkip meme but still know Mudkip better... so yeah.

Mudkip [4]
Blurred
Deathfire
Siets
Joshier

Boota [8]
Natsu
Spor
Oak
Noobs
Wampa
Blue
Mafiacow
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri May 03, 2013 6:46 am

Sporadic wrote:After noticing all the grudge voting against Ein last match it made me laugh. Mainly because of all the slack some of the prediction bracket people get for the way they vote sometimes, voting for who they think was going to win instead of who they actually want to win. But so many people were concentrated on voting against Ein for the people he eliminated. And its the same for a lot of other people in the elimination too. Little by little through the eliminations people stop voting for their favorites. Not saying I'm not guilty of doing that myself. Just an observation.
I never voted out of spite myself.

But this final round is a bit disappointing. A pokemon who rode to the finals purely off of meme power and a pig mole who rode here off the fame of his series and the power of Clevage. Just feels like neither is all that great. Pikachu, Sonic, and even Kyubbey (just to name a few) feel like they would have made much stronger finalists. This might be due to all the spite voting you mentioned. Also people voting for who they expected to win rather than who they thought was actually better. Either way what's done is done but to anyone who did truely vote out of spite or other such reasons try not to do that next time. This is just a game but it loses it's fun when people take the rounds too seriously and start voting for any reason besides who they think is better.

Anyway I guess I"m voting Boota.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri May 03, 2013 7:22 am

guess im voting....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

boota????
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri May 03, 2013 7:49 am

Sporadic wrote:After noticing all the grudge voting against Ein last match it made me laugh. Mainly because of all the slack some of the prediction bracket people get for the way they vote sometimes, voting for who they think was going to win instead of who they actually want to win. But so many people were concentrated on voting against Ein for the people he eliminated. And its the same for a lot of other people in the elimination too. Little by little through the eliminations people stop voting for their favorites. Not saying I'm not guilty of doing that myself. Just an observation.

This has happened for a long time now and not only in this elimination. I dont understand how people can vote against the ones they like and i never will understand.

Anyway im voting Mudkip. Now i wonder why i've been thinking throughout this whole month that Boota was from Soul Eater O.o

Mudkip [5]
Blurred
Deathfire
Siets
Joshier
Bato

Boota [10]
Natsu
Spor
Oak
Noobs
Wampa
Blue
Mafiacow
Joe
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri May 03, 2013 8:43 am

Bato wrote:

This has happened for a long time now and not only in this elimination. I dont understand how people can vote against the ones they like and i never will understand.

Anyway im voting Mudkip. Now i wonder why i've been thinking throughout this whole month that Boota was from Soul Eater O.o

I don't think there were people voting against something they like, it's more like people didn't care for which one to vote, therefore they just used "revenge" excuse to vote for something.

And Boota from Soul Eater? I don't even remember such animal there lol.... Boota is from the great TTGL Very Happy

Mudkip [5]
Blurred
Deathfire
Siets
Joshier
Bato

Boota [11]
Natsu
Spor
Oak
Noobs
Wampa
Blue
Mafiacow
Joe
Ovyda
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Fri May 03, 2013 9:18 am

dont know 'bout yo'll but ive been voting to who i think should win in a particular match

my poor ton chan
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri May 03, 2013 10:38 am

Ovyda wrote:I don't think there were people voting against something they like, it's more like people didn't care for which one to vote, therefore they just used "revenge" excuse to vote for something.

Wow, Ovyda's like psychic or something!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

Both are horrible, but imma vote for Mudkip xD
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 am

BlurredExistence wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I don't think there were people voting against something they like, it's more like people didn't care for which one to vote, therefore they just used "revenge" excuse to vote for something.

You stating it a million times makes it pretty easy to be psychic
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 am

BlurredExistence wrote:

Speaking from personal experience...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri May 03, 2013 11:41 am

Bato wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:

You stating it a million times makes it pretty easy to be psychic

Ah true enough, i guess i'm running this joke dry now (i never know when to stop so thanks for pointing it out!). But what he said is true, this game was filled with animals from animes i either didn't care for or haven't seen. In the cases of those i haven't seen i voted for the one that looked cuter but when it came down to those i didn't care for "revenge" for Makoto being taken out by a shounen animal seemed like a good enough an excuse so i could vote.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Well this is a tough decision, my favourite starter from one of my favourite games of that series or the awesome pig mole that transforms and regrows his tail.
I choose Boota as it was Gurren Lagann that got me really intrigued with anime to begin with.

Mudkip [6]
Blurred
Deathfire
Siets
Joshier
Bato
Nonononoki

Boota [12]
Natsu
Spor
Oak
Noobs
Wampa
Blue
Mafiacow
Joe
Ovyda
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim Fri May 03, 2013 11:05 pm

boota
Nim
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sat May 04, 2013 12:02 am

We have our winner--Boota the animal made famous by Yuko's boobs!

Start the voting for Maygical May here
http://dubtopian-review.eu/topic/maygical-may/
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44