JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animals of April Prediction Bracket

+12
MiniSiets
Sir Maddy
Nim
Mafiacow
DemonEyesJoe
Severus
Bato
Deathfire123
Ovyda
Wampa
Nonononoki
Sporadic
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Animals of April Prediction Bracket Empty Animals of April Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 am

Welcome to the Fifth Official JustDubs Bracket Prediction!

Animals of April Prediction Bracket Pok%C3%A9mon-banner

Once again, I've made an elimination bracket for the Animals of April elimination game next month. Last months predictions were a little more eventful than the one prior to that. I will continue doing this each month for every elimination game we play. I hope as the eliminations go on they will become increasingly more popular.

Okay, so here's how it works. We will discuss upcoming matches and possible future matches by predicting outcomes with the bracket. We will do our best to try and make a perfect bracket prediction while discussing with each other our reasoning for these predictions. Discussing possible matches that might never happen can tend to be just as fun as discussing the current matches. The bracket will also help by giving everyone a clear image of who is up against who and what person they could be against next.

Perfect bracket submissions will be from right now until round one starts in this bracket. Each correct guess on the bracket will grant you one point. Points will be tallied until the end of the elimination. If you're going for an over all win and perfect pick, you must get every single guess correct and be the first person to submit the perfect bracket! Others will be allowed to submit bracket predictions if they have a late entry. But they will not be eligible for a perfect pick. Keep in mind, even if you do enter late you still have a chance to win with over all points.

The following matches of the month will be decided as the days go on and we get further into the bracket. After round one I'll post an edited version of the bracket.

Good luck and happy predicting!

Here is the bracket. I'm sorry for the large size. It has to be this big to get the full effect of the participants icons.
https://2img.net/h/s24.postimg.cc/ew7cqzggz/Bracket_2_0.png

Here is an example of how a prediction bracket looks. This is mine from a previous game. All you need is paint to mark them off. Then post your results in this thread.
http://s9.postimage.org/m8n6tvssd/my_prediction.jpg

The line ups will be as follows. ( This is the same line up that is on the bracket )
Lineup:

Current Point Standings. Remember, if anyone else still has a bracket to submit they are able to. You just won't be eligible for a perfect bracket pick.
Predictions:

Also. I took longer to make this than I normally do because I was moving all weekend. So I'm giving everyone a free pass for the first match. This means that everyone will automatically win the first round no matter who they choose in their bracket. This will give everyone an extra day to submit predictions while allowing the game to begin at the regular time. Red plans on starting the first match 16 hours from now. Everyone needs to have their bracket submitted before the first match ends.

Last edited by Sporadic on Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Animals of April Prediction Bracket Empty Re: Animals of April Prediction Bracket

Post by Nonononoki Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:27 am

Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Animals of April Prediction Bracket Empty Re: Animals of April Prediction Bracket

Post by Sporadic Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Figured there would be more submitted by now lol. Guess nobody wants to mess with my two months of perfect brackets. Cool
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:13 pm

are you doing anything different with the brackets this time around spor? and i'm gonna try to get mine done soon in class for the next few hours though and dont know what i'm doing after
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

I was going to do anonymous submissions. Have people PM me the bracket, give Red a copy of all of them and then reveal who won what match each day. So there would be no conspiring to ruin other peoples brackets. Seems like a lot of hassle so I decided against it. Unless it happens again this time then I'll go through the extra effort to change it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:49 pm

This time I'm having my brackets more like who I wish to win, not who's supposed to. I guess I'll be in the last place lol

Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm

SECOND FUCKING TIME SPOR. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. my nom vs. the winner, just like with Yandebruary.

Oh well. will submit at a later date
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:SECOND FUCKING TIME SPOR. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. my nom vs. the winner, just like with Yandebruary.

Oh well. will submit at a later date

And who's the winner according to you? Too lazy to check what you nominated...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Well it's not as certain as Yuno, but Kyuubey has a very real shot of winning. Only one I foresee beating him is whoever wins the Pikachu vs. Sonic match
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Huh really? Doesn't seem anything special to me lol
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:Well it's not as certain as Yuno, but Kyuubey has a very real shot of winning. Only one I foresee beating him is whoever wins the Pikachu vs. Sonic match

havent even seen his anime so i dont know who he is.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Ovyda wrote:Huh really? Doesn't seem anything special to me lol

Watch his anime. Most memorable character from it.
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Do you reckon most of us have seen it that you expect him to win?
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Ok, who put pikachu and sonic to duke it out in the first round? that's just going to be brutal
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

potato ftw, ijs
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Severus wrote:Ok, who put pikachu and sonic to duke it out in the first round? that's just going to be brutal

i was thinking the same thing, knock out a big gun in the first round? sheesh
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Severus wrote:Ok, who put pikachu and sonic to duke it out in the first round? that's just going to be brutal
I think Spor hates me. In Garch, he didn't even give Master Chief a fighting chance. And now he's gone and put my beloved Pikachu against Sonic. Sad
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 am

Spoiler:
I'm only a teensie bit optimistic. Hopefully my inner Haruhism will engage Wink
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

This is my tentative prediction bracket. I'm not sure how some of these matchups will turn out as it's a bit difficult to predict who has seen what show. And which animals will get votes...

Blair and Makoto in particular since they are both cats(or fox) and also girls.

But oh well...
Spoiler:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4069dbe0df721a859e533cb80eb03ac6/tumblr_mknxt0IhEh1rtfzd8o1_1280.png
Nim
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 am

Last edited by Sir Maddy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 am

Sorry dude lol. The randomizer decides the matches.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 am

Sporadic wrote:

Sorry dude lol. The randomizer decides the matches.
Okay, sorry Spor. The randomiser hates me -_-
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 am

It can't always favor everyone lol.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 am

Only 5 brackets submitted so far. I'll do mine in the morning. Come on people, we usually have 11 participants.

Also, I updated the OP with the appropriate information.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:15 am

I'll be sitting this one out. Brackets got too political last game and honestly it just made it less fun for me.
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next